The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-05-2008, 01:39 PM   #41
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

Upon hearing Mauve, Fenris promptly began paying attention to the others again. He was off trying to sort out his memories... or something like that at any rate he's here again.

"So, who's driving this short bus to the ends of the multiverse?"
Unread 07-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #42
Intern Nin
An eagle with the head of a turtle-

Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier. Intern Nin is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

This whole 'adventure' just keeps getting weirder and weirder. What was the point of that game, other than to show how bad we are at keeping track of each other? I mean, we were just about to get some answers... wait did this happened because we were getting close to the truth? Does that mean something random like this will happen every time we try to get the truth from Pyros?

Nin watches as the strange girl walks into the next room, puts his hands into his pockets, and then follows her.

Only one way to find out.
Intern Nin is offline Add to Intern Nin's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:03 PM   #43
FF fanboy
Bullet Bill

FF fanboy is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

OOC: Thank god it slowed down a bit.
IC:
Fanboy had heard Mauve a slightly familar voice god knows where she was though but she sounded close maybe close enough for him to reach the group.Though he had seen the mod go through with him and god knows what that could've meant for the team.
Fanboy gritted his teeth through the pain of standing. He tried walking but that just was'nt gonna happen here. He had an idea right then. He decied to use his sword as a crutch to get into the next room. Heh maybe they even had a first aid kit in there. He sure as hell needed something to splint this leg though he didn't know how much longer he could stay up with this damned leg screaming at him. He finally got to the door and was about to grab it when it slid open revealing the rest of the group. "Thank god for automatic doors" that was the last thing he managed to say before he hit the ground like a sack of rocks.
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #44
CheshireThief
Still RaiRai's *****

CheshireThief will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to CheshireThief Send a message via MSN to CheshireThief Send a message via Yahoo to CheshireThief Send a message via Skype™ to CheshireThief

Above Pyrosnine's head, a loud sound somewhere between a *fap* and a *pop* could be heard, and a hole in existence opened up. Screaming loudly, a red-clad bard fell through and found a kitty-like cushion to land upon.

Hiya, Pyros! Thanks for breaking my fall...

He shook his head and looked around. Hrm... Something seems... different... out of place. How long have I been gone?!

He surveyed his surroundings, twitching an ear the whole time, not realizing he was crushing his feline friend. Counting the furry ears and tails, something seemed wrong.

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! Your Kitty Quota had not yet been met, so a Plot Hole sent me here... Us cats gotta stick together, right, Pyros?

A momentary pause for effect.

Uhh... Pyros?

One more pause.

PYROS! WHERE ARE YOU, BUDDY?

He finally looked down and realized where he was standing.

Ohhh! Sorry, man! Didn't see you there!
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #45
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

An arm suddonly wrapped around CT's neck. "Well well well...look who we have here!" I said, a big grin on my face.

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #46
PyrosNine
Zettai Hero

PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to PyrosNine Send a message via Yahoo to PyrosNine

"Intern Nin, if you're going to have a faulty monologue, please don't make raise such untrue ideas, feh, like I'm trying to not keep you guys from getting some level of truth!" Pyros said, stopping him. "Now go through that portal!" he yelled with a shove.

"Arhra, I'll give you the keys to the Turquoise Railcar!" Pyros hissed.

Pyros turned to Fenris. "Just trust me on this, I'll answer everything shortly! And also, if that's not enough, here's Haruhi's autograph that I won as a prize."

Then someone fell on him.

Kitty feels owies.

Current Works for reading: War Between them, Karma Police.

PyrosNine: Weirdo Magnet Extraordinaire!
PyrosNine is offline Add to PyrosNine's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:12 PM   #47
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

I pulled CT off of him, and sighed. After a quick Cure-2 on Pyros, I said "So CT, how'd you get here? Or you're not really sure?"

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:15 PM   #48
CheshireThief
Still RaiRai's *****

CheshireThief will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to CheshireThief Send a message via MSN to CheshireThief Send a message via Yahoo to CheshireThief Send a message via Skype™ to CheshireThief

Jerking Pyros to his feet, CT grinned.

I'm not ENTIRELY sure... I just did *this*...

He hits the side of the Plot Device a few times and twists the knob... It begins to whir.

... And then next thing I knew, I was fa--

With the same *fap* *pop* sound, a Plot Hole appeard beneath CheshireThief and he fell through... Another Hole appeared above Pyrosnine...

aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnng!

He landed on the kitty with a thud.

Yeah... It was kinda like that.
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #49
TDK
Sent to the cornfield

TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to TDK Send a message via MSN to TDK

The Dark Knight had been standing around, watching what events transpired absentmindedly.

Then someone fell on Pyros.

Twice.

"Hey, CT!" TDK yelled to the latest addition to the team, standing on top of Pyros. Tail waving, TDK grabbed Wizardcat by the hand paw and dragged him over to where the other feline members of the team were standing.
"We should form a group. A clan, if you will. Like...Let's see we have a mage, a warrior, a swordmage catgod, and a bard. How about..."

He thought for a moment.

"Final Fantasy Felines!"
TDK is offline Add to TDK's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:20 PM   #50
PyrosNine
Zettai Hero

PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to PyrosNine Send a message via Yahoo to PyrosNine

"Why does the world hurt, mommy!" Pyros asked, feeling blood in his mouth.

"I'm not your mommy son! I can never be your mommy! BECAUSE I"M A TORPEDO! AND THIS IS A STUPID JOKE!" The walking torpedo immediately blasted Pyros at full speed.

Injured further, he started to crawl to the portal, stopping only when he saw Relm up ahead.

"Relm! Relm child! As your newly adoptive father unit, carry me to the portal before I am harmed further! Please?" he begged.

"I have candy!"

Current Works for reading: War Between them, Karma Police.

PyrosNine: Weirdo Magnet Extraordinaire!
PyrosNine is offline Add to PyrosNine's Reputation