The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Games & Roleplaying > Forum Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 12-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #101
Ryong
Professional Threadkiller

Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson.
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
We should probably lynch Nik tomorrow, so that Kerensky can free up his fingerbang and reveal somebody elses role. He essentially acts like a PO that automatically reveals roles and alignments for everybody, so his power is better suited for routing out scum.
Yeah, I know, it was a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryong View Post
Unless Kerensky wants to keep fingerbanging him forever. Do you want to do that, Kerensky?
How does that not sound like a joke?

I find Ravashak's reasoning to vote on Kerensky - given his powers - is extremely shaky, therefore:

Vote:Ravashak
Ryong is offline Add to Ryong's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #102
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravashak View Post
rpgdemon just strikes me as a role that's allowed to talk even when dead, the votes (if thrown) just won't count.
Scum numba one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryong View Post
And, yeah, stumps simply are able to still talk while dead, they can't vote. I don't know if they can be targetted, but, then again, it'd serve no purpose as they can't do anything and can't die again.
Scum numba two.

Vote: Ryong
I did a lot of posting on here as a teenager, and I was pretty awful. Even after I learned, grew up, and came to be on the right side of a lot of important issues, I was still angry, abrasive, and generally increased the amount of hate in the world, in pretty unacceptable ways. On the off chance that someone is taking a trip down memory lane looking through those old threads, I wanted to devote my signature to say directly to you, I'm sorry.

Thank you for letting me be better, NPF.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #103
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Ravashak probably isn't a pro-town role, but Ryong is almost certainly scum.
I did a lot of posting on here as a teenager, and I was pretty awful. Even after I learned, grew up, and came to be on the right side of a lot of important issues, I was still angry, abrasive, and generally increased the amount of hate in the world, in pretty unacceptable ways. On the off chance that someone is taking a trip down memory lane looking through those old threads, I wanted to devote my signature to say directly to you, I'm sorry.

Unread 12-07-2011, 02:54 PM   #104
Ryong

Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson.

...I'm scum because I read on the wiki weeks ago about what're stumps?
Unread 12-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #105
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

You're scum, because you're giving suggestions that only help the mafia, if they're true.

Unread 12-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #106
Kerensky287
Just That Good

Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Kerensky287 is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

I'll be honest, I don't see how Ryong is scum just from that.

Also I don't understand why a dead guy's votes should count...?
Kerensky287 is offline Add to Kerensky287's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #107
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk
War Incarnate

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Avatar

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via MSN to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk

Yeah that doesn't sound like great logic there man. Although right now I have no real ideas on who to vote, except the people we don't know yet of course.

So to that end;

Vote: Bookworm

For being suspiciously quiet. I want to hear more from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR I AM A GIANT SPACE TURTLE!!!"
PSN - Hawk_of_Battle
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is offline Add to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #108
Ryong

Yay, sanity.

I was weirded out by Bookworm earlier, but I guess I forgot to do anything about it. Ravashak is still getting my vote out of "Hey, let's lynch the guy that's helping us a lot!".
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:18 AM   #109
Sifright
Fact sphere is the most handsome

Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Sifright bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

I'm going to agree with Hawk, throwing my vote on bookworm as the potential unknown killer.

Vote:bookie
Unread 12-08-2011, 09:26 AM   #110
Ravashak
hm?

Ravashak has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via MSN to Ravashak Send a message via Skype™ to Ravashak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KareshWithAMoustache View Post
That's a hilarious accusation mister "I'm gonna keep saying Karesh role claimed scum on day 1 in Hatland mafia even though he totally didn't."

Regardless, for a time the votes were even. For another time as I recall it, I was the majority target. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but I distinctly recall believing I could be lynched during that day.

The time of your vote doesn't really matter. What matters to me is how you choose to remove that vote. This:

Is incredibly odd to me.
I can understand an early vote to gauge reaction. But your removal only came at a time when you could confirm Aldurin would be the one to get dead. I'd have to ask, by my reactions to your vote did you believe I was or wasn't scum? The length of your vote indicates one thing, but abandoning that vote indicates another. Especially since you never actually make any indication as to what your thoughts on my reaction were.

It's my belief that a townie would have posted "I posted to get a reaction, and that reaction told me this." Rather than just referencing that you wanted a reaction a townie would be openly sharing the information they gathered.
Also

Which was it?
You claimed to be powerless in Hatland, very early, and you reacted every single time someone brought that up. That's the reason I decided to give you a poke in this game after you turned the pic in this thread. So yes, the two reasons I gave are not in any sort of contradiction with each other. And I guess I have to apologize for sleeping from time to time, things grew a bit faster than expected at night, when I last checked the thread that day, there were 3 votes on you. Still pretty far from immediate danger. When I woke up, Aldurin had come with his multiple claim, which turned out to be almost correct (SK instead of vig), so I switched to him. I must admit I didn't count the votes, so I was a tad surprised it ended the day.

Did you expect me to explain every thought I had on your reactions to throw here in the open? I felt it would be better to have people analyse it themselves if they chose to. My removal of the vote on you, and the lack of reapplying it on day 2 should give enough information, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerensky287 View Post
The point of having my role written as "miller" was so that people would see that I'm a townie who investigates as mafia. The same thing would happen in a normal mafia game, to show that people were duped by the role.

That strikes me as pretty obvious, actually, so I'm feeling that Ravs just knee-jerked in response to what he saw as a Daykill Vig, when I'm really much closer to a PO/timeout player.

I take that to mean he's scum. Like 90% of the players here, most likely. (Not Gem, though!)

Vote: Ravashak
So I'm supposed to make judgements based on information that I did not have at that time? I'll admit, I thought that Geminex reviving part was due to someone else's power, not because yours is a combination of jailer and PO. This would've put you as a day-kill with multiple lives, for example. You also seem to ignore a far bigger reason for my vote on you, the color you have, orange, not yellow which would be town, as shown with the others that got hit and revealed as town, and I don't feel that Miller explains this, as I've explained before.

Unvote: Kerensky287
Sydän poissa taas
Ravashak is offline Add to Ravashak's Reputation   Reply With Quote