The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris
Default #1141: "Spit it out so I can hate it properly."

Red Mage showing signs of competence? Did the link to the latest 8-bit comic take me to some strange dimension where everything I know and kinda sorta like has been flipped around?
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #2
Awake
Shyguy

Awake is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Awake is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

It still didn't happen. Unless Red Mage also knows how to destroy the continuity of time that is.
Awake is offline Add to Awake's Reputation  
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
Panthera
Troopa

Panthera is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Red Mage may know how to destroy Sarda, but does he know how to get himself back into a universe he dual holed himself out of?
Panthera is offline Add to Panthera's Reputation  
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #4
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake View Post
It still didn't happen. Unless Red Mage also knows how to destroy the continuity of time that is.
The continuity of time is a thing that exists, so I'm under the impression that he at least believes he can.
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #5
The Wizard Who Did It
The End of Evolution

The Wizard Who Did It is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. The Wizard Who Did It is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via AIM to The Wizard Who Did It Send a message via MSN to The Wizard Who Did It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake View Post
No, this was always going to happen.

Also, I'm kind of annoyed that Brian actually made RM competent through the use of previously established mechanics.

I'm not sure which I'm more angry about, him breaking character or actually using continuity.
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
russianreversal

russianreversal is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. russianreversal is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via Skype™ to russianreversal

Wait, what the hell? They must be in an alternate dimension because RM is making way too much sense.
russianreversal is offline Add to russianreversal's Reputation  
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #7
tshadowdrag
Breaking the Fourth Wall

tshadowdrag is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthera View Post
Red Mage may know how to destroy Sarda, but does he know how to get himself back into a universe he dual holed himself out of?
F.A.T.A.L rules apply?
tshadowdrag is offline Add to tshadowdrag's Reputation  
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
Sarda
Troopa

Sarda is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

RM destroys Sarda, and then destroys the others and himself on accidentr. That's my call,
Sarda is offline Add to Sarda's Reputation  
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
AngelFoodBB
a house wife

AngelFoodBB is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

To be fair, the reason RM's plans were so nonsensical before was because he was going off blind assumption that he knew what would happen. Since learning everything in the datasphere, he now knows everything so he really isn't thinking, just translating something he was taught into action.

As for the timeline, Sarda already established that it can be fucked with by going back in time himself, not having done so "before" he decided to go back in time to try and change the universe how he pleased.

Plus they are currently outside the universe and its reality so quite literally anything can happen.
AngelFoodBB is offline Add to AngelFoodBB's Reputation  
Unread 06-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #10
voodooKobra
while(true) { print "Black Belt!";}

voodooKobra is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to voodooKobra

Ok, can't wait for Thursday.

Want to annoy me? kobrasrealm@gmail.com
voodooKobra is offline Add to voodooKobra's Reputation