The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Playing Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #1271
Arcanum
Strike the Earth!

Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Ryong you are clearly dealing with a common case of "People on the internet are assholes."

Sucks that the assholes happened to be on one of the servers you frequent often, but hey it happens.

Speaking of TF2, and pyro at that, lately I've been using Degreaser + Reserve Shooter, and instead of puff-stinging with the flare gun, I just airblast them into the air and shotgun them. While it's not always as powerful as the flare gun puff-sting (spread variation and my lack of accuracy at times), the fact that it's a shotgun means I can hunt enemy pyros, which is pretty much what I focus on. It's pretty fun.

And in completely unrelated to TF2, but still related to Steam news: In case nobody has noticed my new Steam name, I'm looking for a co-op campaign partner in Total War: Shogun 2, if anyone with that game is interested.
Unread 01-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #1272
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

That's no brief commitment, a Shogun 2 co-op campaign.
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 08:32 PM   #1273
MuMu
Rocky Wrench

MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know!

While we're asking for partners, anybody else that got Portal 2 during the last sale and wants to co-op?
MuMu is offline Add to MuMu's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #1274
Arcanum
Strike the Earth!

Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Arcanum would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
That's no brief commitment, a Shogun 2 co-op campaign.
I know. I've put 25 hours into the game already, and I've only started 4 campaigns. First two I gave up on rather quickly because I was learning the ropes and was quickly doomed to failure or extremely poor. The third I rose to fame too quickly and the Shogunate declared Realm Divide on me, thus screwing me completely since I wasn't ready to fight all the goddamn clans at once. And now my fourth one, which I'm about 40 turns into, and taking my time to rise to power.

Having a co-op campaign on the side with someone is mostly just for fun to see how it would end up, and like the satisfaction of knowing there is a clan who won't screw me over just because the shogunate are self-preserving pricks.

But yeah it won't surprise me if it takes like a month or so of on and off play to actually finish.
Unread 01-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #1275
Doc ock rokc
...Really?

Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts

For the crazy Gmod owners out there I introduced AKA to Ultimate Chimera Hunt
Which is a VERY simple VERY fun game mode of cat and mouse. Or rather Pigs and Horrible monsters.

Does anyone want to play it tonight?
Doc ock rokc is offline Add to Doc ock rokc's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #1276
Aldurin
Lakitu

Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk.

Is anyone going to be up for starting a Borderlands group tonight? I remember some others wanting to do it but I want to be sure that they'll be up for it.
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #1277
Ryong
Professional Threadkiller

Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson.
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryong

WARNING: HUGE PICTURE OF A RARE OCCURRENCE ON BORDERLANDS: MATING CARS

I don't remember who to blame, unfortunately.
Ryong is offline Add to Ryong's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #1278
Arcanum
Strike the Earth!

Wait? Rare? That happens like every time we finish driving somewhere.
Unread 01-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #1279
Kerensky287
Just That Good

Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Yeah, the one time I played Borderlands with my cousin we came back to our car to find an enemy car parked on top of it.

I had been wondering why our car was shooting at us. It was the perfect camo.
Kerensky287 is offline Add to Kerensky287's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #1280
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanum View Post
But yeah it won't surprise me if it takes like a month or so of on and off play to actually finish.
Glad you understand. Now, I actually might be able to join you - schedule pending - but I won't have a Shogun-capable PC until the 15th or so.
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation   Reply With Quote