The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Drawing, writing, and other art
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 02-22-2011, 07:34 AM   #21
Bobbey
I mustache you a question.

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to Bobbey Send a message via Skype™ to Bobbey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASlimeDrawsNear View Post
I must say, these are absolutely amazing. Without reading the text, the picture caught my eye. I thought it was what you worked from, When I saw they were beads I was amazed. Kudos.
Thanks for the compliment, and thanks everyone in general for the nice comments on my work so far. As much as I like doing these smaller sprites, I can't wait to get back to doing huge personal projects. My boyfriend just made a huge Triforce crest for himself a little while ago, it is presently hanging on the wall over my bed, and it is 45 inches across. I kid you not.

In other news, we're out of yellow beads.And I wanted to make a Yellow submarine soon. Oh well.
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Bobbey is offline Add to Bobbey's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #22
Bobbey

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

Beadsprites for Geekfest, again by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

More sprites in the last couple days. Kite, Harui, SMB3 sprites (framed, cause it looks better) and, of course, Pedobears. I failed ironing one of the Harui, although it's quite probably not detectable in this picture, but up close it's not really pretty. Going to fix it as soon as I can. But this actually was the last set of sprites I needed to do before my convention. I *might* add a few more models until then (like Kirby or Sonic sprites) but for now, I've got other things to focus on, like music.
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman

Last edited by Bobbey; 03-29-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Unread 02-24-2011, 04:54 PM   #23
ASlimeDrawsNear
Thy gold increases by one

ASlimeDrawsNear is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

I think the third Pedobear is the happiest Pedobear.
Unread 02-28-2011, 12:21 AM   #24
Bobbey

Well, decided to make a couple more sprites, since I had a bunch of pink beads left.

Kirby(ies) by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

I think these particular sprites are from Kirby's Magic Mirror, although I might be mistaken. I thought they were cute, and I had some spare time

Oh, and since it's my mom's birthday tomorrow (or today, looking at the time), I made her a little something:

Stevie Wonder by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

She's practically in love with Stevie Wonder, so I figured this would be the perfect gift for her. Took about 9 hours to make, and it is by far the hardest piece I've worked on as of yet. I'm really happy on the final result.
-Phil Brickman

Last edited by Bobbey; 03-29-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Unread 02-28-2011, 11:03 PM   #25
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Wow, that Stevie Wonder one is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG has total "I told you so" privileges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG still has total "I told you so" privileges.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2011, 07:07 PM   #26
Bobbey

So, the con went very well, almost all of the sprites I made are gone except for the WoW alliance sprite (should've made the Horde (sp?) instead >.>), the Harui sprite and a couple smaller ones, namely the mini chocoboes. By the by, if anyone would like to buy any of those that I might have left(especially those smaller ones, since there's practically no shipping costs), send me a PM and we can arrange something.

In other news, someone at the convention asked me to make him some personal sprites:

FF4 sprites by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

The picture quality is iffy since I don't have the camera I usually take my pictures with (it's my boyfriend's) so I had to use my camera phone :/ Never played FF4 before, so I had to ask my boyfriend for the names of the characters >.>
-Phil Brickman
Unread 03-11-2011, 03:41 AM   #27
Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard
So Dreamy

Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard's Avatar

Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. Mauve Ma-- Wait No WIZARD Yeah Mauve Wizard sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.

Holy cow these are amazing! Fantastic work, Bobbey!
Unread 03-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #28
Bobbey

Thanks Mauve

I've got to re-do the bottom right one, the colours I used for her skin are apparently wrong, the sprite I used was too dark toned.
-Phil Brickman
Unread 03-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #29
Bobbey

A project done between my boyfriend and I for a new Geek Café that opened up recently here in Montreal. They didn't have much decoration put up yet so we offered to make them a couple projects in order to make the place more lively. These all have magnets in the back and they will be placed on an air duct so as Mega Man is running through a stage to get to the final boss. The other sets we'll be doing are Mario based and FF based. HOPEFULLY we'll be able to finish them with the colours we have left, because we're slowly running out of important colours, mainly white, red and a certain shade of blue.
-Phil Brickman
Unread 03-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #30
Bobbey

Hey...hey guys? Guess who this one is for:

Pinkie Pie by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr
-Phil Brickman

Last edited by Bobbey; 03-24-2011 at 01:36 AM.