The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Games & Roleplaying > Forum Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 12-07-2011, 05:58 AM   #91
Ravashak
hm?

Ravashak has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via MSN to Ravashak Send a message via Skype™ to Ravashak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminex View Post
So basically, your unsolicited fingerbanging leaves no lasting scars?

That's a relief.
is your power to kill people in RL through laughter?
Probably not, but it was damn close with me =)
Sydän poissa taas
Ravashak is offline Add to Ravashak's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #92
Ryong
Professional Threadkiller

Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson.
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryong

So Nikose's coming back tomorrow, so we already know who's going down tomorrow.

Unless Kerensky wants to keep fingerbanging him forever. Do you want to do that, Kerensky?

And, yeah, stumps simply are able to still talk while dead, they can't vote. I don't know if they can be targetted, but, then again, it'd serve no purpose as they can't do anything and can't die again.
Ryong is offline Add to Ryong's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #93
Kerensky287
Just That Good

Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

I can try re-exploding the tree stump tomorrow to see what happens, if you like.

I'm also tempted to see what happens if I shoot myself.
Kerensky287 is offline Add to Kerensky287's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #94
Ravashak
hm?

Ravashak has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via MSN to Ravashak Send a message via Skype™ to Ravashak

You'll unlock your Persona?
Sydän poissa taas
Ravashak is offline Add to Ravashak's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #95
Ryong

Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson.

Also, I just noticed:

I guess Geminex has a temporary bomb or was that a side-effect of Kerensky's power?
Unread 12-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #96
Geminex
SOM3WH3R3

Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Geminex slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!

I'm a bomb. Not even temporary. You kill me, you die.

I was really hoping earl would try to kill me again. : (
Geminex is offline Add to Geminex's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 09:04 AM   #97
Ryong

Oh okay so it's just Kerensky's shenanigans.
Unread 12-07-2011, 10:02 AM   #98
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk
War Incarnate

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Avatar

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via MSN to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryong View Post
So Nikose's coming back tomorrow, so we already know who's going down tomorrow.

Unless Kerensky wants to keep fingerbanging him forever. Do you want to do that, Kerensky?

And, yeah, stumps simply are able to still talk while dead, they can't vote. I don't know if they can be targetted, but, then again, it'd serve no purpose as they can't do anything and can't die again.
We should probably lynch Nik tomorrow, so that Kerensky can free up his fingerbang and reveal somebody elses role. He essentially acts like a PO that automatically reveals roles and alignments for everybody, so his power is better suited for routing out scum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR I AM A GIANT SPACE TURTLE!!!"
PSN - Hawk_of_Battle
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is offline Add to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #99
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche
Objectively The Third Worst

Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them.
Send a message via AIM to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche Send a message via MSN to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravashak View Post
Rewriting history, Karesh? I was the first to vote for you, based on the position of the pic you posted, which went with past experiences. Even at its height, there were just 4 votes on you, which I THINK was still less than the amount of votes on Aldurin, so you were never in any real danger of being lynched.
That's a hilarious accusation mister "I'm gonna keep saying Karesh role claimed scum on day 1 in Hatland mafia even though he totally didn't."

Regardless, for a time the votes were even. For another time as I recall it, I was the majority target. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I distinctly recall believing I could be lynched during that day.

The time of your vote doesn't really matter. What matters to me is how you choose to remove that vote. This:
Quote:
Main reason I voted for Karesh was 'cause it's a near certainty that he'll react to it if I bring it the way I did.

Unvote: Karesh
Is incredibly odd to me.
I can understand an early vote to gauge reaction. But your removal only came at a time when you could confirm Aldurin would be the one to get dead. I'd have to ask, by my reactions to your vote did you believe I was or wasn't scum? The length of your vote indicates one thing, but abandoning that vote indicates another. Especially since you never actually make any indication as to what your thoughts on my reaction were.

It's my belief that a townie would have posted "I posted to get a reaction, and that reaction told me this." Rather than just referencing that you wanted a reaction a townie would be openly sharing the information they gathered.
Also

Quote:
I was the first to vote for you, based on the position of the pic you posted, which went with past experiences
Quote:
Main reason I voted for Karesh was 'cause it's a near certainty that he'll react to it if I bring it the way I did.
Which was it?
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old�s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche is offline Add to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #100
Kerensky287
Just That Good

Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Quote:
At this point, I'm inclined to vote for Kerensky, while his death showed us he's a miller, the colour was orange instead of yellow for town (as shown by several others). As far as I know, millers should normally be town that shows up as scum in investigations, but this wasn't an investigation, this was a normal death in which the true alignments should've come up.

So, until someone comes with a better idea:
Vote: Kerensky287
The point of having my role written as "miller" was so that people would see that I'm a townie who investigates as mafia. The same thing would happen in a normal mafia game, to show that people were duped by the role.

That strikes me as pretty obvious, actually, so I'm feeling that Ravs just knee-jerked in response to what he saw as a Daykill Vig, when I'm really much closer to a PO/timeout player.

I take that to mean he's scum. Like 90% of the players here, most likely. (Not Gem, though!)

Vote: Ravashak
Kerensky287 is offline Add to Kerensky287's Reputation   Reply With Quote