The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > News and current events
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

Closed Thread
View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-26-2015, 03:17 PM   #61
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc ock rokc View Post
You hate indiscriminately with ignorance as a weapon for yours to wield.
Unread 07-26-2015, 03:26 PM   #62
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche
Objectively The Third Worst

Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them.
Send a message via AIM to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche Send a message via MSN to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche

Quote:
It was also a board with over 200,000 people on it. Given that size a mere 7 upvotes on a normal thread would be in the bottom rungs of a thread. People over them and under them could be saying a dozen diffrent things.

But of course you like to find an image with the 5 most problematic posts in a row that bearly have anything and say they represent the whole.

Do you have proof that represented an entire board? No. Yet you say it was the entire board. It would be like judging all of tf2 based on a single player. Or saying all feminists are crazy because of "Big Red."

What you do here is fundamentally no different then the worst of FPH. You hate indiscriminately with ignorance as a weapon for yours to wield.
I have never seen a solitary thing that indicated the contrary. From their public reputation, the content of the board that they moved to when Reddit kicked their sorry goddamn asses to the curb, to literally every piece of content I have ever seen displaying what went on, and the words of one of their victims that I linked to you before and am linking you again.

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...-fatpeoplehate

Quote:
The thirteenth most active subreddit has 150,000+ sunscribers, all of whom gathered to mock me. In a matter of minutes, over 150 comments had materialized, with highlights including:

“She ate a shit ton of food and now she’s a hamplanet. Funeral to be scheduled soon.” (Someone replied to that comment with “I love happy endings”)
“Fat insecure cunt.”
“Her face is repulsive, her smile is offensive, her body is an unreasonable burden, her personality is a train wreck, and all I can see when I look into her eyes is a try-hard lunatic.”
“Lol face lift and still has an udder fat pig”
“That is the stuff of nightmares. This ham has crazy eyes too. The only thing more annoying than a big ugly fat girl is a big ugly fat girl who thinks she’s cute. That arm fat tells another story, porky.”
“Her face makes me want to punch. Make that fat bully cry.”
“What a fat fucking pig beast”
“It doesn’t look human”
“She’s useful to that guy she’s with until he gets the courage to come out to his family.”
You'll notice: No mention of punishment, challenge or contradiction. Know why? Cause the mods banned you if you did. They called it fat sympathizing.

But no, please. Tell me more. Show me the kind heart and soul that lay just below the surface of hate. Give me a shred of the contrary.

This was and in the present (Cause they didn't just go away, they moved. You can easily find the replacement board with the exact same shit) a place that had a subculture of loathing and disgust for overweight people and that culture permeates everything that they did. They referred to them, to human beings people as fatties, hammies, they consistently spewed untold vitriol and hate at everyone who dared to not be as disgusted with themselves as they were with them. It was a despicable place with a despicable fucking purpose and, again, I can't fathom why you want to defend it other than DEAR LORD THE ESS JAY DUBYAS

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

I've fuckin' shown you enough. Show me somethin. Show me goddamn anything and for the love of fuck don't make it "BUT ME SAY YOU AS BAD CAUSE MEAN."
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old�s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Last edited by Karrrrrrrrrrrresche; 07-26-2015 at 03:25 PM.
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche is offline Add to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche's Reputation  
Unread 07-26-2015, 03:26 PM   #63
Doc ock rokc
...Really?

Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts Doc ock rokc has almost as many rep points as they do fail posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS Industries View Post
Wow thats a fantastic point. I never thought that because someone happens to not tow the line they can be generalized into a stereotype with negative connotations.

Maybe...just maybe they exist because they have more information or you know more inclination to see things from multiple points of view...

Or...

Maybe your a dirty jobless thumbrtard who changes their pronouns every 5 seconds..[/sarcasm]

Oh and k hesh I can shut down your biased article with a single word.

Quote:
me
Quote:
me
Quote:
me
The person sought out the most negtive comments and sought out a way to take it personally.
Doc ock rokc is offline Add to Doc ock rokc's Reputation  
Unread 07-26-2015, 03:27 PM   #64
POS Industries
Argus Agony

POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. POS Industries will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.
Send a message via AIM to POS Industries

Quote:
Maybe your a dirty jobless thumbrtard who changes their pronouns every 5 seconds..[/sarcasm]
Unread 07-26-2015, 03:30 PM   #65
MSperoni
Artist and Writer of Comics

MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. MSperoni would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.

Ohhh, fuck off, Doc.

Jesus Christ.
http://twitter.com/#!/mSperoni
Check out my Deviant Art page if you'd like to see other pictures I've made!
http://exmile.deviantart.com/
Follow The Dreadful on Facebook!

MSperoni is offline Add to MSperoni's Reputation  
Unread 07-26-2015, 03:34 PM   #66
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche
Objectively The Third Worst

Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them.
Send a message via AIM to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche Send a message via MSN to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche

Quote:
The person sought out the most negtive comments and sought out a way to take it personally.
WOAH.
SHIT.

ARE YOU SAYING.

ARE YOU FUCKING SAYING.

THAT THIS PERSON FOUND A THREAD IN WHICH WITHIN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WERE COMMENTING BADLY ABOUT HER.

IN WHICH THEY WERE POSTING HER FUCKING PICTURES OF HER LIVING HER LIFE

A THREAD IN WHICH PEOPLE WERE CALLING HER A HAMMIE, SAYING THEY WANTED TO PUNCH HER, AND, LETS BE A BIT LIBERAL AND SAY THAT THEY PROBABLY EVEN THREW IN THE SUGGESTION THAT SHE SHOULD KILL HERSELF.

SHE SAW THAT

AND SHE TOOK IT PERSONALLY.

SHE
TOOK
IT
PERSONALLY

IF ONLY SHE HADN'T FUCKING MADE IT PERSONAL, GUYS!

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

But really I love the implication that everyone has to respond to your dumbass asinine baseless goddamn assertions with the utmost respect and carefully crafted, cited, MLA format posts
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old�s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche is offline Add to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche's Reputation  
Unread 07-26-2015, 03:35 PM   #67
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

Quote:
Hate doesn't counter hate. Lies don't justify hate.

Just as trolls like you don't represent NPF trolls on that board don't represent the entire board. otherwise we are all fucked due to you and K-ra$sh
I am truly sorry that you think that we think that Marc is representing you.

You still haven't learned from the last time you trolled these boards - don't make it fucking personal.

edit: also jfc lay off the hatespeech.

Also stop abusing the report function.
Unread 07-26-2015, 04:07 PM   #68
synkr0nized
synk-ism

synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law. synkr0nized isn't just above the law -- they are the law.
Send a message via ICQ to synkr0nized Send a message via AIM to synkr0nized Send a message via MSN to synkr0nized Send a message via Skype™ to synkr0nized
Default Well, this forum section hasn't really changed in a month.

Six days might be too generous.

Find love.
synkr0nized is offline Add to synkr0nized's Reputation  
Unread 07-26-2015, 04:26 PM   #69
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_
Animay

I just want to pop in here to add my expert opinion that
Quote:
trolls like you ... K-ra$sh
is physically impossible because K-re$ha is posting with a dancing Miyako avatar. Like, same way you can't know an electron's exact position and speed simultaneously.
Unread 07-26-2015, 08:40 PM   #70
shiney
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history. shiney once spliced a monkey with a guinea pig, and well, the rest is history.
Send a message via AIM to shiney Send a message via Yahoo to shiney

Now he has a lot more time available to be actively at reddit instead of breathlessly defending it!