The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #51
Kepor
pretty cool guy

Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

Yeah Brian, isn't it about time you got back to the real main character?

That would be Drizz'l, in case you'd forgotten.

You dirty sellout.
Kepor is offline Add to Kepor's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #52
Lost in Time
Fungus Among Us

Lost in Time is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Lost in Time is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via AIM to Lost in Time Send a message via MSN to Lost in Time

Ugh, all this dirty filler.
Unread 05-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #53
Link_991
Shyguy

Link_991 is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

And then out of nowhere Good White Energy Tendrils from White mage, calling it now.
Link_991 is offline Add to Link_991's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #54
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

I'm obviously the kind of guy who's slow on the uptake, but Brian has fooled us before. Are the fiends actually dead, or did Black Mage just engage in nonlethal attacks against them? I mean they've apparently disappeared, but I've seen the death-fakeout trick from Clevinger before. Besides, the fiends deserve their own strips of awesome justice before they...well, I guess they already had those back before they died the first time around. But, huzzah for anticlimactic endings!
Unread 05-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #55
Harrow
Troopa

Harrow is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with either evil tenticle grope or this somehow flip-flops both BM and WM's alignment, meaning BM starts to care (I'm not even sure if Brian could actually bring himself to do that) and WM turns evil again.
Harrow is offline Add to Harrow's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #56
psychokiller
Goomba

psychokiller is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Meh, call me stubborn if you will, but my vote still is he's just grabbing her boob because he can. Black Mage has never, never made very effective use of powers granted to him. Why should he start now?
psychokiller is offline Add to psychokiller's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #57
Nuklear Waste
Dr. Izz'l

Nuklear Waste is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

I was hoping White Mage would be reintroduced and then killed off quickly so she doesn't take too much screentime away from vastly superior characters.

Speaking of which, where are the Dark Warriors? Are they just watching or is Garland cooking up some breakfast or something?

Quote:
I'm obviously the kind of guy who's slow on the uptake, but Brian has fooled us before. Are the fiends actually dead, or did Black Mage just engage in nonlethal attacks against them? I mean they've apparently disappeared, but I've seen the death-fakeout trick from Clevinger before. Besides, the fiends deserve their own strips of awesome justice before they...well, I guess they already had those back before they died the first time around. But, huzzah for anticlimactic endings!
I was expecting the resurrected Fiends to die/go away anti-climactically (or not even resurface) but hoping that they would get a cool rematch. Having their return dragged out and then killing them off abruptly, but doing so in an amazingly awesomexcellentastic fashion, seems like a fair compromise to me.
One of the only things worse than someone who creates a sprite-based webcomics is someone who reads a sprite-based webcomic.
~burm~
Sardapedia: Where the goddamn you are going.

y
Nuklear Waste is offline Add to Nuklear Waste's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 07:28 PM   #58
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I think that the Dark Warriors did the smart thing and fled like hell.
Unread 05-07-2009, 07:59 PM   #59
Kurosen
Hmph, what a waste of words.

Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon.

I might to a Dark Warrior interlude next. Not sure.
Kurosen is offline Add to Kurosen's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 08:22 PM   #60
Metastophicleas
Final Fantasy Guru

Metastophicleas is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Metastophicleas Send a message via Yahoo to Metastophicleas

I wouldn't include anything about the dark warriors yet, but that's me. I'm personally expecting a few episodes of BM dealing with the fact that he just screwed the pooch.

Now, should he actually start to care, and have amazing cosmic powers.... If I were a dark warrior, I'd be crapping myself due to the realization that I'm poked, six ways from Sunday.
Metastophicleas is offline Add to Metastophicleas's Reputation