The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #31
Kepor
pretty cool guy

Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

Now that people have said WM will die she obviously won't!
Kepor is offline Add to Kepor's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #32
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthfiend View Post
Jesus Christ, this fucking comic.
Yeah, that's about all I've got, too.
Unread 05-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #33
Steel Shadow
Mild Psychosis

Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball.
Send a message via AIM to Steel Shadow Send a message via MSN to Steel Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Steel Shadow

Kudos to Brian for still being able to reduce me to a state where I can only make chokeing noises with one panel after all these years.
Unread 05-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #34
Zinos
Troopa

Zinos is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

People said 434 had blood on WMs robe... heres your dun dun dun DUUUUN...

Anyways, BM should just ignore WM for now and kill thief, RM, fighter(s) and the dark warriors before Sarda comes and stops him.
Unread 05-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #35
shiney
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history.
Send a message via AIM to shiney Send a message via Yahoo to shiney

Nope, thread over, Ggolbez wins.
Unread 05-07-2009, 01:26 PM   #36
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggolbez View Post
Looks like BM finally PENETRATED WM!

Bad doom boom shing!
Jesus Christ, this fucking post.
Unread 05-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #37
Murdoch
Blaster Shot

Murdoch is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure White Mage is as good is dead.
Murdoch is offline Add to Murdoch's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #38
Kepor
pretty cool guy

Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Kepor is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

White Mage and being dead are now my OTP.
Kepor is offline Add to Kepor's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #39
Si Civa
Nothing's gonna change my world

Si Civa is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. Si Civa is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepor View Post
White Mage and being dead are now my OTP.
Fanfiction about Whitemage and Lich, now on sales. Buy your own from the nearest comic book store you can find and you will be suprised, we assure. You wont feel sad, we promise. You will be the sexy one, we bet. Buy it now.
Si Civa is offline Add to Si Civa's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #40
Organism X
Troopa

Organism X is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Red Mage is not impressed.

But really, tendrils? That's just wrong.
God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosen View Post
It's because I'm a sellout.

Last edited by Organism X; 05-07-2009 at 02:32 PM.
Organism X is offline Add to Organism X's Reputation