The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Bullshit Mountain
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

Closed Thread
View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #151
Kyanbu The Legend
Local Rookie Indie Dev

Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero.
Send a message via MSN to Kyanbu The Legend

It's a flaw I'm willing to admit.

Last edited by Kyanbu The Legend; 01-09-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Kyanbu The Legend is offline Add to Kyanbu The Legend's Reputation  
Unread 01-09-2012, 11:22 PM   #152
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

Quote:
Originally Posted by synkr0nized View Post
lol
Unread 01-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #153
Aldurin
Lakitu

Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk. Aldurin is the 13th apostle of funk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthfiend View Post
I'm surprised this hasn't become everyone's avatar yet.
Aldurin is offline Add to Aldurin's Reputation  
Unread 01-10-2012, 01:07 AM   #154
Kyanbu The Legend
Local Rookie Indie Dev

Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero. Kyanbu The Legend is a real American hero.
Send a message via MSN to Kyanbu The Legend

I'm more surprised this isn't fifth's avatar yet.
Unread 01-10-2012, 02:32 AM   #155
Grandmaster_Skweeb
Doesn't care anymore

Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age. Grandmaster_Skweeb ruled well and wisely, in the Golden Age.

Man, for a moment there it was gettin dangerously close to livejournal territory up in here.

Crisis averted by the looks of it.
Grandmaster_Skweeb is offline Add to Grandmaster_Skweeb's Reputation  
Unread 01-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #156
shiney
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history.
Send a message via AIM to shiney Send a message via Yahoo to shiney

I keep coming back here 'cause I run the damn forum. And there's something about this loosely affiliated band of retards that I just can't resist.
Unread 01-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #157
Magic_Marker
Moonwalk Away.

Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know!

I don't even know. I wondered by one day and I log in every few months out of a perverse sense of curiosity.
Magic_Marker is offline Add to Magic_Marker's Reputation  
Unread 01-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #158
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

This new science thread has me pretty interested nowadays!
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation  
Unread 01-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #159
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

Overall, been here too long as my general internet discussing place. Specific reasons for periods of time that I remember.

Early years: RPs and 8bit Chat
Gap
Later: Mafias
The Gaming Years: RaiRO
Big ass gap
Why I came back: Tactics Ogre LP
On and off gaps
Reason the gaps stopped: Homestuck/MLP threads got me to read/watch those
What got me posting again: Mafia
Now: 12,010 posts

Last edited by IHateMakingNames; 01-10-2012 at 11:32 AM.
IHateMakingNames is offline Add to IHateMakingNames's Reputation  
Unread 01-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #160
Loyal
Making it happen.

Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Loyal Send a message via MSN to Loyal Send a message via Skype™ to Loyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanbu The Legend View Post
I'm more surprised this isn't fifth's avatar yet.
But that would mean losing Statler and Waldorf.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll no.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Tumblr. Twitter. Feel free to follow.
3DS Friend Code: 4441-8226-8387

Loyal is offline Add to Loyal's Reputation  
Closed Thread