The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 03-11-2004, 04:42 PM   #1
TheSpiritOfVengance
The Glorious Number One

TheSpiritOfVengance is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheSpiritOfVengance
Default New RP need help and GMs

Well I've RP'd before just not here, I was wondering if anyone wants to help out and co-GM my first RP. Once I get that I will elaborate more upon the Plot...
Unread 03-11-2004, 04:48 PM   #2
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

Sure I can help you if you need it, I GMed a few threads so far
Unread 03-11-2004, 04:52 PM   #3
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

If you are more then a moron, I suggest not using Aerozord as a co-GM. He isn't as popular here as you want. Go for someone who usues punctuation and capitalization on a regular basis.
Unread 03-11-2004, 04:52 PM   #4
TheSpiritOfVengance
The Glorious Number One

TheSpiritOfVengance is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheSpiritOfVengance

Cool thanks dude!!! I'll PM the details to you later but first i have to haul a CRX over to Saint Charles I'll be back later to do that. Also I will say this you can be one of three "classess." in this RP other than that its going to be pretty easy going...
Unread 03-11-2004, 05:27 PM   #5
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

this coming from the guy that misspells uses. Anyways I will be happy to help, but I will tell you now I have no tolenance for flamers on flames I run or help run.
Unread 03-11-2004, 05:33 PM   #6
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

That coming from a guy who probably doesn't even know what quotations are (And if you do, then that is worse since you don't use them).

If Aero is a co-GM, I'm sorry, but people will look down on this RP already as it is, unless you are the smartest person to have ever come to this forum. You might get a couple people to join (Ones that write at a first grade level), but some people most likely would not join.
Unread 03-11-2004, 05:37 PM   #7
BMHadoken

So its true...this sacred ground has become overrun by n00bs...pity...but why do you need co Gms anyway? Most RPs can go by one persons guidance...
Add to BMHadoken's Reputation  
Unread 03-11-2004, 05:45 PM   #8
Aerozord
So we are clear

he has a point, but I think he wants help from someone that has done this before on the forum.
Unread 03-11-2004, 05:46 PM   #9
Krylo
The Straightest Shota

Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat]. Krylo is [censored for Unusual use of a goat].

Well, I think Aerozord could be ok if he used better description, and was weened off of asterisks. People here tend not to like the *action*talking*action* form of RP, especially when you have to guess at half of what's going on. As it stands, though, I have to agree with IHMN. Until Aero improves, most of the established/good RPers aren't going to join something he co-GMs.

I also agree with BM, though... why should you need a co-GM?
Unread 03-11-2004, 05:50 PM   #10
Aerozord
So we are clear

you see now that is constructive, not flaming.

But I was merely offering help, I am a noob myself and I can tell you these places are down right cruel to begginers.