The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Drawing, writing, and other art
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 02-15-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
Tev
Funka has spoken!

Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know!

What does it cost for you to mail me a Milotic?

I have spoken.
Tev is offline Add to Tev's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #12
Bobbey
I mustache you a question.

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to Bobbey Send a message via Skype™ to Bobbey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tev View Post
What does it cost for you to mail me a Milotic?
I'll send you a PM with some details about that.
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Bobbey is offline Add to Bobbey's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #13
Bobbey

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

More Beadsprites by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Finished the second Miku last night while chatting. I got the sprite on pixiv.net, I really like how both of them came out. The WoW alliance sprite is a custom made one, my boyfriend did about two years ago. The Mario on flying Yoshi w/cape was slightly modified so that Yoshi's mouth wouldn't be all puffed up. And pokéball sprites are taken directly from the game itself.

Up next, Pedobear! ^^
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman

Last edited by Bobbey; 03-29-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Edit: Was thinking in French, used a word that does not mean the same thing at all.
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #14
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

How can you patent a design of the IP of someone else...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG has total "I told you so" privileges.
Quote:
RPG still has total "I told you so" privileges.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:22 PM   #15
Bobbey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdemon View Post
How can you patent a design of the IP of someone else...?
I used the wrong word :/ ''Patenter'' in French means ''to make or create'', so I thought I'll just use that word, it sounds good, but apparently it doesn't mean the same thing in English. What I meant was, he just made it up himself. My bad.
-Phil Brickman
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #16
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Aah, alright. That makes more sense.

Est-ce que tu parles francais?

Et, oui, je vais toitoyer.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #17
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

You should come sell these at Fan Expo 2011 so I can buy them...
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #18
Bobbey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdemon View Post
Aah, alright. That makes more sense.

Est-ce que tu parles francais?

Et, oui, je vais toitoyer.
Oui, je parle français, je suis Québécoise en fait. Et merci, je préfère être tutoyer que d'être vouvoyer (feels way too formal).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
You should come sell these at Fan Expo 2011 so I can buy them...
I can always make one and send it through mail. I'm already in the midst of making one for Tev, and I think you're from Ottawa, so shipping would not cost much. If I had a car, I'd go, but I don't even have a license. :/
-Phil Brickman
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #19
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbey View Post
Oui, je parle français, je suis Québécoise en fait. Et merci, je préfère être tutoyer que d'être vouvoyer (feels way too formal).

D'accord. Et, pardon, je n'ai pas des accents sur mon ordinateur. Ou, plus correctment, je ne veut pas utilisser les alt codes.

Je n'ai pas parle francais pour deux ans, alors pardon si je parle tres mal.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 02-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
ASlimeDrawsNear
Thy gold increases by one

ASlimeDrawsNear is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

I must say, these are absolutely amazing. Without reading the text, the picture caught my eye. I thought it was what you worked from, When I saw they were beads I was amazed. Kudos.