The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Drawing, writing, and other art
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 03-24-2011, 01:30 AM   #31
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me
Oh the Grand Galloping Gala is the best place for me
Hip hip hooray!
It's the best place for me!
For Snakey!!!

YAY

EDIT: (I also now have the best avatar ever.)

Last edited by Solid Snake; 03-24-2011 at 01:49 AM.
Solid Snake is offline Add to Solid Snake's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #32
Bobbey
I mustache you a question.

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to Bobbey Send a message via Skype™ to Bobbey

Made a quicky, Snake told me Mirai would like this one:

Rainbow Dash by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

And dammit you guys, all this pony beading has got me hooked as well on the cartoon...
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Bobbey is offline Add to Bobbey's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 11:57 PM   #33
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbey View Post
And dammit you guys, all this pony beading has got me hooked as well on the cartoon...
NO ONE CAN RESIST

Like seriously tomorrow I'm gonna be like "Hi Your Honor, Justice Scalia, I have just one question for you."
And he will say "...Yes?"
And I will say "WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE PONY?!?"
And if he answers Rarity that's how we know he's a bad Supreme Court Justice. (But if he answers Pinkie Pie we should all reassess our opinion of him.)

And then like two weeks later I'll get an e-mail from Justice Scalia: "Shit man, I'm up to Episode 18! This show is awesome! It's causing me to completely rethink my approach to judicial issues, too! Man we are totally bronies for life."
Unread 04-06-2011, 03:58 AM   #34
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I have my Rainbow Dash. She is a fantastic wall ornament.

That's all.
Unread 04-06-2011, 06:22 AM   #35
Bobbey

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

Glad to hear that Mirai I'm happy she got there in one piece

In other news, moar ponies:

Rarity by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Didn't do this one for anyone in particular, but if anyone would like her, just send me a PM.
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Unread 04-08-2011, 02:33 AM   #36
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I'm dropping your name to my friends on Twitter who are MLP fans. You might get a few orders, FYI!
Unread 04-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #37
Bobbey

Sweet! Thanks Mirai

Edit: By the way, I only just opened up a twitter account, and my username is Bobbeyjazz, not just Bobbey.
-Phil Brickman

Last edited by Bobbey; 04-08-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Unread 04-14-2011, 11:51 PM   #38
Bobbey

Made this one mostly for myself ^^

Fluttershy by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

*yay*
-Phil Brickman
Unread 04-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #39
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

Do want.
Unread 04-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #40
Bobbey

Decided to do something else than a pony and experimented with some 3D beaspriting instead.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

Creeper by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

This little guy took me waaay more time than I thought it would take me. There's also the fact that you have to be careful about how you iron each and every piece so that they fit together nicely. This was my first time doing this type of beadsprite, and I can see that I probably could've used lighter colours, or at least put lighter colours on its face so that its features could stick out more. I put a paperclip where its head and body join together so that the head can turn. The legs are stuck there with glue gun.

I'll gladly accept comment/criticism/suggestions from you guys
-Phil Brickman