The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Games & Roleplaying > Roleplaying
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 09-09-2011, 05:24 AM   #21
Astral Harmony
Don't Hate Me 'Cause I'm Moe

Astral Harmony will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

Aria & Alphonsine

Alphonsine smiled fondly and took Aria's hands into her own. "Well, she owns one of the Alphonsine Dionne fansites anyways, ha ha ha. I think there's like, what, about twenty of them these days? But I research you guys and I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it is to manage one. Must be as tough as the job my good director has."

-----
Pierce & Chizuru

Chizuru's face was almost red enough to burst from all the blood rushing to it. "Oh, well uhhh...there wasn't enough time to order from a catalog and-"

Chizuru's cute voice trailed off as she just went into an embarrassed murmuring. Pierce managed to figure out from this and that word that no swimsuit store sold bikini tops capable of supporting Chizuru's...ahem, "ballistic warheads".

-----
Pierce, Jeanette & Darcelle

"I'm looking forward to seeing extended combat against Ruin Generals this time," Jeanette said. "My knowledge and experience against Ruin Pokemon is laughable at best."

Jeanette stuck with a simple white one-piece. It...did it's job, but the good Pokemon Professor had the body to really knock 'em dead with something a bit more daring.

Also, she was wearing her labcoat. This was a strange and yet not altogether unwelcome sight.

"Ha! Darcelle has never been to the beach before!" she shouted. Darcelle wore a sexy black V-style swimsuit that reflected light.
Jeanette shrugged. "Well, you are about six weeks old and everything. You haven't even had an Arby's bacon beef 'n' cheddar melt."

-----
Sophia & Tsubasa

Tsubasa scratched her head. "Sure, it sounds good. I rarely do give myself to get out and enjoy the sights. Sure, it's a date."

-----
Pierce & Mio

"Yes," Mio said in disinterest. "It was cold."

Mio wore what she usually wore, ninja armor that left openings for her strange extra limbs to protrude and have full motion. Wasn't she hot in that? Well, regardless, she seemed to tolerate it.

-----
Pierce, Shannon & Moon

Shannon nodded. "Oh, I'm alright...or at least I'd be alright except for...well, you can see that for yourself."

Normally, lovers as close as Moon and Shannon would have their arms locked together, but as Shannon indicated, Moon's arms were rather preoccupied with two other fly honeys.

Moon wore simple black trunks. Shannon had a deep green two piece with a plaid red skirt, complete with a leather belt. She finished it with a synthesized green rose in her hair. Cecilia who had Moon's left arm on lockdown wore a rather plain light blue two piece. Mirror on Moon's right arm wore a dark grey two piece with a pair of sunglasses.

Wilhelmina was also there, and fortunately she decided to dress down from the maid outfit she usually wore. Was it normal to be hot for a mecha girl? Yeah, it was. Wilhelmina rocked a blood red Y-style swimsuit with a gold ring connecting the three straps. And the straps were dangerously thin. Lord, have mercy.

-----
Pierce & Rachel

"Oh, it's so cool!" Rachel marveled, once again accessorizing herself. "Hey, so...are you trying to propose to me, too?"

What's with this girl and her thinking that every gift of jewelry has to be a marriage proposal?

-----
Charlotte & Irene

Irene looked thoughtful for a brief moment. "Oh, those two? Lilma I met near the end of the war while I was on this secret mission. Not like Melanie who was just one of those who lost everything to the war, Lilma has a surprisingly amount of insight into the way people behave. Because of the results of the secret mission, I found myself depending on her abilities more and more. She was essential even after the conflict ended when I had to start thinking about Honmyr's latest people of influence like Vladier (Burkmont) and Sakuya and how they'd change Honmyr in the future."

"As for Macca, she was someone I picked up out of nowhere as directed by Ivaro, an intelligent Ivysaur who is the Village Chief of Pokemonoli, a village run and completely inhabited by Pokemon only. Her presense made them...uncomfortable. Supposedly, she had been drawn there because of their village's primary attraction, a true-to-life statue of the Legendary Pokemon Rezonark. That was a bizarre day, but Macca quickly latched onto me like a little sister finally having met her older sister in a long time, and has proven to be an extremely capable fighter, so I've currently made her the Squadron Captain of a new PATCA squad, the Black Page Society. With us Watchmen under orders to neutralize both the Ruin Generals and, secretly, the Honmyr Prideguard, there needs to be a couple more highly elite squads to take on threats of equal threat but lower priority, like Pokegeddon."

Phantomere hadn't said anything the whole time Irene spoke. In a way, it seemed like he was focusing more on what Charlotte was thinking.

-----
Renny & Lola, Before Mission

It was a strange feeling to wake up from being uncomfortably warm and feeling somewhat restrained. It didn't take long for Renny to realize why. Lola literally avalanched her whole body into his, her legs wrapped around one of his, her arms hugging his torso close, her face nuzzled against his shoulder.

But nothing made Renny more uncomfortable than to see Lola's face. From the look of things, it appeared that Lola had been crying in her sleep. Some kind of bad dream?

"No..." Lola murmured, seeming to try and hold Renny closer but actually falling away from his body. "Don't leave me...all I have...lef-..."

-----
Renny & Rachel

"Sure, I'd love to. Here, let me help you 'take a break from the routine' as you just said. I hope you don't mind."

Rachel jogged lightly over to wear Lola stood, talking with Harliette. Harliette wore a ripped up plaid dress shirt that was two loose buttons away from leaving her topless and cut up denim shorts that pretty much functioned like a thong. Mouse didn't appear to be with her.

Rachel waved her arm wide in the air to keep Renny's attention on her, then turned towards Lola. "Signature Technique! Bikini Top Snatch!"

"Bikini Top what?" Lola asked, turning towards Rachel just as her top mysteriously vanished. Two seconds later, Lola realized what had just happened, then fell into a deep squat, both arms wrapped around her unrestricted chest and her face as red as a tomato and her scream too high pitched for anyone to really hear.

Rachel, apparently acting like some kind of dog, had Lola's top clutched in her mouth complete with a mischievous kitty face expression. She made a peace sign for victory, but Renny could tell that it was Rachel's way of saying 'mission accomplished'.
"Rachel, you give my top back right now!" Lola shouted and began to run after her, but Rachel was clearly the faster runner, joyfully fleeing right into the ocean. Lola chased after her with wild abandon, only one arm covering herself while the other was raised high to pound Rachel like pizza dough.

Harliette walked up to Renny. "I'd ask if you were the mastermind behind that, but I know you're the kind of goodie-goodie who shits rainbows and whatever. So, you enjoy your first view of Lola's magnificent udders or is that a common occurence between you and her these days?"

-----
Renny & Director

"Ahh, don't worry about us. If push comes to shove, we've got some Pokemon with us that can help clean up in a flash if necessary."

Alphonsine was busy supervising as some of the girls were already getting photos taken. The director sighed. "By the way, did Alphonsine ever tell you guys the real reason she intends to join PATCA?"

Judging from the director's expression, it wasn't a good reason. "Recently, the president of our little talent agency has hired on three new promising idols. And when you've worked in this business as much as I have, it means that our dear Al's career as a idol is eventually going to come to a close. That's the thing they don't teach you about in this kind of work. It may not hold true to everyone, but a lot of people wanna be a star, and when you think about it that way, every single sexy body, every single pretty face, every single singing voice is an enemy that threatens to remove you from your well-deserved position as an idol. It's not all bad. Alphonsine can always just graduate and become an actress or a vocalist, but it always just seems like you're a star that just fell, as opposed to being a star that shines in a new way. Truth be told, my wife was an idol. The first idol I was ever in charge of promoting, actually. She lasted in this business about three years before her talents were beaten back by the next face. Way too short for a woman which so much talent, so much potential."

The director took several deep gulps from his water bottle. "Idols are like trends, son. They come into style and go out of style all the time like clothes. I always find myself so angry when one of our idols goes right out the door and I'm looking at the next big thing wondering 'Just what the hell can you do that the woman we had before couldn't do and do better?' But them's the breaks, I guess. Anyways, sorry for yammering on and on about things that really don't matter. I don't really have anything for you, but I imagine these Ruin Generals you speak of aren't going to show up right yet. After all, that military ship I heard was coming isn't even in sight yet."

The director was absolutely right. Renny couldn't see the cruiser anywhere. Maybe it was just coming later.
Astral Harmony is offline Add to Astral Harmony's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
Menarker
OMG! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Renny & Lola, Before Mission
----------------------------------

It was a strange feeling to wake up from being uncomfortably warm and feeling somewhat restrained. It didn't take long for Renny to realize why. Lola literally avalanched her whole body into his, her legs wrapped around one of his, her arms hugging his torso close, her face nuzzled against his shoulder. The beauty's skin-tight closeness made him flush with warmth and tension.

But nothing made Renny more uncomfortable than to see Lola's face. From the look of things, it appeared that Lola had been crying in her sleep. Some kind of bad dream?

"No..." Lola murmured, seeming to try and hold Renny closer but actually falling away from his body. "Don't leave me...all I have...lef-..."

"Who is she talking to? Could... could it be me?"

Touched with compassion and concern, Renny sat up and tried to secretly move himself closer to her, moving his lips to her ear without touching her in any way that might wake her up.

In his faintest voice, trying to control his breathing so as not to be blowing in her ear, Renny whispered soft words to try to reassure her in her dream. "Please don't cry... You have many people... You have father and sister, many many friends at PATCA. You are not alone."

He stopped for a moment thinking on what to say next... "... And I'm right here. I am trying my very hardest to protect you, so that you can be brave, beautiful and good..."

Renny stopped as he gazed on Lola's face, hoping that her troubled sleep might ease, his hand absentmindly holding her hand.

-------------------
Renny & Rachel
-------------------

"Sure, I'd love to. Here, let me help you 'take a break from the routine' as you just said. I hope you don't mind."

"Hmmm?"

Renny watched curiously to whatever Rachel hinted to, especially as she approached Lola and waved back to ensure he was watching. His expression was then an odd mix of protectively mortified horror and extreme arousal and interest as Lola top was stolen away and her large tits became promimently displayed freely. Lola then quickly fell into a deep squat, both arms wrapped around her unrestricted chest, her face red as a tomato and screaming at a pitch that was not easily heard if you weren't aware of it. Renny ran toward Lola to offer his shirt, but she already started chasing after the thief who gleefully showed off her accomplishment and retreated playfully into the water with her 'victim' in pursuit, attempting and failing to cover her bouncing bountiful breasts with one slender arm. Renny's eyes were drawn to stare at the sight.

Harliette walked up to Renny. "I'd ask if you were the mastermind behind that, but I know you're the kind of goodie-goodie who shits rainbows and whatever. So, you enjoy your first view of Lola's magnificent udders or is that a common occurrence between you and her these days?"

Renny was surprised by the question. As she spoke to him, the story that Lola told him about her past echoed in his head, subtly changing his impression of her. He thought of having a discussion with her, but the situation going on in the background kinda grabbed at his attention.

"It's my first time seeing them like this. Sorry Harliette, but I gotta help Lola! She must be horrified!"
He started taking off his shirt, leaving him with his arms bare and chest covered by his tank-top. "Excuse me."

He changed after Lola, waving his shirt in the air. "Lola, hold on. Use this!"

*If she slows down* He tried to politely not stare at her chest as he handed her the shirt.

"Lola, go ahead and cover yourself with this."

Even as he said this though, Renny was having second thoughts.

"... Somehow I doubt my shirt's size is big enough... Her chest might even burst out if she tries to button it."

--------------------
Renny & Director
--------------------

Renny listened sympathically at the Director's story about idols' shortlived fame, even though he himself never really got into some of those trends or into the idols in general. The director's assurance that the Generals won't come yet because the boat didn't arrive was a little worrisome within its questionable logic. What if the boat was attacked in mid-transit or if the boat didn't arrive as scheduled? Or if the generals attacked early enough? It's not like they would kindly wait specifically for the boat to make it to the Watchmen before they'd attack. However, Renny didn't see the need to worry the director with his own paranoia, nevermind correct him.

"Alright. But thank you for taking the time to tell me that story. It feels good knowing that you understand that side of them."

From time to time though, Renny would come back to watch some of the photoshoot, drawn in by the allure that the female bodies was openly presenting as well as to ensure he didn't miss Liz's shot, which he promised to watch. Togekiss also watched with a perpetual blush as he observed Renny's seemingly enthralled expression at the sight of them.

Last edited by Menarker; 09-11-2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: grammer
Menarker is offline Add to Menarker's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #23
Dracorion
Moves Like Jagger, Kupo!

Location: To the south, a little to the left... Or to the right.
Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

Aria and Alphonsine

Aria gave a sharp gasp as Alphonsine held her hands. "Ummm... well, everyone does argue a lot about dumb stuff, so you kinda have to stay firm and not take any crap and not reveal the fact that you're a Pokesapien." She answered nervously.

Inside her head, Aria was going Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! from meeting her idol. "Th- thank you for your autograph, Miss Dione..." She mumbled, referring to the autograph she signed for Pierce at his party.

So distracted she was with Alphonsine, she didn't even notice Pierce had released his grip on her and left to take care of other business.

-----------------------------------------

Pierce and Chizuru

Pierce smiled at the sheer cuteness of Chizuru's embarrassment. "Don't worry about it." He reassured her. "It looks great."

But, well, Pierce was bursting to say what he wanted to say since he approached her. "Look, Chizuru..." he began, worry evident in his face. "If- if I did something back at the mall to offend or upset you, I'm really sorry." He apologized. "If you want me to leave now, I will."

Pierce, Jeanette and Darcelle

Pierce was slightly disappointed that Jeanette didn't take the opportunity to show off her smoking body with a good swimsuit. But, even though the labcoat she wore was entirely out of place, it had something to it that made up for everything else.

He was a little surprised to see Darcy had gone entirely the other way by wearing a V-shaped swimsuit. It was interesting how different the two were, considering they had the same genes. Or maybe Jeanette had been just like Darcelle when she was younger.

"Uh, well, Professor, I was just wondering when I could start helping you investigate the Rezonscape."

Sophia and Tsubasa

Sophia nodded and sighed in relief. "Okay, I'll, um, see you later then, Tsubasa-san."

Wait... damn, she was going to have to choose the place, wasn't she? This dating thing was going to kill her.

Pierce and Mio

"Uhh..."
Pierce blinked. Sheesh, this girl was distant. "And you didn't like it? Seriously?" That was impossible. Everyone liked ice cream.

Pierce, Shannon and Moon

"I, uh, wouldn't know about that sort of thing." Pierce responded to Shannon, chuckling nervously. Irony much? "But, I was, um... actually wondering how you were holding up after the whole Gaea thing, Shannon."

Pierce and Rachel

Pierce blushed at Rachel's question. "I, uh... no. Someone proposed to you?" He asked, curious.

Shaking his head, Pierce clarified the meaning of his gift. "Yeah, no. I just figured you were going to get more than enough candy from everyone anyway. Thought I'd get you something nice."

Riolu at the beach

Sporting a pair of tiny red swim trunks and orange floaters, Riolu happily ran up to the first girl he could find, snuggling against her leg and running in circles around her, tossing a beach ball around. "Olu! Ri Ri!" He barked happily.

He seemed to want to play.
Unread 09-14-2011, 04:44 AM   #24
Astral Harmony

Renny & Lola

Lola halted when Renny offered her a shirt. "Renny, you're a godsend!" lola cried, taking the shirt. Instead of putting it on, she simply wrapped the length of it around her breasts, then looked around for Rachel, only to discover that Rachel had decided to stop playing and was offering Lola's top back.

Lola responded by playfully dunking Rachel in the water. She was still red, but she didn't seem as angry as she should have been.

"Ugh, can you believe this girl?"

-----
Granger & Chizuru

"No, no, it's fine, please stay! Here, try some grilled corn on the cob. Filled with loads of artery clogging buttery love!" Chizuru said, trying to think of what to do. Well, it couldn't hurt to just ask him.

"Pierce, how much money exactly have you been spending these past weeks?"

For some reason, Pierce could feel it in his gut that his answer could have a much stronger effect on Chizuru than it would seem.

Of course, the fact that not a few of the other Kimonos were looking rather nervous didn't help, either.

-----
Pierce & The Professor

"I'll let you know when we can start, Granger," Jeanette promised. "We should be able to start shortly after the return from this mission. For such a dangerous job, you seem eager to start. You're not hurting for money, are you?"

-----
Pierce & Mio

"It was okay," Mio said. "Maybe I would like it more if you were there."

Well...that was unexpected.

-----
Pierce & Shannon

"I'm fine as far as Gaea is concerned, but for the sake of PATCA I'm still trying to remember how exactly I came across it," Shannon said. "But all I can remember was the singing and the sense of empowerment."
"Empowerment?" Mirror asked her.
"I always try to act tough," Shannon said with a defeated sigh. "But it's all just a facade. Quite frankly, a lot of what we do scares the shit out of me."
"That's only natural," Cecilia said.
"I know, I know, it's natural to be frightened," Shannon said, then turned to look at Charlotte in the distance. "Still, it'd be kinda cool if I had Charlotte's courage."

-----
Riolu & Mio

Mio stared at Riolu for several seconds, then slowly lowered herself until she sat flat on the ground. "Riolu," she said, reaching out with a single hand.

-----
Irene's Tutorial

The amphibious prototype cruiser Thanatos was visible by the time Irene, still in her swimsuit, strolled out of the Rig with her swords, Sulphyr and Brymstone in tow.

"Sortie Coordinator Tresserhorn, over here. And please bring your Pokemon. Time for a special tactical instruction. Gather 'round, folks."

The photoshoot has just finished and the director had most of the equipment put away. Noon was fast approaching. Irene majestically whirled her blades as both her and Renny's Pokemon arrived on the battlefield.

"PATCA, but more specifically, the Watchmen are all over the news, the papers, the Internet, even those lame-ass late night shows. And when you get famous, you gotta step up your game, because your enemies are going to be doing the same. From now on, you'll have to modify your tactics to suit a certain factor which now hasn't had the kind of effect in battle that it usually has. I am, of course, talking about your speed. Besides, this is also a good time to catch our newest member, Donovan Forschner callsign Darkhawk up to speed for his first, and probably biggest, battle. Gentlemen...behold!"

-----Turn 01 ~ Order Phase-----
- Player Formation: [Umbreon] [Magnezone] [Togekiss] [Renny] [Mollesk] [Shaymin] [Swampert]
- Enemy Formation: [Dewgong] [Drifblim] [Balor] [Irene] [Unownaut] [Granbull] [Rhyperior]
- Objects: None
- Weather: Fair
- Morale: 100% Player / 100% Enemy
- Fog of War: 0% Player / 0% Enemy
- Order of Turns (No Special Effect)
[Shaymin (Renny/Grass/Serene Grace): HP = 847/847 & Spd = 127]
[Irene: HP = 847/847 & Spd = 100]
[Balor (Irene/Dragon/Poison/Miasma Fumes): HP = 792/792 & Spd = 100]
[Renny (Gallade/Psychic/Fighting): HP = 782/782 & Spd = 90]
[Unownaut (Irene/Psychic/Levitate): HP = 764/764 & Spd = 85]
[Drifblim (Irene/Ghost/Flying/Aftermath): HP = 1111/1111 & Spd = 80]
[Togekiss (Renny/Normal/Flying/Serene Grace): HP = 768/768 & Spd = 80]
[Dewgong (Irene/Water/Ice/Thick Fat): HP = 792/792 & Spd = 70]
[Umbreon (Renny/Dark/Synchronize): HP = 821/821 & Spd = 65]
[Swampert (Renny/Water/Ground/Defiant): HP = 847/847 & Spd = 60]
[Magnezone (Renny/Electric/Steel/Analytic): HP = 689/689 & Spd = 60]
[Granbull (Irene/Normal/Intimidate): HP = 792/792 & Spd = 45]
[Rhyperior (Irene/Ground/Rock/Solid Rock): HP = 632/632 & Spd = 40]
[Mollesk (Renny/Bug/Rock/Simple): HP = 943/943 & Spd = 1]

-----End of Order Phase-----

Irene thrust out Brymstone real quick to pop her elbow. "Looks easy at first, right? As you can see, it has information on class, Pokebrid form if you're a Pokebrid, types, even the abilities, hit points, and of course, speed which determines the order of attacks for every unit. And as status effects and the various buffs are added and whatever, you'll see all of this added, too, so it could look like a huge mess of information. Well, let it never be said that information cluster fucks weren't helpful. At least it'll help that dumbshit Armored Bishoujo keep better track of these battles. Now, in a real battle, if your speed matches the enemy's, you get to go before he does. You should also note that you can deliberately slow yourself down just in case you have some unexplainable reason why you would need to, but if you wanna speed up and climb up higher in the Order Phase, better increase your speed."

"What about that other information higher up, Chief?" Miracle asked.
"It's all information you should be well familiar with, but I'll go ahead and point it out again since you actually are fighting these kinds of battles for the first time," Irene said. "Weather, morale, and the effects of Fog of War have been well documented and observed, but objects are something different. These will be things in the environment that provide various affects, like a giant rock that a unit can find cover behind and bolster his or her defense statistics some. The Inquiry Visors will tell you all about what each and every new object you encounter will do."

"Anyways, once everything's good with the Order Phase, we move onto the Action Phase. Unless the move used or something else dictates otherwise, the phase will play out the actions according to the Order Phase. Since Tresserhorn and I aren't actually going to blows, we'll just skip this phase and move on to the Upkeep Phase. We're not going to bother with a display so I'll just give you some brief details on it. Basically, the Upkeep Phase determines all the other kinds of effects, like damage from status effects or weather, morale changes, changes in Fog of War...that kind of thing. After that we come to the Order Phase once again and then everyone gets to see just how the battle changed due to all that stuff that happened."

Irene looked thoughtful for a moment. "Actually, I guess we really didn't need to get into any kind of battle formation. When the battles actually get underway, I'll be sure to offer additional tactics so that you're not trying to learn this whole clusterfuck all at once. Anyways, don't stray too far from your weapons. Marionata's picking up psychic signatures from our little friends. I'll go have a talk to Admiral Brunswick. He's a good friend of mine from the war and I don't expect any problems from the Prideguard during this mission."

-----
Irene & Admiral Brunswick

Irene continued to wear her swimsuit even when meeting Admiral Brunswick in the Captain's Quarters onboard the Thanatos.

Brunswick smirked as the lovely Irene Crosswald stepped into the cabin and set her swords in the corner. "I can see why Burkmont is trying so hard to capture you, Crosswald," Brunswick said as Irene walked up and hugged him. "You're indeed a rare treasure: a woman who only gets more beautiful as she gets older."
Irene laughed. "Pretty words won't get me to take off more clothes than this," she said, looking around real quick. "Ah, Alice. When'd you find your way onboard?"

Alice smiled as her and Irene embraced. "Oh, you know. President Andricksen is doing whatever he can in his power to cockblock Burkmont."
"Well, you don't have to worry about the Admiral. He's pretty much the father I never knew I needed. Anyways, I'd like to move along to discussing Operation Round Table. Admiral, what can you tell me?"
Burnswick swirled his wine in his glass. The Admiral always had a glass before an expected battle at sea. He said it dulled the pain he suffered from trying to walk on his bad leg. The man didn't trust prosthetics. "Project Arsenal has finally seen fruit. I saw one of the prototypes. Sure, ruthless warrior, but way too much money was spent on her if you ask me."

"Project...Arsenal?" Alice asked.
"More of Burkmont's terrible habits coming to light," Irene informed her. "Okay, long time ago, Professor Ricewood started this thing called Project Arsenal. The project was aimed at correcting the indiscrepancies with all low-grade Pokeballs. If the project succeeded, every Pokeball could be a Master Ball."
Alice folded her arms. "Sounds too good to be true."
"It was. Not that I don't doubt Ricewood could've done it, she just didn't recieve the money for it. There was all this public outcry and whatnot from the merchant associations and all that other bullshit. Truth be told, they had a point. The market would sort of collapse if every Pokeball could be made into a Master Ball. However, Ricewood did make a good bit of progress in it. Any research done, even if it doesn't lead to anything, is still out there in the science world and, sometimes, they sell it."
"And Burkmont bought it up."
"Project Arsenal went in an entirely different direction after that. I've managed to get a look at the results. Basically, it's a slave collar. Put it on someone's neck and you've basically turned a human being into a mindless slave. Knowing Burkmont, he's put it on the hottest ass he can find and is fucking it daily."
"Well, then it's probably the best thing to Burkmont since the invention of hot ass, period." Alice said with indisguised disgust.
"If Burkmont's set on trying to rule Honmyr, why waste all that time and money on such a fruitless conclusion?"
"He may be smart, but he's got his vices just like we all do. If Burkmont wants to get something even better out of these results, he needs to train those sex slaves of his in the art of killing. It's the only way to recup the massive loses from buying the data for and perverting the research of Project Arsenal.

Alice then started to snicker.
"What's up, Alice?"
"Looks like Burkmont put the 'arse' into arsenal."
Both Irene and Brunswick released a long, drawn out sigh.
"At any rate, the Thanatos is ready to rock immediately, Irene. We even have some weapon systems available that will undoubtedly help in this Ruin General hunt."
"Sounds good. I can wait to hear about them later, though. The rest of the team isn't even on board yet. Can we get a vessel out to them to help them get over here?"
"Vessel's already away. How are you going to form it up?"
"Most of the formation will be out on the deck. The Sniper and Destroyer units will take position up in the superstructure."
"Well, then. While we wait, do you want to see one?"
"One what?"

The good Admiral lead Irene and Alice into another honored guest quarters. The thing he wanted to show Irene was sitting obediently on the bed.
"So this is an Arsenal," Irene observed, stepping closer to the woman. The woman appeared to completely ignore the goings on around her, and she had what appeared to be a ring-shaped Pokeball with a steel plate around her neck, like a collar of some sort.
"That's the thing that binds an Arsenal's desire to the will of her master," Brunswick explained. "Aside from telling her to eat, I haven't given her any commands, so she just sits there like an obedient little angel."
"Better an obedient angel that what she used to be like."
"You know this girl, Irene?" Alice asked her friend.
"Yep, and I'm surprised to see her with no sperm on her face."
Brunswick and Alice exchanged expressions. "I take it you and the lady go back a ways."
Irene loomed closer to the Arsenal's face. "Not personally, but I've seen the police reports. This is Elshie Faulkner."
The Arsenal seemed to twitch a little at the sound of her name, though nobody seemed to pay it any mind.
Alice looked thoughtful. "I think I remember that first name. Wasn't she...a gym leader?"
"Ran a gym in Fainas for about two years," Irene nodded. "She was obsessed with sex. She did it with her Pokemon, with total strangers, the works. I heard she offered 'special gym battles' to handsome young men so she could have sex with multiple guys at once. From what the report said, that kind of sex was just intoxicating to her. She was out of jail after serving her sentence, then sort of dropped off the face of Honmyr. So Burkmont got his hands on her, huh."

Irene stepped away from Elshie. "So she's under your command, Admiral?"
Brunswick nodded. "Burkmont gave me temporary control over her until the Thanatos returns home. I guess he thought I would use the poor girl like a tool for pleasure. The thought honestly just sickens me, so I let her stay and rest here in these comfortable quarters. It's about all I can do for her."
"Why don't you just remove the collar?"
"I didn't want to cause any adverse affects like mentally retarding the lady. Plus, doing so would put me on Burkmont's shit list and since I'm still in the Prideguard, I'm pretty vulnerable to whatever he would intend to do with me. Therefore, there's nothing I can do for the poor lass but allow her this small, temporary comfort, though I wonder if she can even feel it."

There was suddenly a sharp knock on the door next over. The Captain's Quarters. Brunswick, Irene and Alice stepped out into the passageway to see a sailor desperately trying to find the Admiral.
"I'm right here, shipmate. What's happening?"
"A huge ping, Admiral! It's Lathiron! It has to be! Nothing else could possibly be that huge."
Brunswick turned to Irene. "Gather your agents and take up your positions. I'll tell you about how to best utilize the deck when you get out there."
Irene came to attention and rendered a sharp salute which was sort of inappropriate given that they were indoors and that Irene was still wearing her swimsuit. Then she turned to Alice. "Alice, get to that speedboat. The President has you assigned as the ground team's Engineer unit."

-----Turn 01 (Rough Draft) ~ Order Phase (Lathiron Battle)-----
Player Formation: Undecided
Enemy Formation: [Lathiron]
Objects (Player Side): [Capstan A (+3 Def/SpDef)] [Capstan B (+3 Def/SpDef)]
Weather: Fair
Morale: 100% Player / 100% Enemy
Fog of War: 0% Player / 0% Enemy

[Lathiron (Boss/Ruin/Water): HP = ????/???? & Spd = ???] {Conditions: Underwater / Merged (6 Lathiron)}

-----End of Order Phase (Rough Draft)-----

Your Inquiry Visors picked up the voice of the Admiral.

"All PATCA members on deck, this is Admiral Brunswick. Looks like I can use Thanatos' communications systems to contact you directly through the Inquiry Visors. Our sonar suite has picked up Lathiron. The beast appears to be six different large-scale lifeforms merged and moving together in one giant clump. You should be able to see it in the water, but don't get too close to the edge. I doubt that thing would resist the urge to known you overboard into its territory for easier hunting."
"Trying to deal damage to Lathiron as a whole is next to impossible," Marionata communicated. "You'll need to find a way to break up the bulge."
"Then you're already going to need this old seadog's help, and I have just to thing. This is the Admiral to all hands. Arm up all battlestations on the double. Arm the depth charges and deploy immediately. We'll scare that sea beastie to the surface."
"I think the good Admiral is having way too much fun with this," Evangaleen said.
"I can hear you through the Inquiry Visors too, you know. And yes, I am excited. I haven't seen a good sea battle in over a decade. The Second Succession War didn't really spread out to the open sea. To finally be fighting a naval battle again. I tell you, my blood is boiling after so many years of sailing these calm, tiresome seas. To battle!"

"Alright, here's the plan," Irene spoke up. "Those Depth Charges will be released this turn. That should break up one of the pieces of Lathiron and force it to the surface. We'll fight it the next turn."
"We can use the Harpoon Cannon to keep it on the surface where you agents can better attack it," Brunswick offered.
"Good idea. It'll probably be a difficult second turn and onward, but this first turn seems to be free. Let's use it to power up as much as we can."
"Admiral Brunswick here again, agents. Let me point out something helpful to you. Out there on the deck we have two big, thick capstans. You can put a single unit behind each one of them to give them bonuses, and switch units out from their protection on a turn-by-turn basis. Use them wisely to protect those who have subpar defenses or low health."

"Good idea," Irene said. "Then again, I dunno where I'd be in this world if I didn't listen to your sound knowledge."

-----
Krunder Attacks!

"Regional Chief? This is Alphonsine. I see something kicking up a lotta sand. Do you see that?"

One would have to be blind to not see that much sand. The way it shot up like that suggested at the target was rather narrow and coming at them fast.

-----Turn 01 (Rough Draft) ~ Order Phase (Krunder Battle)-----
Player Formation: Undecided
Enemy Formation: [Krunder]
Objects: None
Weather: Fair (Sandstorm of unusual force approaching)
Fog of War: 0% Player / 100% Enemy

[Krunder (Boss/Ruin/Ground): HP = ????/???? & Spd = ???] {Conditions: None}

-----End of Order Phase (Rough Draft)-----

"Lonesister here," Whitney reported in. "I'm in position. I can just barely make out a large red gemstone in all that blasting sand, about the size of an adolescent's torso. Can't get a solid bead on it. I think it'll take a turn to reach us right here. Advise using the turn to power up before we have to take it on."
"Krunder Team, this is Alice Hornsbury callsign Suit," Alice notified the group. "I'm on loan from the Republican Guard, direct protection for the president. Came here with the H.R.V. (Honmyr Regional Vessel) Thanatos. President Andricksen has advised some of us to get some first hand experience in the kinds of battles that you go through. I'm your assigned Engineer. Hope I don't disappoint."

A massive cloud of sand was being kicked up by the unseen forces of the strange creature slithering around inside. "Looks like we've got our work cut out for us," Sakuya said, whirling her naginata around. "I wish I didn't put on my armor. I'm gonna have sand in places I'll never be able to get it out of."
"How'd you get to be an empress?" Alice asked her.
"Quiet, you."

Last edited by Astral Harmony; 09-14-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Unread 09-15-2011, 02:23 AM   #25
Menarker
OMG! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Menarker is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Renny and Lola and Rachel
----------------------------

"Renny, you're a godsend!"

He was pretty joyful for the praise and Lola's uplifted spirit. Although Lola wrapping his shirt around her chest like a makeshift wrapping really sparked his interest.

Renny watched mirthfully as Rachel was dunked repeatably into the ocean by a calmer but playfully vengeful Lola after a failed negotiation attempt to escape punishment.

"Ugh, can you believe this girl?"

"Haha, I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself." Renny smiled warmly, but at the briefest moment gave a wry smirk toward Rachel when Lola wasn't looking.

"I guess she just wanted to... take a break from the routine or something like that."

---------------
Irene's Tutorial
---------------

"Sortie Coordinator Tresserhorn, over here. And please bring your Pokemon. Time for a special tactical instruction. Gather 'round, folks."

Renny left the photoshoot (rather aroused) which was finishing off, waving his pokemon back to him, although Swampert had to carry away the mentally vacant and slow Mollesk back. The shell pokemon was apparently doing much better in making its sand castle look impressive.

...Gentlemen...behold!"

Renny observed the changes in his Inquiry Visor showing the new detail. He could have sworn there might have been a chuckle or two about Mollesk abymssal and sluggish speed statistic. Swampert and Shaymin both looked visably pumped as the two groups were alligned as if they were going to have a demostration and fight things each other. Togekiss watched with a little apprehension, but otherwise in good spirits. The group waited and waited...

"Actually, I guess we really didn't need to get into any kind of battle formation..."

Swampert stuck his tongue out playfully, as his hopes for having a good ol' fashion wrassle fizzled out.

"Anyways, don't stray too far from your weapons. Marionata's picking up psychic signatures from our little friends."

Renny looked around as this was said, half expecting to see the immense Lathiron in the water, although only the Thanatos was worthy of any note. As he got his pokemon ready and tried to gather everyone that was part of his group together. Normally he would approach the new recruit, but time was rather pressed so he approached the shadowy figure, Twiloch, for information which might assist everyone.

"Excuse me, err, Twiloch, can I have a moment? I was wondering... I mean, all the Ruin Generals we have seen or met were intelligent enough to hold conversations, so I was wondering if there was any chance this one could be negotiated with, especially since you, one of his equals, is here and Marionetta is nearby. Otherwise, any insight about him would be much appreciated."

-----------------
Krunder Attacks!
-----------------

"Lonesister here," Whitney reported in. "I'm in position. I can just barely make out a large red gemstone in all that blasting sand, about the size of an adolescent's torso. Can't get a solid bead on it. I think it'll take a turn to reach us right here. Advise using the turn to power up before we have to take it on."

Renny chimed in on the scouter.

"Thank you Lonesister! Please prepare as well. You'll probably have a better shot when it gets closer"

"Krunder Team, this is Alice Hornsbury callsign Suit," Alice notified the group. "I'm on loan from the Republican Guard, direct protection for the president. Came here with the H.R.V. (Honmyr Regional Vessel) Thanatos. President Andricksen has advised some of us to get some first hand experience in the kinds of battles that you go through. I'm your assigned Engineer. Hope I don't disappoint."

"Glad to have you here, Alice."

Renny then advised the group, especially for the benefit of the trainers who had been given new pokemon just the night before.

"Everyone, the ground type is plentiful with techniques that affects one's visions and effect the terrain we walk on. It is moving fast in the sand, so we should prepare our defenses so we don't give it an opening!"

Renny gave out various suggestions for specific actions, keeping an eye on the encroaching blasting sand approaching. Renny then looked toward Lola, who was still very much new to being a trainer. Instead of pulling her as his enforcer, he opted for a different option...

"Lola, can you take the vanguard beside me? I can help give you advice from here and watch how you're doing."

Renny then looked to a particular agent he had never talked to or remember even addressing before. From what he had read about this pokebrid, she had the bearing of a skilled ninja, especially one raised to uphold the safety of the Empress.

"I guess you are my enforcer, Silk is it? Thank you kindly."

He then looked to his left and saw the Empress herself getting prepared on his flank.

"I wish I didn't put on my armor. I'm gonna have sand in places I'll never be able to get it out of."
"How'd you get to be an empress?" Alice asked her.
"Quiet, you."

"Your majesty, I hope I haven't offended you by my suggestions in changing some of your pokemon... Or my suggestions in putting you, your bodyguard and your daughter all fighting this ruin general here."

---------------------------
Battle Plan

In Formation:
[Alice] [Donovan] [Vaporeon] [Starmie] [Zapdos] [Pelipper] [Espeon] [Claydol] [Ursauring] [Eelektross] [Sakuya] [Mollesk] [Togekiss] [Lola] [Latias] [Takano]

Out of Formation: Whitney and Twiloch

Enforcer Partner List:

Renny / Silk
Lola / Shannon
Takano / Mio
Alphonsine / Muon
Impact / Moon
Donovan / Jeanette

NOTE: Ignoring Speed this round because this is a free round where we aren't being attacked apparently. Inform me if I'm wrong and I'll fix up the order.

Eelektross
Name: Eelektross
Type: Electric

Hitpoints: 767

Base Attack: 115
Attack Modifications: 1.5x (+1 Stage boost)
Modified Attack: 172 (After its attack)

Base Defense: 80
Defense Modifications: 1.5x (+1 Stage boost)
Modified Defense: 120 (After its attack)

Base Special Attack: 105
Special Attack Modifications: NA
Modified Special Attack: 105

Base Special Defense: 80
Special Defense Modifications: NA
Modified Special Defense: 80

Base Speed: 50
Speed Modifications: NA
Modified Speed: 50

Used Move: Coil, Status Move.
Move Target/s: User
Move Modification: Increase the user's Attack, Defense and Accuracy by 1 stage.

Notes: Due to the Ability "Levitate", it is immune to Ground moves.

Ursaring
Name: Ursaring
Type: Normal

Hitpoints: 794

Base Attack: 130
Attack Modifications: 5.5x (+6 Stage boosts and Guts Activation.)
Modified Attack: 780

Base Defense: 75
Defense Modifications: NA
Modified Defense: 75

Base Special Attack: 75
Modified Special Attack: 75

Base Special Defense: 75
Modified Special Defense: 75

Base Speed: 55
Modified Speed: 55

Used Move: Belly Drum, Status move.
Move Modification: Raise user's attack stat to +6 bonus stages and reduce its health by 50% of its maximum health.

Notes: Due to the Toxic Orb that it is holding, it will become poisoned at the end of the turn, and trigger its Guts Ability, increasing its attack even further.

Angelo
Name: Angelo
Type: NA

Used Move: Healing Potion, Item use.
Move Target/s: Ursaring
Move Modification: Heal 50% of target's maximum hitpoints (healing Ursaring to full).

Used Move: X Accuracy, Item Use.
Move Target/s: Ursaring
Move Modification: Increase the target's accuracy stat by 1 stage.
Note: Claydol forfeits its attack for Angelo to use a second item.

Espeon
Name: Espeon
Type: Psychic

Hitpoints: 662

Base Attack: 65
Attack Modifications: NA
Modified Attack: 65

Base Defense: 60
Modified Defense: 60

Base Special Attack: 130
Modified Special Attack: 130

Base Special Defense: 95
Modified Special Defense: 95

Base Speed: 110
Modified Speed: 110

Used Move: Light Screen, Status move
Move Target/s: Alice, Donovan, Vaporeon
Move Modification: Reduce Special Attack damage dealt to the targets by 50% for 5 turns.

Note: The ability "Magic Bounce" bounces back the negative non damaging status effects, stat debuffs and other enemy non-damage moves that target him back at the user.
Due to the Petaya berry he is holding, if he is reduced to 1/4th of his maximum hitpoints, his Special Attack stat will rise by 1 stage.

Lola
Name: Lola
Type: Psychic (Chimecho Form)

Hitpoints: 748

Base Attack: 75
Modified Attack: 75

Base Defense: 85
Modified Defense: 85

Base Special Attack: 97
Modified Special Attack: 97

Base Special Defense: 90
Modified Special Defense: 90

Base Speed: 82
Modified Speed: 82

Used Move: Heavenly Chime, SyncTech.
Move Target/s: Ally Formation
Move Modification: Entire Ally formation receive 50% less damage from physical attacks for 5 turns.

Note: Due to Chimecho's Levitate Ability, Lola is immune to Ground type attacks.

Latias
Name: Latias
Type: Dragon/Psychic

Hitpoints: 741

Base Attack: 80
Modified Attack: 80

Base Defense: 90
Modified Defense: 90

Base Special Attack: 110
Special Attack Modifications: 1.5x (Soul Dew Item)
Modified Special Attack: 165

Base Special Defense: 130
Special Defense Modifications: 1.5x (Soul Dew Item)
Modified Special Defense: 195

Modified Speed: 110

Move Target/s: Starmie, Zapdos, Pelipper
Move Modification: Reduce Special Attack damage dealt to the targets by 50% for 5 turns.

Notes: Due to the ability "Levitate", it is immune to Ground type moves.

Takano
Name: Takano
Type: 50% evasion to everything.

Hitpoints: 847

Modified Attack: 130

Base Defense: 70
Modified Defense: 70

Base Special Attack: 70
Modified Special Attack: 70

Base Special Defense: 100
Modified Special Defense: 100

Base Speed: 130
Modified Speed: 130

Used Move: Smokebomb Arrow, Status move
Move Target/s: Ally Formation
Move Modification: Ally Fog of War increased by 25%.

Vaporeon
Name: Vaporeon
Type: Water

Hitpoints: 1005

Modified Attack: 65

Modified Defense: 60

Modified Special Attack: 110

Base Speed: 65
Modified Speed: 65

Used Move: Aqua Ring, Status move
Move Modification: The user regenerates 1/8th of its maximum hitpoints at the end of every turn.

Notes: Due to its held item, Leftovers, it will regain 2/8th of its maximum hitpoints at the end of every turn after using Aqua Ring.
Due to its ability, Water Absorb, it will absorb any water type damage as health.

Starmie
Name: Starmie
Type: Water/Psychic

Hitpoints: 635

Base Attack: 75
Modified Attack: 75

Base Special Attack: 100
Modified Special Attack: 100

Base Special Defense: 85
Modified Special Defense: 85

Base Speed: 115
Modified Speed: 115

Move Target/s: Espeon, Claydol, Ursaring

Donovan
Name: Donovan
Type: Fire/Fighting

Base Attack: 110
Attack Modifications: 1.5x (+1 Stage boost)
Modified Attack: 165

Modified Special Attack: 105

Modified Special Defense: 85

Base Speed: 90
Speed Modifications: 1.5x (+1 Speed Boost)
Modified Speed: 135

Used Move: Hone Claw, Status move
Move Modification: Increase its Attack and Accuracy stat by 1 stage.

Notes: Due to his ability "Speed Boost", he gains 1 stage boost to speed at the end of the turn.
Due to the Lum Berry item he is holding, he'll negate the first status affliction put on him.

Mollesk
Name: Mollesk
Type: Rock/Bug

Hitpoints: 942

Base Attack: 100
Modified Attack: 100

Base Defense: 230
Defense Modifications: 2x (+2 Stage Boost)
Modified Defense: 460

Base Special Attack: 1
Special Attack Modifications:
Modified Special Attack: 1

Base Special Defense: 230
Special Defense Modifications: 2x (+2 Stage Boost)
Modified Special Defense: 460

Base Speed: 1
Modified Speed: 1

Used Move: Cosmic Power, Status Move
Move Modification: Increases the users Defense and Special Defense stat by 1 stage. (2 stages for both in this case due to Mollesk's ability "Simple".)

Notes: Due to Mollesk's ability "Simple, any buffs or debuffs with stages are twice as effective.

Togekiss
Name: Togekiss
Type: Normal/Flying

Hitpoints: 767

Base Attack: 50
Modified Attack: 50

Base Defense: 95
Modified Defense: 95

Base Special Attack: 120
Modified Special Attack: 120

Base Special Defense: 115
Modified Special Defense: 115

Base Speed: 80
Modified Speed: 80

Move Target/s: Eelektross, Sakuya, Mollesk

Zapdos
Name: Zapdos
Type: Electric/Flying

Base Attack: 90
Modified Attack: 90

Base Special Attack: 125
Modified Special Attack: 125

Base Speed: 100
Modified Speed: 100

Used Move: Light Screen
Move Target/s: Togekiss, Lola, Latias

Notes: Due to the BrightPoweder item it is carrying, it's evasion is raised by 10%.

Pelipper
Name: Pelipper
Type: Water/Flying

Hitpoints: 635

Base Attack: 50
Modified Attack: 50

Base Defense: 100
Modified Defense: 100

Base Special Attack: 85
Modified Special Attack: 85

Base Special Defense: 70
Modified Special Defense: 70

Base Speed: 65
Modified Speed: 65

Used Move: Tailwind, Status Move
Move Target/s: Togekiss, Lola, Latias
Move Modification: Double the target's Speed stat.

Notes: Due to the Wacan berry it is carrying, it takes half damage from the first electric attack it takes.
Due to its ability, "Keen Eye", its accuracy cannot be lowered.

Genesect
Name: Genesect
Type: Bug/Steel

Hitpoints: 693

Base Attack: 120
Modified Attack: 120

Modified Defense: 95

Modified Special Attack: 120

Base Speed: 99
Modified Speed: 99

Used Move: Simple Beam, Status move
Move Target/s: Whitney
Move Modification: Changes the target's ability to Simple, thus doubling buffs and debuff stages applied.

Whitney
Name: Whitney

Hitpoints: 759

Base Attack: 82
Modified Attack: 82

Base Defense: 82
Modified Defense: 82

Base Special Attack: 112
Special Attack Modifications: 3x (+4 Stage Boost)
Modified Special Attack: 336

Base Special Defense: 107
Modified Special Defense: 107

Modified Speed: 90

Used Move: Nasty Plot, Status move
Move Modification: Boost the user's Special Attack by 2 stages.
NOTE: Whitney's Nasty Plot boosts up to +4 due to Genesect's "Simple Beam" being used on her.

The rest are not acting. Twiloch is sitting around gaining rage.
However, it should be noted that:
Alice is immune to Ground moves naturally.
Claydol is immune to Ground moves due to Levitate.
If Claydol is hit for the first time, he'll attempt to eject the foe due to his item, Red Card.

Last edited by Menarker; 09-16-2011 at 03:26 PM.
Menarker is offline Add to Menarker's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #26
Aldurin
Lakitu

Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk.

||Round 1||

Donovan's attention was fixed on the sandstorm charging this way. He wasn't all too surprised, as a merc he regularly saw crazier shit on the job, and he wasn't all too fascinated either. He saw the malevolence of that storm, the manner in which a runaway train may charge at a a station. What also worried him was the fact that the others were preparing as if they were planning to catch that runaway train and then suplex it into the sand.

He readied himself, focusing his power and accuracy with Hone Claw, and letting the tension in his legs build up from being in Blaziken form. He had to be ready to strike fast, hard and effectively when got close.

Another thought began to take place in his mind. "Are these PATCA guys actually professionals? We're fighting these things in their elements, and we're evenly split in separate locations. Even with our forces, these guys may still have the advantage."

Or maybe, this was how they were used to doing things.

Donovan shouted to Impact "Do you guys do these kind of crazy stunts all the time?!"
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #27
Dracorion
Moves Like Jagger, Kupo!

Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

Pierce and Chizuru

Pierce had felt a sensation in his chest similar to the one he felt back at the mall, as he confessed his worry to Chizuru. Like a hand crushing his heart.

When she cleared that up, the sensation faded instantly and Pierce breathed a sigh of utter relief. Only to be quickly replaced by a wrenching feeling in his gut, as Chizuru asked:

"Pierce, how much money exactly have you been spending these past weeks?"

"I, um..." Pierce tried to answer, attempting to clear his head. He was distracted by perplexity over the fact that he seemed to care a lot how Chizuru felt. These feelings, his worry, it was weird to have them, just for a close friend. But... they didn't feel like that. Okay, focus on the now.

"Well... uh, only... a lot." He finally admitted. "I... look, Chizuru, I know what you're thinking. Yes, I need to get used to saving. But, I can't let you help me. It's just... you Kimonos have done a lot. I can barely imagine it, hundreds of years of saving worlds. How many have you helped? I know you don't want it, but you deserve a lot more than just a dojo, but it's all I could afford. And I have no right to ask that you pay me back or anything like that. This isn't a confidence thing. But you've done great things, and you deserve great things back."

Trying to explain that was... hard. Pierce phrased the truth the best way he could.

------------------------------------

Pierce and Jeanette

"Aheheh..." Pierce laughed nervously. "Maybe a bit. But I guess I'm really just excited to see the Rezonscape."

Pierce and Mio

"Oh." Pierce replied simply. That was surprising. "Sure, we'll grab some ice cream together soon."

Riolu and Mio

"Riolu! Ri Ri!" Riolu barked, taking Mio's hand and pulling her off her feet and toward the water. He splashed some water on Mio, and began dog-paddling further in, all the while motioning and barking to her, like he wanted her to chase.

Or maybe he just wanted her to loosen up.

Water Team

Pierce stood calmly on the deck of the Thanatos, though inside he was bursting with excitement. Maybe it was the strong urge to act like a pirate.

Regardless, he needed this. It'd been far too long since he'd had a proper fight. And he wasn't even nervous now about his debut as a Slayer. He smiled widely as he released his Pokemon.

Nearby, Sophia felt much differently. Then again, she was always nervous. Even so, the butterflies in her stomach were in overdrive as she stayed close to Tsubasa, for safety. She reached into her bag and pulled out a wristband with some kind of screen interface. Putting it on, she touched the screen once and...

The black one-piece swimsuit she wore suddenly began to expand and grow thicker, until it covered her entire body up to her neck. She pulled off the skirt she wore around her waist, and stood in a suit of black light body armor, holding her kodachi at the ready.

"Whoa, what the hell was that?" Elizabeth asked, impressed at Sophia's transforming clothes.
"Oh, um..." Sophia stammered, dropping out of her stance and looking nervous once more. "It's my invention, the Nanosuit. It's made of, well, nanites. We developed it to replace Slayer armor. All of them. You'd just throw a suit on and it'd cover all your defensive needs."
"Huh. Sounds useful. This is a field test?"
"Yeah, we're working out the kinks. Right now, the nanites are tough enough to provide Normal-type resistance whenever. But, the suit can only protect from three other types and their associated status effects or debuffs at a time, though you can change between the types you're protected against. Though, there's a delay between switching, and you can only do one at a time."
"And the shapechanging?"
"Well, the nanites can be rearranged with this," she waved her left hand with the wristband, "to take any shape and emulate any fabric. Though I'm having trouble getting them to take any color other than black."

"... It's a work in progress." She finished, embarrassed.
"Don't sell yourself short, Professor. That's pretty great."

Sophia just blushed and released her Pokemon.

Fortunately, the strategy for the turn was straight-forward. Buff if you can, and wait.

[Device/Evolith Slot 1] [Unownaut] [Irene (Protected)] [Balor] [Spitz] [Rotom] [Hydreigon] [Darmanitan] [Meganium] [Musharna] [Kingdra] [Metagross] [Skarmory] [Quiksilver] [Leprihare] [Cloyster] [Matthias] [Device/Evolith Slot 2]

Unownaut: Stand behind Capstan A.
Balor: Stand behind Capstan B.
Irene: Does not act, is protected like a trainer.
Rotom: Light Screen on Balor, Spitz, Rotom.
Darmanitan: Belly Drum on self.
Hydreigon: Psych Up Darmanitan. Copies half of Darmanitan's buff.
Musharna: Light Screen on Leprihare, Cloyster, Matthias.
Chizuru: X Attack on Irene and Balor, X Special Defense on Matthias and Cloyster.
Kingdra: Dragon Dance on self.
Metagross: Iron Defense on self.
Skarmory: Rachel switches in for Mika. Spikes on the deck.
Quiksilver: Sword Dance on self.
Cloyster: Shell Smash (White Herb consumed) on self.
Matthias: Venomoth form, Quiver Dance on self.
Thunderus: Light Screen on Metagross, Skarmory, Quiksilver.
Galvantula: Light Screen on Meganium, Musharna, Kingdra.
Nyoka: Does nothing, gains 100 Rage (200).

Detailed Actions:

Unownaut
Name: Unownaut
Hitpoints: 764

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Attack: 195

Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Capstan.
Modified Defense: 255

Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Special Attack: 195

Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Capstan.
Modified Special Defense: 255

Base Speed: 85
Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Speed: 127

Notes: Behind Capstan A for bonuses.

Balor
Name: Balor
Type: Dragon/Poison
Hitpoints: 792

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Attack.
Modified Attack: 240

Modified Defense: 300

Base Special Attack: 150

Base Special Defense: 120
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Capstan.
Modified Special Defense: 360

Modified Speed: 150

Notes: Behind Capstan B for bonuses.

Irene
Name: Irene
Type: 50% Damage ~ Normal, Steel, Fire, Poison, Ice, Ghost

Base Attack: 150
Modified Attack: 300

Base Defense: 140
Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.
Modified Defense: 210

Base Special Attack: 50

Base Special Defense: 60
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill.

Modified Speed: 150

Spitz
Name: Spitz
Type: Dark
Hitpoints: 688

Modified Attack: 135

Modified Defense: 105

Base Special Attack: 60
Modified Special Attack: 90

Base Speed: 70
Modified Speed: 105

Mow Rotom
Name: Mow Rotom
Type: Electric/Grass
Hitpoints: 583

Modified Attack: 97

Base Defense: 107
Modified Defense: 160

Modified Special Attack: 157

Base Special Defense: 107
Modified Special Defense: 160

Base Speed: 86

Used Move: Light Screen (Psychic, Status).
Move Target/s: Balor, Spitz, Rotom.
Move Modification: Light Screen will be in effect for 5 turns and will halve special damage done to the Pokemon its centered on and two adjacent.

Darmanitan
Name: Darmanitan
Type: Fire
Hitpoints: 873

Base Attack: 140
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +5 from Belly Drum.
Modified Attack: 560

Base Defense: 55
Modified Defense: 82

Base Special Attack: 30
Modified Special Attack: 45

Base Special Defense: 55
Modified Special Defense: 82

Base Speed: 95
Modified Speed: 142

Used Move: Belly Drum (Normal, Status).
Move Target/s: Darmanitan
Move Modification: Reduce health by 50% MaxHP. Attack stat is maximized (increased up to +6)

Notes: Darmanitan should switch to Zen Mode from its HP being brought to half.

Hydreigon
Name: Hydreigon
Type: Dark/Dragon
Hitpoints: 804

Base Attack: 105
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Psych Up.
Modified Attack: 315

Modified Defense: 135

Modified Special Attack: 187

Modified Special Defense: 135

Base Speed: 98
Modified Speed: 147

Used Move: Psych Up (Normal, Status).
Move Target/s: Darmanitan
Move Modification: Copies target's stat modifiers by half

Musharna
Name: Musharna
Hitpoints: 931

Base Attack: 55

Modified Defense: 127

Base Special Attack: 107
Modified Special Attack: 160

Modified Special Defense: 142

Base Speed: 29
Modified Speed: 43

Move Target/s: Leprihare, Cloyster, Matthias.
Move Modification: Light Screen will be in effect for 5 turns and will halve special damage done to the Pokemon its centered on and two adjacent.

Meganium
Name: Meganium
Type: Grass
Hitpoints: 737

Modified Attack: 123

Modified Defense: 150

Base Special Attack: 83
Modified Special Attack: 124

Modified Special Defense: 150

Modified Speed: 120

Chizuru
Name: Chizuru
Type: 50% Damage ~ Dark, Rock, Ground, 100% Damage ~ Normal

Base Defense: 150
Modified Defense: 225

Base Special Defense: 150
Modified Special Defense: 225

Used Move: X Attack, X Special Defense.
Move Target/s: X Attack on Irene and Balor, X Special Defense on Matthias and Cloyster.
Move Modification: X Defense increases Defense +1 stage, X Special Defense increases Sp. Defense +1 stage.

Notes: Chizuru's character skill makes items affect an adjacent target as well as the original target.

Kingdra
Name: Kingdra
Type: Water/Dragon
Hitpoints: 715

Base Attack: 95
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Dragon Dance.
Modified Attack: 190

Modified Defense: 142

Base Special Attack: 95
Modified Special Attack: 142

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Dragon Dance.
Modified Speed: 170

Used Move: Dragon Dance (Dragon, Status).
Move Target/s: Kingdra.
Move Modification: Raises the user's Attack stat and Speed stat by one stage each.

Metagross
Name: Metagross
Type: Psychic/Steel

Base Attack: 135
Modified Attack: 202

Base Defense: 130
Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Iron Defense.
Modified Defense: 325

Used Move: Iron Defense (Steel, Status).
Move Target/s: Metagross.
Move Modification: Raises the user's Defense stat by two stages.

Skarmory
Name: Skarmory
Type: Flying/Steel
Hitpoints: 660

Base Special Attack: 40
Modified Special Attack: 60

Modified Special Defense: 105

Used Move: Spikes (Ground, Status).
Move Target/s: Deck.
Move Modification: Pokémon who switch into the spike-ridden field take 12.5% of their maximum HP in damage.

Quiksilver
Name: Quiksilver
Type: Steel

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Swords Dance.
Modified Attack: 325

Base Special Defense: 65
Modified Special Defense: 97

Modified Speed: 165

Used Move: Swords Dance (Normal, Status).
Move Target/s: Quiksilver
Move Modification: Increases the user's Attack stat by two stages.

Cloyster
Name: Cloyster
Type: Water/Ice

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Shell Smash.

Base Defense: 180

Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Shell Smash.
Modified Special Attack: 170

Base Special Defense: 45
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Special Defense.

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Shell Smash.
Modified Speed: 140

Used Move: Shell Smash (Normal, Status).
Move Target/s: Cloyster
Move Modification: Decreases the user's Defense and Special Defense stat by one level, but increases the user's Attack, Special Attack, and Speed by two levels each.

Notes: Cloyster's White Herb is consumed, nullifying the Defense and Special Defense decrease.

Leprihare
Name: Leprihare

Modified Attack: 142

Base Special Attack: 65
Modified Special Attack: 97

Base Special Defense: 110
Modified Special Defense: 165

Base Speed: 130
Modified Speed: 195

Matthias
Name: Matthias
Type: Bug/Poison

Modified Attack: 123

Base Defense: 80
Modified Defense: 120

Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance.
Modified Special Attack: 190

Base Special Defense: 87
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance.
Modified Special Defense: 174

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance.
Modified Speed: 190

Used Move: Quiver Dance (Normal, Status).
Move Target/s: Matthias
Move Modification: raises the user's Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed stats by one stage each.

Thundurus
Name: Thundurus
Hitpoints: 731

Base Speed: 111

Move Target/s: Metagross, Skarmory, Quiksilver.

Galvantula
Name: Galvantula
Type: Bug/Electric

Base Attack: 77

Base Special Attack: 97

Base Speed: 108

Move Target/s: Meganium, Musharna, Kingdra.

Last edited by Dracorion; 09-18-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Dracorion is offline Add to Dracorion's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #28
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Charlotte and Irene

"That was some grade-a exposition right there chief," Charlotte said as she walked beside Irene. A village of pokemon? Sounded annoying. "So you say she made them uncomfortable? Thats odd. Like, did they say anything in particular?"

Charlotte decided to turn this into a double conversation. In her thoughts, she asked Phantomere for further info. 'So, whats this Rezonark thing? Is that why she is apparently dead inside?'

((OOC: You don't really have to go through all that exposition again. You can just type out 'And then Phantomere told her about Rezonark' and we'll all get it))

---Water team---

"A huge ping, Admiral! It's Lathiron! It has to be! Nothing else could possibly be that huge."

"Everyone in the place hit the fucking deck!" Charlotte shouted as she looked off the boat to try and get a good view of Lathiron. She wasn't sure if that was proper boat-speak, but it felt like the right thing to say when on a boat.

In tow she had a mean looking mightyena and a thrilled Rotom in the shape of a lawn-mower. Spitz was looking a bit different then usual, more lean and strong. The Rotom was a completely foreign member of Charlotte's line up though, and she glared at it as it rolled around with a big old smile on its face. Peeves was clearly an unappreciated new addition to the team.

"Everyone deploy and get ready for formation. And don't fall off either. Despite what the uniform may imply, I will not actually jump in to save you."
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2011, 04:24 AM   #29
Astral Harmony

Renny & Twiloch

"Oh, sure, you can talk to them, but I doubt it'll change anything, unfortunately," Twiloch said, drawing itself into Renny's shadow. To Renny's disturbed surprise, Twiloch vanished and Renny's own shadow began to move on its own, with two glowing slits where the shadow's eyes sit. "To go against Lord Idolus is to more or less ostracize yourself from the world. Ruin Pokemon, to include us generals, would never be accepted in regular society. Even a buffoon like Lexhur knows that. And there's a very simple reason for that. It's because we have power. Incredible power. And power breeds fear. People fear things that are stronger than them. That's how Pokeballs came to be in the first place, I'd wager. People feared the power of Pokemon so they created Pokeballs to enslave Pokemon since it is impossible to rid the world of them. Pokeballs don't work on us, so eventually the voice of the people will demand our deaths once knowledge of our existence becomes public knowledge other than hearsay and rumors."

"Of course, those of our kind who split off from our lord-" Twiloch paused, demonstrating by splitting off from Renny's shadow and returning it to normal. "Have more or less made themselves his enemy as well, so it's especially true for them to long death in everyone else. After all, their own Ruin Pokemon servants are the only lifeforms they can trust in this world. They could never trust humans who fear them to the point of baseless anger and murderous intent. They could never return to the lord's side because they have abandoned our crusade. Their days are numbered, and they can only increase them by killing anyone and everyone that could possibly kill them."

-----
Krunder Battle

Silk gave only a polite nob and prepared for battle.

"Hey, whatever gets us through this battle," Sakuya said back to Renny. "Even a royal would be foolish not to take advice from those with frontline experience. I've never even seen a Ruin Pokemon except for my Mio-chan. Let's see what these demons can do."

-----Turn 02 (Rough Draft) ~ Order Phase (Krunder Battle)-----
Player Formation: [Alice] [Donovan] [Vaporeon] [Starmie] [Zapdos] [Pelipper] [Espeon] [Claydol] [Ursauring] [Eelektross] [Sakuya] [Mollesk] [Renny (Silk)] [Togekiss] [Lola (Shannon)] [Latias] [Takano]
Enemy Formation: [Delstus A] [Delstus B] [Delstus C] [Krunder] [Delstus D] [Delstus E] [Delstus F]
Objects: None
Battlefield: Normal
Weather: Sand Scourge (12.5%DPU, Player Morale -10%PU, Grounding Effect)
Fog of War: 25% Player / 50% Enemy (all Delstus) / 100% Enemy (Krunder)
Order of Turns (Normal)
- [Latias (Dragon/Psychic/Levitate/Soul Dew/SAttx1.5/SDefx1.5/WGd50%Tx5): HP 741/741, Spd 220 (110xTailwind)]
- [Lola (Chimecho/Psychic/Levitate/WGd%Tx5): HP 748/748, Rg 0, Spd 164 (82xTailwind)]
- [Togekiss (Normal/Flying/WGd50%Tx5): HP 767/767, Spd 160 (80xTailwind)]
- [Donovan (Blaziken/Fire/Speed Boost/Lum Berry/Attx1.5/Accx1.5/Spdx1.5Fighting/WGd50%Tx5): HP 794/794, Rg 50, Spd 135 (90x1.5)]
- [Takano (Eva50%/PGd50%Tx5): HP 847/847, Rg 50, Spd 130]
- [Espeon (Psychic/WGd50%Tx5): HP 662/662, Spd 110]
- [Zapdos (Electric/Flying/WGd50%Tx5/Eva10%): HP 794/794, Spd 100]
- [Genesect (Bug/Steel/PGd50%Tx5): HP 693/693, Spd 99]
- [Whitney (Gardevoir/Psychic/Simple/SAttx3/PGd50%Tx5): HP 759/759, Rg 75, Spd 90]
- [Vaporeon (Water/Water Absorb/Leftovers/25%HPU*4/WGd50%Tx5): HP 1005/1005, Spd 65]
- [Pelipper (Water/Flying/Keen Eye/WGd50%Tx5): HP 635/635, Spd 65]
- [Ursaring (Normal/Guts/Toxic Org/Attx4/Accx1.5/WGd50%Tx5): HP 794/794, Spd 55] {Guts on Upkeep}
- [Eelektross (Electric/Levitate/Attx1.5/Defx1.5/Accx1.5/WGd50%Tx5): HP 767/767, Spd 50]
- [Mollesk (Rock/Bug/Simple/Defx2/SDefx2/WGd50%Tx5): HP 942/942, Spd 1]
- [Alice (WGd50%Tx5)]
- [Starmie (Water/Psychic/WGd50%Tx5)]
- [Claydol (Psychic/Ground/Levitate/Red Card/WGd50%Tx5)]
- [Sakuya (WGd50%Tx5)]
- [Twiloch (Ruin/Dark): Rg 200]
- [Delstus A - F (Ruin/Ground): HP ????, Spd ????]
- [Krunder (Boss/Ruin/Ground): HP ????, Spd ????]

-----End of Rough Draft-----

The sandstorm was far worse than it looked. The sky, the sea, everything was enshrouded in a raging sandstorm in the blink of an eye.
"God, it's like we're the only ones on this planet," Alphonsine observed just as Zapdos and Pelipper crashed to the sand. "This is even worse than I thought. My flying Pokemon can't get airborne in this weather. Queen of Hearts, how about you?"
Lola stood up from where the storm had flattened her to the ground. "Levitate is no-go, too," she said, swiping the sand from her hair.

The Inquiry Visors had started to scan both the Ruin General and its Ruin Pokemon servants, the Delstus. Krunder was almost entirely obscured by the blasting sands, but the Delstus were much closer and visible. They were vaguely humanoid, but they exhibited the same feature that Whitney barely recognized in Krunder: a red gemstone in their upside-down triangle shaped head. The rest of their bodies were clearly composed of the very sand they were all standing in.

"Those gemstones are shed like tears from the big one that composes Krunder," Twiloch observed. "We can't do our best damage to Krunder with the storm in the way, but we can reduce the power of the storm by killing those damn Delstus. Unfortunately, I'm not knowledgable about their abilities. We've buffed up considerably, but proceed with caution nonetheless."
"If we can weaken the Sand Scourge, we might be able to get off the ground again," Lola suggested.

-----
Pierce & Chizuru

"I see," Chizuru said, looking off towards the sun. "I guess this is one of those guy things. I understand. I won't pester you about it anymore."

-----
Lathiron Battle

"Depth Charges deployed," Admiral Brunswick reported, but Irene had her eyes locked on the beach, which had just vanished in a massive sandstorm far beyond the capabilities of any Pokemon.
"The whole beach has been consumed in the raging sands," Chizuru said, long black hair blowing in the salty winds. "I hope they can make it through that."
"Focus on the battle, Housewife," Irene said, face turned towards the bow. "It's surfacing!"

-----Turn 02 (Rough Draft) ~ Order Phase (Lathiron Battle)-----
Player Formation: [Device/Evolith Slot 1] [Unownaut] [Irene] [Balor] [Spitz] [Rotom] [Hydreigon] [Darmanitan] [Meganium] [Musharna] [Kingdra] [Metagross] [Skarmory] [Quiksilver] [Leprihare] [Cloyster] [Matthias] [Device/Evolith Slot 2]
Enemy Formation: [Skuldrur A] [Skuldrur B] [Skuldrur C] [Lathiron A] [Skuldrur D] [Skuldrur E] [Skuldrur F]
Objects: [Capstan A (Def & SDef+3)] [Capstan B (Def & SDef+3)]
Battlefield: Spikes (12.5% Damage to Reinforcements)
Weather: Torrential Rains (Water Layer, Unstable Level 20%, Vs Type Damage 25%)
Fog of War: 0% Player / 0% Enemy (Skuldrur) / 50% Enemy (Lathiron A)
Order of Turns (Normal)
- [Leprihare (Norma/Allx1.5): HP 741/741, Spd 195 (130x1.5)]
- [Cloyster (WAtt,Spdx2.5/Defx1.5/SDefx2): HP 583/583, Spd 175 (70x2.5)
- [Kingdra (Water/Dragon/Att,Spdx2/SAtt,WDefx1.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 715/715, Spd 170 (85x1.5)]
- [Thundurus (Electric/Flying/Allx1.5): HP 731/731, Spd 166 (111x1.5)]
- [Quiksilver (Steel/Attx2.5/SpAtt,WDef,Spdx1.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 660/660, Spd 165 (110x1.5)]
- [Galvantula (Bug/Electric/Allx1.5): HP 731/731, Spd 162 (108x1.5)]
- [Irene (Attx2/SAtt,WDef,Spdx1.5): HP 847/847, Rg 50, Spd 150 (100x1.5)
- [Balor (Poison/Dragon/Attx2/SpAtt,Spdx1.5/WDefx4(Obj)/SGd50%Tx5): HP 792/792, Spd 150 (100x1.5)]
- [Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon/Attx3/SAttx1.5/WDefx1.5/Spdx1.5): HP 804/804, Spd 147 (98x1.5)]
- [Darmanitan (Zen Mode/Fire/Psychic/Attx4/SAttx1.5,WDefx1.5,Spdx1.5): HP 436/873, Spd 142 (95x1.5)]
- [Unownaut (Psychic/Att,Def,Spdx1.5/WDefx4(Obj)): HP 764/764, Spd 127 (85x1.5)]
- [Rotom (Mower/Grass/Electric/Allx1.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 583/583, Spd 127 (86x1.5)]
- [Meganium (Grass/Allx1.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 737/737, Spd 120 (80x1.5)]
- [Chizuru (Allx1.5): HP 847/847, Rg 50, Spd 105 (70x1.5)]
- [Spitz (Dark/Allx1.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 688/688, Spd 105 (70x1.5)]
- [Metagross (Psychic/Steel/WAtt,SDef,Spdx1.5/Defx2.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 741/741, Spd 105 (70x1.5)]
- [Skarmory (Flying/Steel/Allx1.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 660/660, Spd 105 (70x1.5)]
- [Musharna (Psychic/Allx1.5/SGd50%Tx5): HP 931/931, Spd 43 (25x1.5)]
- [Matthias (WAtt,Def,Spdx1.5/SDefx2)]
- [Lathiron A (Boss/Ruin/Water): HP ????, Sp ????]
- [Skuldrur A-F (Ruin/Water): HP ????, Sp ????]

-----End of Rough Draft-----

The sea exploded in front of the ship as a massive tower of black sludge shot up into the sky and then slowly lurcher forward. Two massive red spheres opened and gazed upon those who would dare shower it and its buddies with depth charges.

Chizuru breathed. "It's so big!"
Pierce missed the perfect moment to say "Why thank you Chizuru, but I think we're supposed to be focused on the Ruin General" simply because of how immense the beast actually was. If all six of those things worked together, the Thanatos could probably be capsized.

The Lathiron opened what had to be some kind of portal into another dimension and regurgitated some sickening liquid onto the deck. There were things in the liquid. They clumsily clawed their way out of the filthy soup and formed it up to fight.
"Creepy," Rachel observed.

Indeed they were. Spheres of exoskeletal shells adhering to each other by some slimy ichorous substance. The creatures were humanoid, but laughably so. They twitched and craned their conical faces around, their long, thin claws flicking violently as they scanned the deck for targets.

"Inquiry Visors are scanning their physiologies," Irene said. "All we know is their types, not their statistics or moves or anything. Fight them with caution. They may have skills we'd never expect in Pokemon."

Just then, a large door slid open on the deck and an automatic harpoon cannon mechanically slid into position. It sighted quickly and fired, scoring a direct hit on the Lathiron's "midsection". The Lathiron roared from its strange maw in anguish and conjured up blasts of sea mist, somewhat obscuring the beast. In its rage, the Ruin General also unleashed what had to be the most torrential downpour in history. Rain slammed into the deck and the agents like a sledgehammer. They, and the deck they stood on were soaked in under five seconds.
"This water is so strong," Irene observed. "Any Pokemon or Pokebrids weak against water will take some pretty serious damage in a downpour this fierce."
"The water's getting choppier by the second!" Brunswick reported over the visors. "Keep a firm foot on the deck, or you'll be tossed right overboard!"

To put it bluntly, Lathiron was pissed, and it had ways of showing how pissed it was.
Unread 09-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #30
Dracorion
Moves Like Jagger, Kupo!

Pierce and Chizuru

Pierce scratched his head, suddenly avoiding Chizuru gaze in shame. "I, uh, don't think a lot of guys do that." He explained. "It's more like a 'me being silly' kind of thing."

---------------------------------

Lathiron Battle

Pierce couldn't blame Chizuru. Lathiron was right fucking huge. Nearby, he saw Sophia gulp and edge a little closer to Tsubasa when the huge monster appear. "They'll be all right." He told Chizuru reassuringly, with regard to the other team. "The sooner we finish this, the sooner we can go help them."

Then the rain started. Except it was more like a downpour. Except that was still an understatement. It was the most brutal rain Pierce had experienced in his life. Falling droplets felt like bullets when they hit his skin, and he was soaked the moment it started. He could see everyone else was in similar conditions.

To make matters worse, the deck had already been partly flooded, making electric attacks on it dangerous. And the rain was hitting so hard the ship wobbled unsteadily, so that someone could fall overboard at any moment. "Stay steady!" He yelled to his team over the deafening sound of the torrent coming from above. "Forget the mooks and concentrate on Lathiron!"

Sophia stepped forward with a determined look on her face. "I can keep the Skuldrurs off our backs!" She screamed, and then reached into her belt. She pulled out a small bottle, and just lobbed it right into the enemy formation. The bottle impacted with one of the Skuldrur's head, not really doing any damage, and broke. Everyone could see the small, jelly like thing that had been inside fall. Only, it began growing at an alarming rate once freed.

Within moments, the pinkish transparent jelly thing had encased three of the Skuldrurs up to the waist, making them unable to attack directly.

--------------------------------------------------------

[Targetting Beacon] [Unownaut] [Irene] [Balor] [Spitz] [Venusaur] [Hydreigon (Capstan A)] [Sophia (Capstan B)] [Giratina] [Musharna] [Kingdra] [Metagross] [Skarmory] [Ferrothorn] [Sceptile] [Cloyster] [Matthias] [Device/Evolith Slot 2]

Elizabeth: Build Targetting Beacon.
Chizuru: X Speed on Balor and Irene. X Attack on Hydreigon and Sophia.
Pierce: Rage Rocket on Sophia.
(350) Nyoka: Gains Rage (300).
(200) Balor: Defog on Lathiron.
(200) Irene: Freefall Fury on Lathiron.
(190) Matthias: Porygon Z form. Thunder on Lathiron. Normal Type Pokebrid Action (+5 Rage).
(180) Sceptile: Switches in for Leprihare. Grass Knot on Lathiron.
(175) Cloyster: Hydro Pump on Lathiron.
(170) Kingdra: Dragon Pulse on Lathiron.
(165) Sophia: Switches in for Darmanitan. Signature Technique Test Amoeba on Skulldrurs A, B, C and Lathiron.Costs 70 Rage. Stands behind Capstan B.
(147) Hydreigon: Dragon Rush on Lathiron. Stands behind Capstan A.
(135) Giratina: Switches in for Meganium. Dragon Claw on Lathiron.
(127) Unownaut: Psycho Cut on Lathiron.
(120) Venusaur: Switches in for Rotom. Grass Knot on Lathiron.
(111) Thundurus: Light Screen on Unownaut, Irene and Balor.
(105) Spitz: Super Fang on Lathiron.
(105) Skarmory: Spikes. Spike damage increases to 18.75% to each enemy upon switching in.
(105) Metagross: Does nothing.
(95) Electivire: Thunderpunch on Lathiron.
(43) Musharna: Does nothing.
(30) Ferrothorn: Switches in for Quiksilver. Spikes. Spike damage increases to 25% to each enemy upon switching in.

Detailed Actions:

Unownaut
Name: Unownaut

Modified Attack: 195

Modified Special Defense: 255

Used Move: Psycho Cut (Psychic, Physical, contact, 70 power, 100% accuracy).
Move Target/s: Lathiron.
Move Modification: STAB, super effective, increased critical hit ratio.

Accuracy ratio: 100% if Irene's move connects, 66% if not.

Notes: White Herb negates stat debuffs instantly.

Balor
Name: Balor
Type: Dragon/Poison
Hitpoints: 792

Modified Attack: 240

Base Special Attack: 150

Base Special Defense: 120
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed.
Modified Special Defense: 180

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed.
Modified Speed: 200

Used Move: Defog (Flying, Status).
Move Modification: Target's evasion -1. -25% Fog of War.

Accuracy Ratio: NA

Note: Holding Lum Berry, which will instantly negate any status effect.

Irene
Name: Irene
Type: 50% Damage ~ Normal, Steel, Fire, Poison, Ice, Ghost

Base Attack: 150
Modified Attack: 300

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Speed.
Modified Speed: 200

Used Move: Freefall Fury (Flying, Physical, 130 power, 100% accuracy).
Move Modification: Super effective, 100% Crit, 25% DoubleCrit, -25% Fog of War.

Accuracy ratio: 66%.

Spitz
Name: Spitz
Type: Dark

Modified Defense: 105

Used Move: Super Fang (Normal, Physical, contact, 90% accuracy).
Move Modification: Halves target's current HP.

Note: Spitz's ability Intimidate lowers enemy formation's Attack by one stage. Also, if Spitz is at full HP, Focus Sash will allow it to survive an attack that would defeat it with 1 HP.

Accuracy ratio: 90% if Irene's move hits, 60% if not.

Venusaur
Name: Venusaur
Type: Grass/Poison
Hitpoints: 555/741

Modified Attack: 127

Base Defense: 83
Modified Defense: 124

Base Special Attack: 100
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Kick The Dog.
Modified Special Attack: 300

Modified Speed: 120

Used Move: Grass Knot (Grass, Special, assuming 120 power due to Lathiron's size, 100% accuracy).
Move Modification: STAB, super effective, inflicts greater damage on a heavier target.

Accuracy ratio: 100% if Irene's move connects, 66% if not.

Sophia
Name: Sophia
Type: -50% Ruin, Water, Dragon.

Modified Attack: 230

Modified Special Attack: 165

Modified Special Defense: 270

Modified Speed: 165

Used Move: Test Amoeba (Signature Technique).
Move Target/s: Lathiron, Skuldrurs A, B, C.
Move Modification: targets are Bound (target cannot use contact moves or be switched out) and are Badly Poisoned. Enemies that switch into their slots will become trapped. The amoeba can only be destroyed by two Fire-type attacks and trapped enemies can use contact-type Fire moves for this purpose.

Hydreigon
Name: Hydreigon
Type: Dark/Dragon
Hitpoints: 804

Base Attack: 105
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +3 from Psych Up, +1 from X Attack.
Modified Attack: 367

Modified Defense: 270

Modified Special Attack: 187

Modified Special Defense: 270

Base Speed: 98
Modified Speed: 147

Used Move: Dragon Rush (Dragon, Physical, contact, 100 power, 75% accuracy).
Move Modification: STAB, super effective, 20% chance to inflict flinch, +20% damage due to Expert Belt.

Accuracy ratio: 75% if Irene's move connects, 50% if not.

Musharna
Name: Musharna
Hitpoints: 931

Base Attack: 55

Base Special Attack: 107
Modified Special Attack: 160

Base Speed: 29
Modified Speed: 43

Notes: Holding Lum Berry, which will cure any status effect instantly.

Giratina
Name: Giratina
Type: Ghost/Dragon
Hitpoints: 1111

Modified Attack: 180

Modified Special Attack: 180

Modified Speed: 135

Used Move: Dragon Claw (Dragon, Physical, contact, 80 power, 100% accuracy).
Move Modification: STAB, super effective. +20% damage due to Griseous Orb.

Accuracy ratio: 100% if Irene's move hits, 66% if not.

Chizuru
Name: Chizuru
Type: 50% Damage ~ Dark, Rock, Ground, 100% Damage ~ Normal

Base Defense: 150
Modified Defense: 225

Base Special Defense: 150
Modified Special Defense: 225

Used Move: X Attack, X Speed.
Move Target/s: X Attack on Sophia and Hydreigon, X Speed on Irene and Balor.
Move Modification: X Defense increases Defense +1 stage, X Special Defense increases Sp. Defense +1 stage.

Notes: Chizuru's character skill makes items affect an adjacent target as well as the original target.

Kingdra
Name: Kingdra
Type: Water/Dragon

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Dragon Dance.

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Dragon Dance.
Modified Speed: 170

Used Move: Dragon Pulse (Dragon, Special, 90 power, 100% accuracy).
Move Modification: STAB, super effective, +20% damage due to Expert Belt.

Metagross
Name: Metagross
Type: Psychic/Steel

Base Attack: 135
Modified Attack: 202

Base Defense: 130
Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Iron Defense.
Modified Defense: 325

Skarmory
Name: Skarmory
Type: Flying/Steel

Base Special Attack: 40
Modified Special Attack: 60

Modified Special Defense: 105

Move Target/s: Enemy formation.
Move Modification: Pokémon who switch into the spike-ridden field take 12.5% of their maximum HP in damage.

Notes: Holding Rowap Berry, which means if a foe's special move lands, the foe takes damage equal 12.5% of their max HP.

Ferrothorn
Name: Ferrothorn
Type: Grass/Steel
Hitpoints: 709

Base Attack: 94
Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Swords Dance.
Modified Attack: 141

Base Defense: 131
Modified Defense: 196

Base Special Attack: 54
Modified Special Attack: 81

Base Special Defense: 116

Base Speed: 20
Modified Speed: 30

Move Target/s: Enemy formation.

Notes: Because of held item Rocky Helmet and the ability Iron Barbs, contact moves used against this Pokemon will damage the attacker with 7/24 of their maximum HP.

Cloyster
Name: Cloyster
Type: Water/Ice

Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Shell Smash.
Modified Attack: 237

Base Defense: 180

Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Shell Smash.
Modified Special Attack: 212

Base Special Defense: 45
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from X Special Defense.

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +2 from Shell Smash.
Modified Speed: 175

Used Move: Hydro Pump (Water, Special, 120 power, 80% accuracy).
Move Modification: STAB, half damage due to Lathiron's resistance, +50% damage due to Rain.

Accuracy ratio: 80% if Irene's move hits, 53% if not.

Sceptile
Name: Sceptile
Type: Grass

Base Attack: 85
Modified Attack: 127

Base Defense: 65
Modified Defense: 97

Modified Special Attack: 157

Modified Special Defense: 127

Base Speed: 120
Modified Speed: 180

Used Move: Grass Knot (Grass, Special, assuming 120 power due to Lathiron's size, 100% accuracy).
Move Modification: STAB, super effective, inflicts greater damage on a heavier target, 20% chance to inflict Leech Seed due to custom held item.

Notes: custom held item reduces incoming damage by 5%.

Matthias
Name: Matthias
Hitpoints: 803

Base Special Attack: 117
Special Attack Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance.
Modified Special Attack: 234

Base Special Defense: 87
Special Defense Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance.

Speed Modifications: +1 from Irene's Character skill, +1 from Quiver Dance.
Modified Speed: 190

Used Move: Thunder (Electric, Special, 120 power, 100% accuracy).
Move Target/s: Lathiron
Move Modification: Super effective, 30% chance to inflict paralysis.

Note: Porygon Z's Download ability increases either Matthias' Attack or Special Attack based on the foe's lowest defenses.

Thundurus (Sniper)
Name: Thundurus (Sniper)

Base Speed: 111

Move Target/s: Unownaut, Irene and Balor.

Electivire (Sniper)
Name: Electivire (Sniper)
Type: Electric

Base Attack: 123

Base Defense: 67

Used Move: Thunderpunch (Electric, Physical, contact, 75 power, 100% accuracy).
Move Modification: STAB, super effective, 10% chance to inflict paralysis, +20% damage due to Expert Belt, +3 crit due to Sniper specialty.

Last edited by Dracorion; 09-20-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Dracorion is offline Add to Dracorion's Reputation   Reply With Quote