The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

 
View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #81
Kurosen
Hmph, what a waste of words.
 
Kurosen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4,071
Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon. Kurosen single-handedly slew a dragon.
Default

Quote:
I'm being pretty civil in my actual arguments.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Daimao
and this is why you should not drink when you post. or be stupid. or in shiney's case be both while your mother is a whore.
Kurosen is offline Add to Kurosen's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #82
Lost in Time
Fungus Among Us
 
Lost in Time's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On Your Nightstand
Posts: 1,967
Lost in Time is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Lost in Time is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via AIM to Lost in Time Send a message via MSN to Lost in Time
Default

This is now my favorite Primetime show. I really hope that the execs don't go and can this show because it is wonderfully written.
__________________
Eat me!
Lost in Time is offline Add to Lost in Time's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #83
GodHand Prime
Goomba
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16
GodHand Prime is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Default

I think I'm done here. Pretty disgusted. But before I go, check out Cryosphere Today for how much the polar ice caps grew in the past few years of unprecedented "warming." And how global warming is so hard on food production. That's with a few moments' effort. If you bothered, you could find more. A lot more.
GodHand Prime is offline Add to GodHand Prime's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:49 PM   #84
Fenris
Administrator
 
Fenris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 6,806
Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Mercenary View Post
I love you too.
We are BFF so hard it hurts.
__________________
"FENRIS IS AN ASSHOLE" - shiney
Fenris is offline Add to Fenris's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #85
Bob The Mercenary
Bob Dole
 
Bob The Mercenary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Bob Dole
Posts: 5,606
Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via AIM to Bob The Mercenary Send a message via MSN to Bob The Mercenary Send a message via Skype™ to Bob The Mercenary
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisWolf View Post
We are BFF so hard it hurts.
Only the first time, then I got used to it.
__________________
Bob Dole
Bob The Mercenary is offline Add to Bob The Mercenary's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #86
Fifthfiend
for all seasons
 
Fifthfiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 19,409
Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand Prime View Post
People want to believe this crap
Yeah I want to believe that the modern conveniences I enjoy are killing the world, I get so much out of that belief.

EDIT: Oh shit I just checked the mailbox and found my BELIEVING IN GLOBAL WARMING paycheck. The worldwide conspiracy rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand Prime View Post
I think I'm done here.


Nooooooooooooooooo please baby come back, I swear it'll be different this time, honest I promise you honey I can change, no really baby please you just gotta come back honey I NEEEEEEEEEED UUUUUUUUUUUU
__________________
check out my buttspresso
Fifthfiend is offline Add to Fifthfiend's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #87
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.
 
Mirai Gen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 14,032
Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand Prime View Post
I think I'm done here. Pretty disgusted. But before I go, check out Cryosphere Today for how much the polar ice caps grew in the past few years of unprecedented "warming." And how global warming is so hard on food production. That's with a few moments' effort. If you bothered, you could find more. A lot more.
Counterpoint, my area is going through a drought, and let's take a look at some predictions for the future, while we're at it.

Ecosystems falling doesn't mean everything gets warmer, it means the climate is thrown out of whack.
__________________
Mirai Gen is offline Add to Mirai Gen's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #88
Marc v4.0
Fight Me, Nerds
 
Marc v4.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,470
Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Default

Ok, see, maybe it's your perspective on Global Warming that makes Godhand Prime appear as a Troll or not, cause I don't completely buy into Global Warming as it's sensationalized and it appears to me as if people are just jumping all over him while the Mods activly troll him. I thought I was in the Discussions section, not General...

And dammit, I should leave it alone but...

Quote:
When you have nothing to add to the debate but nasty comments about the other side, that does, in fact, make you a troll.
That's completely right
__________________
Marc v4.0 is offline Add to Marc v4.0's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #89
Azisien
wat
 
Azisien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,177
Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand Prime View Post
I think I'm done here. Pretty disgusted. But before I go, check out Cryosphere Today for how much the polar ice caps grew in the past few years of unprecedented "warming." And how global warming is so hard on food production. That's with a few moments' effort. If you bothered, you could find more. A lot more.
Yeah guys lets go to Cryosphere today! It will settle this!



If you look to your left you can see the oscillations in sea ice are smaller. And on our right, not only are the oscillations a bit larger, but that sea ice area is a solid million or so square kilometers less than 20 years ago. (DON'T WORRY THOUGH GUYS THATS ONLY LIKE 7% OF ALL THE ARCTIC ICE IN ROUGHLY THE SPAN OF OUR LIFETIMES. I'M NOT IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL.)

Yeah, on the coldest days of the year in 2008 and 2009 there was more ice than 2005-2007. Presumably that's where your point is coming from. But then on the warmest days of 2007-2008 OH MY GOD WHERE IS OUR ICE?
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation  
Unread 06-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #90
Fenris
Administrator
 
Fenris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 6,806
Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc v1.0 View Post
That's completely right
That is a correct definition of a troll, however that is not what fifthfiend was doing.

He was also bringing up legitimate points and evidence in addition to adding nasty comments about the other side, which really makes all the difference.
__________________
"FENRIS IS AN ASSHOLE" - shiney
Fenris is offline Add to Fenris's Reputation  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.
The server time is now 04:45:17 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.