The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 06-03-2007, 06:44 AM   #1
Bob The Mercenary
Bob Dole

Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via AIM to Bob The Mercenary Send a message via MSN to Bob The Mercenary Send a message via Skype™ to Bob The Mercenary
Default Zelda of the FUTURE

http://www.gamerevolution.com/goodie..._of_the_future

Who else was waiting for Sephiroth to pop up on the screen and drop a sword through Zelda?

I wouldn't consider myself a videogame elitist so the futuristic take doesn't bother me. It actually looks really cool. I'm glad they're getting away from the "same fantasy world, different story" routine.

Still, calling your motorcycle "Epona"? -_- I hope they at least keep the boomerang around.
Unread 06-03-2007, 07:26 AM   #2
greed
Whoa we got a tough guy here.

greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

Heh, I remember this thing popping up on Kotaku six months or so ago. Still funny.
greed is offline Add to greed's Reputation  
Unread 06-03-2007, 07:31 AM   #3
Demetrius
In need of a vacation

Demetrius is like one of those neat quartz stones you find at the beach.
Send a message via AIM to Demetrius Send a message via Yahoo to Demetrius

I curse and rue my webfilter here at work, that and that I still have 8 hours left here before I can drive home and check this out... RUE & WOE!!!
~DFM

Wii bishie bishie kawaii baka! ~ Fifthfiend
Demetrius is offline Add to Demetrius's Reputation  
Unread 06-03-2007, 10:39 AM   #4
Intern Nin
An eagle with the head of a turtle-

Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Woah, this is for reals? I don't know if should really excited or really pissed off. I mean they are trying something new that's good but going away from the fantasy setting? Thats what LoZ is, a game in a fantasy setting.
Intern Nin is offline Add to Intern Nin's Reputation  
Unread 06-03-2007, 10:45 AM   #5
greed
Whoa we got a tough guy here.

greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

Intern Nin, see my post, this a joke video that first surfaced at around the time TP got released. If it is real, every forum on the internets would be burning with the fire of a thousand suns anyway.
greed is offline Add to greed's Reputation  
Unread 06-03-2007, 11:15 AM   #6
Intern Nin
An eagle with the head of a turtle-

Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Oh, ha haha.....ha. Oh what you must think of me.
Intern Nin is offline Add to Intern Nin's Reputation  
Unread 06-03-2007, 12:15 PM   #7
BitVyper
History's Strongest Dilettante

BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to BitVyper

"Just picture Cloud as Link." I'd say that line is a pretty clear indicator that it's a gag. That's exactly the sort of thing you'd say if you wanted to set a few message boards on fire.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea is asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace; we've got work to do!"

Awesome art be here.
BitVyper is offline Add to BitVyper's Reputation  
Unread 06-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #8
Bob The Mercenary
Bob Dole

Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. Bob The Mercenary is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via AIM to Bob The Mercenary Send a message via MSN to Bob The Mercenary Send a message via Skype™ to Bob The Mercenary

Ah, my brainmeats have been fooled again. I'd SO play something like that, though.
Unread 06-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #9
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

It tricked the crap out of me, but I'd check it out.

The whole "calling the bike Epona" thing kind of raised a few suspicions.
Unread 06-03-2007, 01:46 PM   #10
Melfice
Vigilo - Confido

Melfice is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Melfice is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Melfice is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Melfice is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.
Send a message via MSN to Melfice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai Gen
The whole "calling the bike Epona" thing kind of raised a few suspicions.
Why not though?

Anybody know about Lucille? People have named their guitars.
"Yes, but... there's a PDS on the planet below!"
"...May God help us all. *mashes Self Destruct button*"
Melfice is offline Add to Melfice's Reputation