The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 11-08-2009, 01:22 PM   #41
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby Pufocia View Post
For the first thing, I can't believe how accurate all of your information was - the Nintendolife guy got stuff wrong that he asked for and just had to copy/paste our responses. Also I'm not sure he listened to our stuff before the article heh.
Let it not be said that I am not a careful journalist - I had to do some digging to get it all right. Glad you like!
Unread 11-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #42
Pip Boy
Sent to the cornfield

Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon. Pip Boy single-handedly slew a dragon.

You should be grateful MM guy.

That was the first time I've paid for music in like... 10 years.
Pip Boy is offline Add to Pip Boy's Reputation  
Unread 12-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #43
Kirby Pufocia
God of Way Radicality

Kirby Pufocia will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to Kirby Pufocia

So grateful, Megaman! In fact, grateful enough to tell you that if you or loved one lives in the DC/northern Virginia area, and would like to see Metroid Metal play live (I realize that one's stretching it) -

Well, you'd do well to check out this whole MAGFest thing that we're taking a part of.

Here's the skinny:

-Jan 1-4 @the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria, VA, rooms at like $100 a night or something ridiculously cheap for a 5-star hotel
-Fourteen goddamn fucking videogame cover/nerdcore/whatever bands spread through the 3 nights
-24/7 gamerooms featuring direct competition and speedrunning/challenges for EVERY GAME EVER
-Also Jamspace (tm) a room with a pile of musical equipment that you can just pick up and play with others
-Panels featuring celebrities of VG and VGM (ex. Jake Kaufman, Jon St. John, Sid Meier)
-Buy a T-Shirt!

This is the last major event we'll be playing until at least March, so don't delay!

Especially if you actually live in the area! (though I sure don't).
Kirby Pufocia is offline Add to Kirby Pufocia's Reputation