The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Media Consumption
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 08-16-2016, 07:30 PM   #41
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

Update #3: Randomly picked an episode of Steven Universe to watch. Said episode ended up being Rose's Scabbard. FEEEEEEELS
Unread 08-24-2016, 11:01 AM   #42
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk
War Incarnate

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Avatar

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via MSN to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk

Welp I've just finished binge-watching all of Gravity Falls for the first time and now I have yet another void in my soul to fill.

Suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR I AM A GIANT SPACE TURTLE!!!"
PSN - Hawk_of_Battle
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is offline Add to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2016, 03:48 PM   #43
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

What kinds of shows are you looking for? Something similar to Gravity Falls? Something different? New shows? Old shows?
Unread 08-25-2016, 04:07 PM   #44
Tev
Funka has spoken!

Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know!

Have you had a chance to watch the more recent (a few years ago) reboot of Thundercats? It was actually really nice, and honestly tried to give that mess of an intellectual property a workable story-line that made sense and wasn't just an amalgamation of everything that was crazy about the late 80's and early 90's.

I have spoken.
Tev is offline Add to Tev's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2016, 07:07 PM   #45
mauve
So Dreamy

Alright, I'm bored so here's a progress update.

-The Flash: Picked up Season One and watched the first two episodes. Already MUCH more likeable than Arrow, even though it does fall prey to quite a few cliches. (Also, I've never been a fan of the "She's not technically his sister; they were just raised together since childhood, so it's totally cool if he falls in love with her" thing so that's kinda weird.) I'm still enjoying it, though, and I'll definitely be going back to watch more of it.

-Farscape: I found a two-episode dvd for like $2 so I figured I'd give it a shot. I have no idea what season they were from, but damn they were fun. I remember watching a few episodes of Farscape on SciFi way back in the day, but that must've been during a later season (or maybe just a bad season) because I remember they were just constantly running from the same villain and the plot failed to interest me back then. I'll probably go ahead and get a full season of the show because I enjoyed the few episodes I saw. The costumes and puppets were nicely done too.

-Gravity Falls: Still slowly working my way through GF and I still love it. It started out kind of slow-- to be honest, I thought the pilot and second episode were just sort of average. I wasn't sure what the big deal was, why so many people of a variety of ages loved it so much, until I started getting further into the first season. Now I get it. It's a fun, incredibly smart show that appeals to both kids and adults.

-Moonlighting: My mom raved about this show, which stars a young Bruce Willis as a down-on-his-luck detective trying to get his former-supermodel boss to keep the agency open. Honestly, I'm not enjoying it much. Most of the plots so far boil down to "loudmouthed fast-talking detective annoys his supermodel boss and is an unlikeable asshole; supermodel boss whines about wanting to be a detective and then NOT wanting to be a detective; oh and also there's a mystery that halfassedly gets solved with lots of plot holes left behind." It's... not great.
Unread 11-21-2016, 02:49 PM   #46
Bum Bill Bee
Boo Buddy

Bum Bill Bee is so pumped up.

I'd definatly recommend the Canadian cartoon Detentionaire. Its pretty similar to Gravity Falls with its progressive mystery solving. Maybe start with Season 3, where the plot and action really pick up.

I'd also recommend Ruby Gloom, if you'd be interested in a show on cutesy monster kids.
Unread 11-23-2016, 12:50 PM   #47
Ryong
Professional Threadkiller

Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson. Ryong hacked the Gibson.
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryong

I'm also going to cut in and ask:

I have plans to watch Twin Peaks.

That a good idea?
Ryong is offline Add to Ryong's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2017, 03:29 PM   #48
mauve
So Dreamy

Found the first 12 episodes of Young Justice, so I'll be giving that a shot soon.

Also, I have never seen the movie Alien. I am probably the only person my age who HASN'T seen it, so I bought that too.

I have no self control when it comes to movies.