The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 09-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #31
Kirby Pufocia
God of Way Radicality

Kirby Pufocia will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to Kirby Pufocia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosen View Post
I passed your album to our music guy at The Nerdy Show. Hope you don't mind.

He was very impressed and should be playing at least one track on next week's show.
WHAT? YOU BASTARD.

Yes that is completely awesome of you. Hugs!

Oh, and if ever your music guy needs random video game remixes to fill up some space, he really can't go wrong here.

Whoa double edit - I guess he already knows that because he has already played at least one song from the duel archive and also I'm dumb. Now I know what you must feel like all the time.

Last edited by Kirby Pufocia; 09-12-2009 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Media whoring - also I'm dumb
Kirby Pufocia is offline Add to Kirby Pufocia's Reputation  
Unread 10-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #32
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

You know I was hooked on the Metroid Metal tracks for the longest time, and only upon getting this album did I really realize how lacking it was in the production quality.

Varia Suite is a rendition and revamping of everyone's favorite music, given that new twist. It's the same good shit but in a brand new package, and I'm talking about sandwiches and not drugs you guttermind. Totally rockin'.
Unread 10-25-2009, 01:13 PM   #33
Kirby Pufocia
God of Way Radicality

It's a drug sandwich!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it - you are honored with being the first person (Brian is a demon, you'll recall) to have replied after getting a copy of our album. Did nobody else get it or is everyone on the music board afraid to tell me it sucks? 'cause it doesn't. Them's fighting words, music board.
Unread 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #34
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

In all honesty I replied to the thread again to hopefully get some talk going - Varia Suite is totally great. Listening to Phendrana Drifts while doing a new review right now. I think I just might delete the old Metroid Metal now, actually. I have officially been spoiled.
Unread 10-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #35
Pip Boy
Sent to the cornfield

Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby Pufocia View Post
It's a drug sandwich!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it - you are honored with being the first person (Brian is a demon, you'll recall) to have replied after getting a copy of our album. Did nobody else get it or is everyone on the music board afraid to tell me it sucks? 'cause it doesn't. Them's fighting words, music board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman FTW View Post
Just bought and downloaded the album.

You owe me new speakers.
Yaaaaaay! The inivisibility potion worked!
Pip Boy is offline Add to Pip Boy's Reputation  
Unread 10-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #36
Magic_Marker
Moonwalk Away.

Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know!

Well You hardly ever count.
Magic_Marker is offline Add to Magic_Marker's Reputation  
Unread 10-25-2009, 04:36 PM   #37
01d55
Not 55 years old.

01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero. 01d55 is a real American hero.
Default Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic_Marker View Post
Well You hardly ever count.
Kirby Pufocia, it seems, has never counted in his life. Correctly, at any rate. Study hard, Kirby, and perhaps one day you'll get it right!
You see someone wearing a cravat and you say "Damn, look at that guy frontin' like he's Miles Edgeworth" and your homey is all "Sheeyit, ain't nobody Miles Edgeworth but Miles Motherfuckin' Edgeworth, namean?" "Word up."
01d55 is offline Add to 01d55's Reputation  
Unread 10-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #38
Kirby Pufocia
God of Way Radicality

I can't count using Integers - I have to use irrational numbers. So maybe I rounded wrong. Jeez you guys are cruel.
Unread 11-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #39
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Yo Kirby, I did a spot about Varia Suite at the Dojo today. Just wanted to toss it out there and get your thoughts.
Unread 11-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #40
Kirby Pufocia
God of Way Radicality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai Gen View Post
Yo Kirby, I did a spot about Varia Suite at the Dojo today. Just wanted to toss it out there and get your thoughts.
Oops, I thought you said "saw a spot" instead of "got a spot." For the first thing, I can't believe how accurate all of your information was - the Nintendolife guy got stuff wrong that he asked for and just had to copy/paste our responses. Also I'm not sure he listened to our stuff before the article heh.

As for the rating itself, it seems totally fair but I'm biased. Thanks for the wordpile!