The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Bullshit Mountain
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 10-08-2016, 08:42 PM   #411
MuMu
Rocky Wrench

MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know! MuMu INVENTED reputation, you know!

It's like the old saying goes

MuMu is offline Add to MuMu's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2016, 09:56 AM   #412
Revising Ocelot
Douchebag

Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Revising Ocelot would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

I'll step on whatever sneks I please, and give them unwanted kisses too!
Unread 10-10-2016, 12:04 PM   #413
Dracorion
Moves Like Jagger, Kupo!

Location: To the south, a little to the left... Or to the right.
Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

So I just caught up with this thread.

Thanks for the memories and the blasts from the pasts, folk.

I'll probably sign up on the new forum to lurk occasionally.

Seriously though all the reminiscing was fun. Especially Homestuck. Speaking of which.

Try not to get too hype. I just thought I'd post it because I saw it and this thread today, and remembered the Homestuck craze.

EDIT: Name the new forum The Tempo rarium. Wipe the database every week.

Last edited by Dracorion; 10-10-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Dracorion is offline Add to Dracorion's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2016, 12:25 PM   #414
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

Drac! It's good to hear from you!
Unread 10-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #415
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorion View Post
Seriously though all the reminiscing was fun. Especially Homestuck. Speaking of which.

Try not to get too hype. I just thought I'd post it because I saw it and this thread today, and remembered the Homestuck craze.
It already looks better than Act 6.
Unread 10-10-2016, 05:49 PM   #416
Dracorion
Moves Like Jagger, Kupo!

Location: To the south, a little to the left... Or to the right.
Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Dracorion is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam-Empress-Lady-Duchess-Elect Mauve Miraculous Marvelous Magician Maiden of Mad Mountain View Post
Drac! It's good to hear from you!
Sorry I'm quite certain I don't know any Madam-Empress-Lady-Duchesses-Elect.
Unread 10-10-2016, 11:21 PM   #417
shiney
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history.
Send a message via AIM to shiney Send a message via Yahoo to shiney

Don't know any? You voted for her, for god's sake! Come on now.
Unread 10-11-2016, 10:22 AM   #418
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

Whether you realize it or not, you voted for me. Several times. Under several different spellings of your name.
Unread 10-11-2016, 01:10 PM   #419
stuper of thought
Put Me Down!

stuper of thought is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam-Empress-Lady-Duchess-Elect Mauve Miraculous Marvelous Magician Maiden of Mad Mountain View Post
Whether you realize it or not, you voted for me. Several times. Under several different spellings of your name.
Cartman: No He Didn't! That Was You Hitting Him!
Kyle:I Never!
Cartman:Yes You Did!
stuper of thought is offline Add to stuper of thought's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2016, 09:15 PM   #420
Ryong
Professional Threadkiller

Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson.
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryong

So if the forums are about to be born anew, I'd like to make a post here, since, for better or worse, these forums have been an important part of my life for several years.

I do not make this post out of fishing for pity or to apologize for any points I may have made in one of all these discussions I've participated in several years back here; on the contrary, I believe a lot of these discussions have helped me mature as a better human being. No, I make this post to talk about stuff that's happened.

When I joined these forums a decade or so ago, I had already been dealing with some depression and around the time I was 19 it started getting a lot worse; I say this because at that point a lot of people were telling me I should take driving lessons and get a car, but I refused to do so, saying it was too pricy and that it was dangerous and I didn't feel capable and that there was no point, since I was used to walking everywhere or taking the bus or whatever; truth of the matter is that I had begun a plan and learning how to drive was the last part of the plan. The plan was that I would attempt my best to get my family to hate me so I could drive a car into a ditch somewhere and die and they wouldn't miss me. I was never scared of the idea of killing myself but I didn't want my family to suffer for losing me; though I disregarded my life at the time, I understood that my life had some value to them, hence the plan.

It never worked, maybe because I couldn't go through with it, maybe because my family never had any expectations of me anyway or whatever, but I basically fumbled through college in a class where almost everyone was either also fighting depression and on meds or had fought depression before and "won". I nearly gave up at a point, even got some therapy but I stopped after a couple sessions because I wasn't being sincere and I knew how pricy the therapy was, so instead of helping me, it'd just make me a bigger burden on everyone, but in a sympathetic way, which wasn't what I wanted.

So the years passed and I eventually graduated - with a grade on my final project which was probably out of pity - and then I applied for a bunch of jobs over the course of a year and a half, didn't get anything and then finally got hired nearly six months ago - by my brother, who had said he would never want to work with family and I'm still unsure why he ever gave me the chance. I'm working, sure, but I'm constantly wondering if I'm doing a good job and constantly thinking I am not; I'll alternate between being happy for a while that I got something working only to spend a week in a state of constant panic under the skin.

I still don't know how to drive. I don't know if I'll ever learn. I don't know if I'll ever actually try to kill myself or even if it's not a matter of "if" and actually just a matter of "when".
Ryong is offline Add to Ryong's Reputation   Reply With Quote