The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Playing Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 02-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #11
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

well alot of people seem to want female shep. My only issue with that is dissonance created by a male doing commentary for the perspective of a female. Just saying keep that in mind, if everyone is still calling for a fem-shep I intend to deliver.
Unread 02-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #12
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osterbaum View Post
Well if we do female then Liara and if male then Ashley.
Oh God can we please avoid the "Every Single Femshep has to be a lesbian because LOL we're horny men" bullshit?

I mean I wouldn't even be offended if every Femshep playthrough didn't inevitably result in a completely unrealistic, not-even-remotely-indicative-of-actual-lesbian-relationships slutfest of Femshep feelin' up all the girlz, but this is exactly what happens in every Femshep playthrough I've ever read.
Unread 02-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #13
stefan
Sent to the cornfield

stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

I dunno about renegade femshep. Jennifer Hale may be a good VA, but I always felt she dropped the ball on the renegade options, whereas the male VA nails the over-the-top "I don't give any fucks at all!" attitude much better.
stefan is offline Add to stefan's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 03:24 PM   #14
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
I dunno about renegade femshep. Jennifer Hale may be a good VA, but I always felt she dropped the ball on the renegade options, whereas the male VA nails the over-the-top "I don't give any fucks at all!" attitude much better.
I actually felt almost the exact opposite; love Renegade Femshep, prefer Paragon Manshep in terms of voice acting.
Although Jennifer Hale is better in both roles, so it's really more akin to Renegade Femshep >> Paragon Femshep >> Paragon Manshep >>> Renegade Manshep.

Manshep just sounds bored and monotonous overall, which works comparatively well when Manshep is doing the right thing and being detached and objective in his assessments and less well when he's trying to EMOTE HIS RAGE or express rebellious indignation or make funny quips while punching people.
Unread 02-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #15
CABAL49
Not bad.

CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon.
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49

I vote Snake Shep!
CABAL49 is offline Add to CABAL49's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #16
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

oh for the love of, why did you guys give me a load of suggestions at the exact time I was recording the run. I went with renegade maleshep, and other details you can see in the video when its uploaded. Though I guess its not too late if everybody hits me with "no paragon"

Honestly I will need to do something about this upload time. The video is less then 20 minutes long but it is estimating it will take hours. I think its because the video is saves as very high quality (though I am using basic composite cables so I think its wasted) so I will need to experiment with it abit to see at what point the drop is noticable.
Unread 02-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #17
Kerensky287
Just That Good

Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
I actually felt almost the exact opposite; love Renegade Femshep, prefer Paragon Manshep in terms of voice acting.
Although Jennifer Hale is better in both roles, so it's really more akin to Renegade Femshep >> Paragon Femshep >> Paragon Manshep >>> Renegade Manshep.

Manshep just sounds bored and monotonous overall, which works comparatively well when Manshep is doing the right thing and being detached and objective in his assessments and less well when he's trying to EMOTE HIS RAGE or express rebellious indignation or make funny quips while punching people.
My opinion is the one that matters!

EDIT: Clarification, I vote for either Paragon Femshep or Renegade Maleshep.

Last edited by Kerensky287; 02-13-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Kerensky287 is offline Add to Kerensky287's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #18
Revising Ocelot
Douchebag

Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Every ME LP seems to go Renegade. Go for a mixture. Sure, it may screw you over because being pure Paragon/Renegade gets you more benefits, but to hell with that.

Obviously in ME2 you want to take every single Renegade interrupt. I've never skipped them even as Paragon.
Unread 02-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #19
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

We get bombarded with femshep enough here anyways, I prefer a maleshep run.
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #20
Aerozord
So we are clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
We get bombarded with femshep enough here anyways, I prefer a maleshep run.
honestly part of the reason I didn't go with it, is this forum did have a femshep run.

well here it is

I am still working out alot of things. Sadly thats the best quality I can get right now. In fact what I see when I play is pretty small, so I need to even find some splitters so I can play off my TV. I cant even read most of the options.

Oh and please share any opinions you have on it.