The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Media Consumption
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 03-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #11
kyrtuck
Sent to the cornfield

kyrtuck is so pumped up.

Haha, silly mr. Bay, TMNT isn't the series that needs rebooting.

Oh and PS, wasn't TMNT a comic series before it became a cartoon? I thought it was, but I know "no one reads comics anymore".
kyrtuck is offline Add to kyrtuck's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2012, 08:00 PM   #12
Magic_Marker
Moonwalk Away.

Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know!

Whelp. That adds another movie I don't need to see this year. And Hollywood has been so good at capturing my attention lately too.
Magic_Marker is offline Add to Magic_Marker's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #13
CABAL49
Not bad.

CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon.
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49

French films and Star Trek are all the media entertainment I need.
CABAL49 is offline Add to CABAL49's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #14
Magic_Marker
Moonwalk Away.

Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know! Magic_Marker INVENTED reputation, you know!

Is that actual Star Trek or just .gifs?
Magic_Marker is offline Add to Magic_Marker's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2012, 11:12 PM   #15
CABAL49
Not bad.

CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon. CABAL49 single-handedly slew a dragon.
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49

Why not both?
CABAL49 is offline Add to CABAL49's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2012, 06:04 PM   #16
Magus
Archer and Armstrong vs. the World

Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something. Magus broke the dial off at twelve but is probably at infinity or something.
Send a message via AIM to Magus

I can't really say I'm surprised by this. It's par for the course for Michael Bay to screw around with stuff like this. It even kind of makes sense what with Krang, et al being aliens.

Last edited by Magus; 03-21-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Magus is offline Add to Magus's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:07 AM   #17
Premmy
Stop the hate

Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own. Premmy did away with the unicorn requirement and straight up farts rainbows on their own.
Send a message via AIM to Premmy Send a message via Yahoo to Premmy

This title took the "Teenaged" out so I guess Bay's thing isn't that shocking.
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #18
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

What would prompt aliens to be ninjas?

Do they like...obsess over Japanese culture or something?

Also how would Shredder fit into all this?

EDIT: I'm betting it'll be like some kinda Superman thing where the Turtles were sent here from Planet Shelltron as babies and raised by Splinter or someone like Splinter. They probably had to flee their planet from assassins sent by Shredder (who also blew up the planet).

(I'm also going to assume the turtles are all alien princes and their assassination would benefit Shredder in some way).

(Shredder is now an artificial AI)

(Yes, an artificial AI. He's an artificial intelligence that is artificial.)

(He's just a concept created to keep the people of Shelltron in line, like Big Brother)
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

Last edited by MSperoni; 03-22-2012 at 01:33 AM.
MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #19
BitVyper
History's Strongest Dilettante

BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to BitVyper

Quote:
Also how would Shredder fit into all this?
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea is asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace; we've got work to do!"

Awesome art be here.
BitVyper is offline Add to BitVyper's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 03:40 AM   #20
walkertexasdruid
I am the One

walkertexasdruid is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. walkertexasdruid is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.

I thought Bay did alright with The Transformers, first movie was really good, second was ok, and third was really good. But TMNT should be left alone.