The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Nuklear Powered > Hosted Discussion
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 04-26-2010, 10:54 AM   #41
Tev
Funka has spoken!

Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know!

Guys! Guys! I just misspelled it, that's all. I was in a hurry typing and didn't catch it and since it spawned such an oddly funny discussion I didn't bother to go back and fix it.

I have spoken.
Tev is offline Add to Tev's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 11:15 AM   #42
Red King
I knew youd say something like that

Red King has a spectacular disco-style aura about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister View Post
No, you're thinking of a different, but equally terrible Kirby2000 fanfic that was more or less unrelated to 8BT.

e: this one!
That makes me happy in ways you can't imagine.
Red King is offline Add to Red King's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #43
A Zarkin' Frood
formerly known as Prince.

A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red King View Post
That makes me happy in ways you can't imagine.
Now that it's brought back up: I saved this to my folder for disturbing images (I called it Hirnkot, which, I believe, is an incredibly lame pun.).
There are currently two images inside.

C-:
A Zarkin' Frood is offline Add to A Zarkin' Frood's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #44
mad2physicist
Gaiscíoch

mad2physicist is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neni View Post
BTW, "Epilog" is the German spelling of the word, rather than a plain old mistake (I hope nobody mentioned that yet). So the "missspeller" is probably not dumb, just German... or Austrian... or Swiss....
I didn't realize that it was also German. I knew that it was not a misspelling though. I just thought it was the Americanized version. When I said 'epilogue' was 'correct' I just meant that that's the proper British way to spell it. Since I generally follow British spellings I consider that the 'correct' one despite my geographical location.
mad2physicist is offline Add to mad2physicist's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #45
Kirby Pufocia
God of Way Radicality

Kirby Pufocia will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to Kirby Pufocia

If it makes anybody feel better, I've never seen the "epilog" spelling before stumbling on this thread and I've lived in America for like, 400 years.
Kirby Pufocia is offline Add to Kirby Pufocia's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2010, 10:55 PM   #46
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tev View Post
Guys! Guys! I just misspelled it, that's all. I was in a hurry typing and didn't catch it and since it spawned such an oddly funny discussion I didn't bother to go back and fix it.
This... This hurts.

It is such a crushing disappointment. Our conversation, -minutes- of our lives, were in vain, spawned by the wont of a T-Rex to err.
I did a lot of posting on here as a teenager, and I was pretty awful. Even after I learned, grew up, and came to be on the right side of a lot of important issues, I was still angry, abrasive, and generally increased the amount of hate in the world, in pretty unacceptable ways. On the off chance that someone is taking a trip down memory lane looking through those old threads, I wanted to devote my signature to say directly to you, I'm sorry.

Thank you for letting me be better, NPF.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2010, 12:18 AM   #47
cobraR478
Goomba

cobraR478 is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2physicist View Post
I didn't realize that it was also German. I knew that it was not a misspelling though. I just thought it was the Americanized version. When I said 'epilogue' was 'correct' I just meant that that's the proper British way to spell it. Since I generally follow British spellings I consider that the 'correct' one despite my geographical location.
The word came to English from French, hence the funky frenchy spelling.
cobraR478 is offline Add to cobraR478's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #48
Greenjolt
Troopa

Greenjolt is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meo View Post
No. Not written. It must be dirty, nasty, pixel on pixel bumping and grinding and moaning and screaming and oh god oh god oh god FIR3!!!
dude?!?! what the F#)*!*!)%*@$)(%@)$(%@_? whatever drug ur on let me know. cause that is just very disturbing images..............fire....the fire though seems awsome....fire burns....i think u have just contributed to my disturbing part of my imagination
Unread 05-09-2010, 06:01 AM   #49
A Zarkin' Frood
formerly known as Prince.

A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it! A Zarkin' Frood is facing every kind of danger imaginable - and loving it!

It seems you missed the picture I made.
Yeah, there are safety measures. You have to click three times to see it.

C-:
A Zarkin' Frood is offline Add to A Zarkin' Frood's Reputation   Reply With Quote