The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Bullshit Mountain
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries
Dreadful I will give you a Star Trek reaction avatar.

Have you ever read one of POS Industries' "posts" and thought to yourself, "Man, I wish I could be as cool as the image he condescendingly posted to completely disregard someone's heartfelt and reasonable argument like a fucking adolescent." Did that make you hope you went to sleep and never woke up as much as I pray to every night? Well...

...Now you can!*

I will give you a custom cropped, resized, and maybe even animated if it doesn't prove to be too much of a godawful pain in the ass avatar cut from my very own Star Trek reaction image library, tailor made to fit your delightfully charming internet personality, in as much of a way that doesn't totally rip off Fifth's Riker avatar thread as possible!

So step right on up and get yours today!

*The stupid image part, not the praying for death part. We love you, don't die.
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
Nikose Tyris
Trash Goblin

Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris

I'm in on this, because I fucking love Star Trek.

Except Voyager. [TNG as the SHIT, SON.]
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

DONE - requesting TNG also!
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikose Tyris View Post
I'm in on this, because I fucking love Star Trek.

Except Voyager. [TNG as the SHIT, SON.]
Nikose, our very own Pinocchio trying ever so hard to be a real boy, I give you Data making silly, incredulous faces on an endless loop.

May it forever communicate to all those who read your posts how ridiculous you believe their opinions to be!
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:43 PM   #5
Mr.Bookworm
YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHH

Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr.Bookworm can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Bookworm

I am ambivalent about Star Trek, but am always up for some silly shit.
Mr.Bookworm is offline Add to Mr.Bookworm's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #6
Shyria Dracnoir
Kawaii-ju

Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Shyria Dracnoir is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via MSN to Shyria Dracnoir

Never been heavily invested in the series, but I'm curious to see what you got.

Godzilla vs. Gamera (1994)
Shyria Dracnoir is offline Add to Shyria Dracnoir's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #7
POS Industries
Argus Agony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
DONE - requesting TNG also!
You'll get what I damn well decide you get!

But as it so happens I decide you get TNG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bookworm View Post
I am ambivalent about Star Trek, but am always up for some silly shit.
Your detached, unemotional view on Star Trek is patently Vulcan, and few Vulcans find themselves in as much silly shit as Mr. Vulcan himself, Tuvok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyria Dracnoir View Post
Never been heavily invested in the series, but I'm curious to see what you got.
No less dispassionate a Vulcan yourself in this endeavor, your curiosity nonetheless is simply... fascinating.

Unread 01-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #8
Steel Shadow
Mild Psychosis

Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball. Steel Shadow is the belle of the ball.
Send a message via AIM to Steel Shadow Send a message via MSN to Steel Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Steel Shadow

As someone who can never be bothered to change their avatar, and a recovering Trekkie, this thread is perfect for me! What'cha got?
Unread 01-16-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

I kinda have a plan for this year concerning avatars because I care too much about this forum and have no qualms with making jokes only I get, but there's only Steel above me, so I'm curious. What'tcha think of old phil_, POS?
Unread 01-16-2012, 12:21 AM   #10
3stan
NOTICE MEEEEEE

3stan is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. 3stan is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. 3stan is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Despite the fact that, to my knowledge, we have never spoken to one another, and being pretty sure that I haven't posted enough to have a Thing That I Do, I'm curious to see what you do with me!

Anything from TOS, TAS, or TNG is familiar to me.
3stan is offline Add to 3stan's Reputation   Reply With Quote