The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:42 PM   #61
Relm Zephyrous
Who am I again?

Relm Zephyrous will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

"Wait, wasn't I.... nevermind." Relm just decided to not attempt to figure out how Pyros had done all of that, instead electing to think about different things, like....

The foreboding sense of imminent danger she felt. It made her cringe, but she held it back, giggling even more to herself and running about the new area wildly for seemingly no apparent reason, waiting to figure out exactly what it was, she was sure her senses would catch up to her any moment....
Relm Zephyrous is offline Add to Relm Zephyrous's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:44 PM   #62
FF fanboy
Bullet Bill

FF fanboy is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Now able to walk becuase of the healing spell He casts on himself after changing to Vivi. He sits himself in the chair( the last portal lasted quite abit so I think i have time ,and examines his now non broken leg testing it. He then wonders "Why the hell does my hand hurt so much?He then remembers that he still has a dagger in his hand. Fanboy rips it his hand of course feeling as if it just had razor blades and lemon juice taken to it. Then he remember the asshole that did it,and thus gets the crazy idea in his head to go ,and kill the crazy bastard that stabbed him.
IC: "God damn it.Why did I have to team up with the biggest group of assholes on the planet?"
He than casts cure 3 on his hand ,and cast Teleport to go and find a lawyer.

OOC: OH YES I JUST WENT THERE. I sickin a lawyer on you.

Last edited by FF fanboy; 07-05-2008 at 03:12 PM.
FF fanboy is offline Add to FF fanboy's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:47 PM   #63
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

Phil and Mike had simply stood near the first portal during Haruhi's game, Mike not wanting to get involved with a universe destroying high school girl and Phil wishing it had been Tsuruya. At the confusing end of the game, Phil shrugged and they both went through the second portal.
Unread 07-05-2008, 02:49 PM   #64
CheshireThief
Still RaiRai's *****

CheshireThief will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to CheshireThief Send a message via MSN to CheshireThief Send a message via Yahoo to CheshireThief Send a message via Skype™ to CheshireThief

CheshireThief facetiously followed Pyrosnine, having finally found himself furtively yet fervently following fantastic felines in a force of familiar faces, famously falling while calling themselves Final Fantasy Felines. Four felines fighting fugly futuristic foes!

He shook his head, stopping the alliteration.

The Plot Device whirred yet again as CheshireThief stepped into the portal, and each member of the Final Fantasy Felines found themselves in uniforms which looked much like their normal clothes, but with a flaming stylized "FFF" on the backs... And sleeves... And shoes.... Pretty much on EVERYTHING.
Unread 07-05-2008, 03:04 PM   #65
TDK
Sent to the cornfield

TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to TDK Send a message via MSN to TDK

TDK looked approvingly at his new uniform. "Awesomesauce!" He tackled The Cheshire One in a hug.
TDK is offline Add to TDK's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #66
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk
War Incarnate

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Avatar

The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier. The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via MSN to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk

Confused by recent happenings, but still determined to finally get some plot out of Pyros, Hawk followed him through the latest portal, not really caring where it lead by this point, they'd been through like, three dimensions already, one more wouldn't hurt. Unless it did of course, but you never know these things until you try anyway, so, meh!

And so, Hawk stepped confidently through the rift, wondering vaguely where the hell it might take them this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azisien View Post
"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR I AM A GIANT SPACE TURTLE!!!"
PSN - Hawk_of_Battle

Last edited by The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk; 07-05-2008 at 03:11 PM.
The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk is offline Add to The Artist Formerly Known as Hawk's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #67
Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope
Definitely NOT a samurai

Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope's Avatar

Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero. Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is a real American hero.

"Music play now," were the words Mac had said. However he seemed to be in a daze with all that's happened. He couldn't even figure out what terrain he was on.

"Ummm yeah not gonna play music till I figure out what exactly I am standing on," he said. "But you want some music, here."

Mac brought his fingers to the guitar and began to play a heavier, faster song then he was used to. It wasn't a Geo Song, but he hoped it would provide a Much needed spiritual boost to the guy yelling at him. "Where in Buddah's name is Loki?"

Lost in the Music ~ On Hiatus

Tales of a Torn World ~ World Building
Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope is offline Add to Daimo Mac, The Blue Light of Hope's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 04:26 PM   #68
PyrosNine
Zettai Hero

PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier. PyrosNine is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to PyrosNine Send a message via Yahoo to PyrosNine

The vortex again was calming. Pyros needed to center. He'd just done something terrible, he felt terrible, and it'd haunt him for days to come. It was one of those days he wished he had someone to blame...

"Hey guys, stop acting confused. If we came through a portal, and entered a vortex, what did you think would happen if we went through another one? Wind up in Kansas?" Pyros quipped, upside down.

Pyros did like his new threads, cuz CT always gave him the nicest things! No one else ever game him nice things, unless it was a bribe! Or a clever ruse!

"Alright mates, onwards to the next world. We should probably see another big flashy light before we-" Another big flashy light came upon them and cut him off.

The forumers found themselves far from the beeps and bloops that had plagued them before, back to a plain of grass and airy air. Sure, there were still some bleeps and bloops, but that was because Pyros and Arhra had begun playing Extreme Pong, using Newb as the ball.

“BLEEP!” Pyros bleeped.

“Argh!” Newb arghed.

“Bloop!” Arhra blooped.

The environs were in a grassy plain, filled with flowers and beneath a blue sky dotted with fluffy clouds. This certainly looked like an ideal place...

But then a few of the forumites looked up to see what was floating above each other's heads.

IT was horrifying. It was mortifying. Some immediately began swatting above their heads to become clean....

Pyros, wondering what it was all about, looked up to see two words above his head.

“Pyre Rose”
Final Fantasy Felines.

“Huh...Why does this look familiar?”

Current Works for reading: War Between them, Karma Police.

PyrosNine: Weirdo Magnet Extraordinaire!
PyrosNine is offline Add to PyrosNine's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #69
TDK
Sent to the cornfield

TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to TDK Send a message via MSN to TDK

Twitching his ear, TDK looked up at the space where his name would be, finding only the clan tag. Final Fantasy Felines.

"...Huh." He swatted at it once or twice to no avail. He looked over to Pyros, Wizardcat, and ChesireThief noting a similar tag, but they had names. He looked around at everyone. He was one of the only people without a name!

"Pyros!" He ran over to the clan leader, interrupting his game of Extreme Pong. "I don't have a name."

Last edited by TDK; 07-05-2008 at 04:44 PM.
TDK is offline Add to TDK's Reputation  
Unread 07-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #70
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

I just blinked. Somehow I was forced back to my serpentine form, and when I tried to change back, nothing happoned. "Ok...what..the hell?" I said.

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation