The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > News and current events
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

Closed Thread
View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-09-2015, 09:25 PM   #51
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

The Confederacy was built to preserve and spread ideals of white supremacy and to keep the black man/woman in bondage forever. It expressedly condoned rape, torture, and denied roughly 1/3 of its population any semblance of person hood. It was a horrendous institution that deserved to be destroyed and that flag has no business being flown over a government building. I give no fucks if its 'technically the battle flag'.
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2015, 09:32 PM   #52
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
The Confederacy was built to preserve and spread ideals of white supremacy and to keep the black man/woman in bondage forever. It expressedly condoned rape, torture, and denied roughly 1/3 of its population any semblance of person hood. It was a horrendous institution that deserved to be destroyed and that flag has no business being flown over a government building. I give no fucks if its 'technically the battle flag'.

Pretty much. I'm willing to close the thread on that one...

except I'll leave it open a bit more in case someone wants to discuss things in a discussion.
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

Last edited by MSperoni; 07-09-2015 at 09:37 PM.
MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2015, 09:36 PM   #53
synkr0nized
synk-ism

synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law.
Send a message via ICQ to synkr0nized Send a message via AIM to synkr0nized Send a message via MSN to synkr0nized Send a message via Skype™ to synkr0nized
Default So if Matt's right, I guess I done got trolled.

This is one of the more frustrating threads to read.

Find love.
synkr0nized is offline Add to synkr0nized's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2015, 09:55 PM   #54
Doc ock rokc
...Really?

Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
It expressedly condoned rape, torture, and denied roughly 1/3 of its population any semblance of person hood. It was a horrendous institution that deserved to be destroyed and that flag has no business being flown over a government building. I give no fucks if its 'technically the battle flag'.
And so did the Union for several years before the Confederacy...and several years afterwards. Do we tear down the US flag as well?

Remember the Emancipation Proclimation was only for "that all persons held as slaves" within the rebellious states "are, and henceforward shall be free."

Nothing said of all the northern slaves who worked in dangerous factories or tobacco farms.
Doc ock rokc is offline Add to Doc ock rokc's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2015, 09:59 PM   #55
Marc v4.0
Fight Me, Nerds

Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc ock rokc View Post
And so did the Union for several years before the Confederacy...and several years afterwards. Do we tear down the US flag as well?
It's on the list, Doc.

Well, less 'tear down' and more 'repair the damage' which we first need to STOP doing, of which removing a symbol of racism from being flown proudly is a part. It has already begun to move towards 'stop giving traitors and racists places of honor on federal grounds with special burial plots and fucking statues'

Last edited by Marc v4.0; 07-09-2015 at 10:03 PM.
Marc v4.0 is offline Add to Marc v4.0's Reputation  
Unread 07-09-2015, 11:00 PM   #56
shiney
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history.
Send a message via AIM to shiney Send a message via Yahoo to shiney

All I take from this is Doc is happily willing to be a pariah and be labeled as a defender of racism or actual racist so long as his precious flag isn't taken down, or something. Because....history? Heritage? Because he's blithely overlooking the symbolism of the flag to people who aren't stark-ass white? Because reasons
Unread 07-09-2015, 11:43 PM   #57
Marc v4.0
Fight Me, Nerds

Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Marc v4.0 will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!

Well, since we're all getting in our last words on this issue anyway, I'd like to take this opportunity to say

Unread 07-09-2015, 11:46 PM   #58
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Why is Bart Simpson's urine black?
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation  
Unread 07-10-2015, 12:46 AM   #59
Doc ock rokc
...Really?

Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc v4.0 View Post
It's on the list, Doc.

Well, less 'tear down' and more 'repair the damage' which we first need to STOP doing, of which removing a symbol of racism from being flown proudly is a part. It has already begun to move towards 'stop giving traitors and racists places of honor on federal grounds with special burial plots and fucking statues'
And you don't grant the same ideas to another flag because...Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiney
All I take from this is Doc is happily willing to be a pariah and be labeled as a defender of racism or actual racist so long as his precious flag isn't taken down, or something. Because....history? Heritage? Because he's blithely overlooking the symbolism of the flag to people who aren't stark-ass white? Because reasons
I hate misinformation. I hate manipulation of facts. I loath those who know nothing about something speaking as if they are an expert.

If you are going to hate something, at least know a little bit about it.

The reasons why Marc, Nik, and a few other people seem to hate the flag is based on blatant misinformation that has been broadcast out by the news as of late. About as well fact checked as the news has been lately.

I've tried to correct information on this debate, point out inconsitancies in logic or the reason why several things exist (because nothing is in a vaccum). However it seems most people here have made up their minds and can't exercise the most basic of needs in a debate (humoring a thought)so I get labled as a racist because of it.

Plus, I think the entire flag thing is a farce or a scapegoat that has gone to far. Just a circus put on by the few to make sure the many avoid real problems.

If it was just the capital buildings I'd be fine with it. Keep it at Memorials, Museums and private property. However people are going overboard trying to ban anything associated with it. I mean Freaking Dukes of Hazard? seriously?

Then we have people demanding it be removed from books in schools. demanding that we erase racism from history. Which is so god damned retarded on so many levels that I would literally go into a sputtering rage to talk about it.

Face it, we need our history to be filled with everything. The good and the bad. The horrors of what we've done and why we did it so that we can avoid it in the future.

Then we have the entire mental health facilities problem in the south, The under the table gun deals being perfectly legal and so much other things that we desperately need to fix. However for some reason a flag is the cause of all the problems in the south or some nonsense.

If you guys want a witch hunt be honest about it. Don't drag 9 peoples deaths through the mud in order to justify it.

Some good change could have come out of that outrage. Some real help to real people. Some way to actually save future lives down the line.

I hope you enjoy your fucking flag. Its sad to see a psycho was proven right.
Doc ock rokc is offline Add to Doc ock rokc's Reputation  
Unread 07-10-2015, 03:15 AM   #60
Bum Bill Bee
Boo Buddy

Bum Bill Bee is so pumped up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSperoni View Post
Why is Bart Simpson's urine black?
....thats.....Calvin.

You know, from Calvin and Hobbes. It had a crap ton of Calvin peeing on stuff stickers which were in fact not apporved by the author.