The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Computers & Technology
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-18-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
Eltargrim
Fifty-Talents Haversham

Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Tech Support Teleconferencing Whiteboard Software

Hi all,

So I'm in Wisconsin at the synchrotron you folk have down here, and I'm trying to teleconference with the rest of my team. We need the ability to view and edit an image together; nothing fancy, just drawing circles over points of interest. Any freeware solution that you know of would be greatly appreciated, especially if the answer comes before or on Friday

An answer after Friday would still be very appreciated, I just wouldn't be able to use it for a few weeks yet.

Requirements:

- Legitimately free
- Open and view an image file simultaneously
- Draw on top of said image with updates in near-realtime

Thanks for your help!

(*As an aside, I've already revolutionized how our research team works by introducing the team to Skype and Dropbox. Life is good now )
Unread 05-18-2011, 08:45 PM   #2
Grandmaster_Skweeb
Doesn't care anymore

Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age.

Try giving this a shot
http://www.scribblar.com/

edit: looking at it in more detail it can work with images uploaded to it or somesuch. Haven't used it myself but I've heard good things.

Last edited by Grandmaster_Skweeb; 05-18-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Grandmaster_Skweeb is offline Add to Grandmaster_Skweeb's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
Eltargrim
Fifty-Talents Haversham

Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Eltargrim is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

That is absolutely perfect! Thank you very much
Unread 05-19-2011, 11:16 PM   #4
Grandmaster_Skweeb
Doesn't care anymore

Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age.

You'll receive a bill in three to five days for my services, mah boi.
Grandmaster_Skweeb is offline Add to Grandmaster_Skweeb's Reputation   Reply With Quote