The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Drawing, writing, and other art
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 04-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #41
Bobbey
I mustache you a question.

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to Bobbey Send a message via Skype™ to Bobbey
Default This was a triumph...

More 3D experimenting:

Companion Cube by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Much easier to do this time around, since I've finally gotten around to making the beads click together nicely.
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Bobbey is offline Add to Bobbey's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #42
akaSM
:3

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via MSN to akaSM Send a message via Yahoo to akaSM
mIrAcLeS I'm making a note here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbey View Post
More 3D experimenting:

Companion Cube by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

Much easier to do this time around, since I've finally gotten around to making the beads click together nicely.
Huge success!. It looks so cube-y :3. Do want.
akaSM is offline Add to akaSM's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #43
Kim
adorable

Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.

Absolutely fantastic. You're a genius with these.
Unread 04-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #44
Bobbey

Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Bobbey is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

Thanks guys It means a lot. I wonder what else I could do that's 3-D...I've seen people do ships from Starwars like this before, I can't even imagine how complicated it can be compared to this...

But thanks! ^^
The key to being a big league pitcher is the 3 R's: readiness, recuperation, and conditioning! You see, after the game, a lot of guys like to ice up their arm. Still, other fellas think that heat is the way to go. But I have discovered the secret, Henry: hot ice! That's right: hot ice. I heat up... the ice cubes! It's the best of both worlds!
-Phil Brickman
Unread 04-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #45
akaSM

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.

Pbbt, who needs complicated stuff when you can have Ponies and the Companion Cube?
Unread 04-18-2011, 07:53 PM   #46
Bobbey

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaSM View Post
Pbbt, who needs complicated stuff when you can have Ponies and the Companion Cube?
True, true. I'll eventually finish the whole pony series once I get more beads. I've actually started a Twillight Sparkle sprite, but then I ran out of purple :/ And I don't have the right colours for Applejack neither, but once I do get the coulours I'll definately do them and even some extra ones (Applebloom and Spike come to mind).
-Phil Brickman
Unread 04-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #47
Bobbey

Continuing on with the 3D spriting, I decided to make myself a little bank for my geocaching stuff:

E-Tank by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

E-Tank 2 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

It's a bit smaller than the companion cube, but since most of the things you find while geocaching are small, I can fit a good amount in there for the time being.
-Phil Brickman
Unread 04-23-2011, 02:18 AM   #48
akaSM

You totally need to make a ? block next :3. Maybe the square-y one from SMB, or the round-edged SMB3 one. Maybe a POW block . Or a SM64 block. There are so many Blocky stuff waiting to be made :3. Or, why not? that TV powerup container thingy from Sonic.
Unread 04-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #49
Bobbey

The ? block was in my futur plans actually (might make that one into a coin bank, it feels more adequate), afterwards, I'm going to attempt to make an N64 logo, to get away from all the blockiness and more towards the...N'ness?. >_>
-Phil Brickman
Unread 04-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #50
Bobbey

One more block/coin bank:

Question Block by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr

I actually made a mistake and added a layer of black too many for the lid of the bank. Oh well, I'll know for next time.

And inside...

Question Block 2 by Bobbeyjazz, on Flickr
-Phil Brickman