The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #41
Bells
That's so PC of you

Location: In a Server-sided Dimension where time is meaningless
Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via MSN to Bells Send a message via Skype™ to Bells

Quickly as quick can be, Bellsouth hurled a Firewall around the group to shield them from most of the incoming fire. He couldnt do much , but the wall would reduce the damage and still allow a counter attack.

"C'mon people! THe onlye thing that can beat my Firewall are Gamma Ray Cannons! DONT TELL THEM ABOUT GAMMA CANNONS BEING MY WALL'S WEAKNESS!!" He shouted loudly and proaudly, about 30 meters away from the enemy forces.

"WE NEED AIRSTRIKE! WHere the hell are the FPS in this group!? We got a Panzer over there!! "Call Of Duty" That panzer's ass before we turn as Ugly as TDK from all the fire and hot steel!! Move Move Move Go Go Go!"

Bells is offline Add to Bells's Reputation  
Unread 07-07-2008, 12:25 AM   #42
phil_
Just sleeping

phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops. phil_ sucks!  Wait, rules.  Oops.
Send a message via AIM to phil_ Send a message via Skype™ to phil_

Phil, having gotten tired of throwing rocks, had seen fit to unmoor a small boat and set out on the man-made lake. If one ignored the screaming and chaos in the distance, the lake was rather peaceful.

"Might as well get something done while I'm waiting for the getaway, I suppose. It's not like these guys will need this boat once we leave," Phil mused to himself, coiling the rope that had docked the boat in background stasis presumably since the game had hit alpha. "•Summon: Fishing pole." A simple, wooden rod clattered onto the wooden deck. Phil picked it up from under the bench and paused for a minute. "Something's missing... Oh! henshin." Phil's clothes flashed, but all he gained was a denim hat with a few hooks pressed into the pocket. Phil affixed the hook, then tore a little bit of weathered wood from the side of the boat and stuck it to the hook. Admiring his handiwork, Phil mused, "Well, it isn't exactly food, but what do they know; they're fish."

"And, go, hook!" Phil cast his line. In the distance, he could hear the roar of Thadius' demonic form from who-knows-where, coupled with the clanging of elephants upon tanks and the general buzz of battle. "Assuming there are any fish here," Phil added to his previous statement. "And assuming that, if there are any, they'd stick around with all the noise."

Laying down, his head on the bench, Phil pulled his hat down and said, lethargically, "I hope that we go by a beach or something on our way to the promised land. Maybe I can catch something there. Eh, whatever. This is an MMO, right?" he asked no one. "Maybe I can catch some items or something." Phil yawned. "*Yaa-aa-aah,* well, who ever said catching something was the point of fishing, right?" Closing his eyes, he added, "Maybe I can catch a pet," and drifted into a nap, the lapping of the water on the boat louder in his ears than the life-or-death battle of his... associates.
Unread 07-07-2008, 12:32 AM   #43
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche
Objectively The Third Worst

Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them.
Send a message via AIM to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche Send a message via MSN to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche

Karesh worked quickly to cool down the bolt in his leg, removing it as soon as he no longer felt incredible pain when coming into contact with it.
climbing to the top of his new Panzer, he opened the hatch and lept inside, horrible screams were heard and seconds later a pair of moogle clad pilots came flying out into the air, off to parts unknown.

hopping inside he began manuevering the tank around in random directions before finally sighting his target. He pulled a boombox from his storehouse, and as random rowdy musical songs played as loudly as the box could manage he aimed his Panzers gun at McMoogington and shouted "THANKS FOR THE TANK!" Before firing the main cannon at her.

He couldn't help but wonder if his teammates would notice that the tank wasn't under the moogles control before they tried to nuke it from orbit or something.
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old�s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche is offline Add to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche's Reputation  
Unread 07-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #44
TDK
Sent to the cornfield

TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier. TDK is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to TDK Send a message via MSN to TDK

TDK's ears twitched in Bellsouth's direction, a slight feline growl escaping his throat as he flung a midget at his enemy. He darted through the crowd, tail waving and ears flattened.

He smacked a group of moogles out of his way annoyedly, hissing slightly and pouncing on Bellsouth as he reached him. "Think that's funny, do you?" He attempted to grab Bellsouth, placing a hand on each shoulder and charging a great deal of energy into him before delivering a vicious full-leg kick into his back, potentially sending him rocketing skyward, charged with energy.

Violent energy.

The kind that makes things go boom and makes punches crack through stone.

Last edited by TDK; 07-07-2008 at 12:45 AM.
TDK is offline Add to TDK's Reputation  
Unread 07-07-2008, 12:52 AM   #45
GARUD
Demon Slayer and Ass Kicker

GARUD has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via AIM to GARUD Send a message via MSN to GARUD Send a message via Skype™ to GARUD

*Garud ran quickly through the town as the moogle people started to come out. He made it a small distance before he was confronted by two other moogle men.*

"Dammit, I dont want any!"

*As the two chased after him, Garud ran into a shop. Inside it was potions of a large variety, plus they had spells to be cast. The Demon slayer launched himself at the shopkeeper, and silenced him quickly. Then, he picked up a scroll and started to chant. As the two moogle men entered the room, they were met with a large burst of ice, freezing them in their tracks. Garud retrieved multiple scrolls for himself, drank a potion of speed and then ran out the door. He felt a little more fleet of foot, as he ran through the town. Just as the potion's effects were wearing off, he saw something that ignited his senses.*

"DEMON!"

*Garud launched three dark balls of energy at Thadius, who was now hulked up, and prepared a fire spell from one of the scrolls.*

"How the hell did this one slip through my fingers?"
Unread 07-07-2008, 12:58 AM   #46
Loyal
Making it happen.

Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Loyal Send a message via MSN to Loyal Send a message via Skype™ to Loyal

Nexus was busy dealing with the lesser moogles. He didn't much care for this new arrival or her hardware - Let the peons deal with it, he thought. There was no questioning that he was thoroughly enjoying himself with the unmitigated battle. Enemies on all sides, never stop coming, and the sense of absolute superiority... Yes, this sort of chaos was truly what all true warriors strive for!

But alas, all good things must come to an end. For instance, there was a rampaging demon where Thaddykins (Snrk!) once was, and everyone else was too preoccupied with the town's denizens to deal with it.

Hey, Nexus? I know you're having the time of your life here, but we have a problem that needs to be dealt with.
I'll deal with it when I'm done here. Don't get your boxers in a bunch.
It's a huge, unholy demon, presumably with the mind of Thadius. This one is mine. And ideally immediately. The moogles can wait. I'll be taking my body back soon, so if you'd be so kind as to transform back to... well, me, it'd be swell.
Argh. Fine.

Shortly thereafter, Loyal returned to the land of the tangible. He reconcealed the now powerless polearm and unsheathed the Lightbinder. Smiling ever so slightly at what he was about to do, he looked over in the Slayer's direction, and saw another person shooting balls of light at the beast. Since the crossfire would obviously fare poorly for his intervention attempt (and agitate Nexus for having to stop his killing spree for nothing), Loyal decided to try and catch the man's attention.

"Hey! You with the spells! ...Fighting the demon!" Loyal called. "Leave this one to me!"
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Tumblr. Twitter. Feel free to follow.
3DS Friend Code: 4441-8226-8387

Loyal is offline Add to Loyal's Reputation  
Unread 07-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #47
Thadius
BEARD IMPACT

Thadius is the belle of the ball. Thadius is the belle of the ball. Thadius is the belle of the ball. Thadius is the belle of the ball. Thadius is the belle of the ball.
Send a message via MSN to Thadius

The Slayer, caught between two magical opponents, was torn. "My my, but the both of you have killed. That makes you both tops on my 'devour' list!"

Meanwhile, deep inside the Slayer's mind, Thadius was trying, quite desperately, to regain control. He didn't want to end up killed, and considering the power levels of most NPFers, it could bloody well happen unless he managed to get control back of his own body!
Unread 07-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #48
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

Fenris didn't know what the fuck was going on, so he yelled "GM Command: Go To Mauve Mage!" and he did!

He appeared beside the charming sorceress who appeared to be in the direct path of a rampaging elephant.

"Look out!" Fenris yelled, tackling her out of the way to safety. They ended up sprawled on the ground in a tangle of arms and legs and robes. After untangling themselves, Fenris picked up the mage's hat. Beating it slightly to knock the dust out of it, he handed it to her.

"I was in the John, what the hell happened here?"
Unread 07-07-2008, 02:21 AM   #49
Relm Zephyrous
Who am I again?

Relm Zephyrous will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

Relm laughed her heart out while on top of that tank, waiting around for an answer from... anybody at al actually, and watching the madness consume the area abound. Big Mac was playing the Castle Chorus, which along with sounding awesome, was wiping the floor with all the Moogles in the near vicinity around him. Thadykins had turned into a giant monster or something, and had just recently been challenged by Loyal, who was attempting to counteract Garud's challenge or something. Fenris appeared nearby and crashed into Mauve for some reason, possibly having to do with the elephant, but Relm shook her head, thinking and possibly sugesting there were other motives is Mauve noticed her do so while Fenris attempted to explain himself. TDK went over to fight Bellsouth for some reason, Phil was on some boat fishing, or sleeping. Karesh was in a tank.... Which Relm was sitting on.

Relm got too bored to really sit around and wait, so she took action to cure her boredom. She took another of her potions, and poured it over the entrance to the tank. The acid, which is what it became once she opened the bottle and set it down on its side over the cockpit, quickly burning through the glass and very likely the tanks hull as well. When this didn't provide entertainment for her in the half second after, she lost her focus and jumped off of the hull, just remembering something she was going to do a long time ago, but never got to actually accomplish. "Arhra!" She shouted out in the time it took for her to glide over to Arhra I. "You were saying something to me a lot earlier, something having to do with you helping me. Could you continue along with that again? I'm still interested."
Relm Zephyrous is offline Add to Relm Zephyrous's Reputation  
Unread 07-07-2008, 03:04 AM   #50
CheshireThief
Still RaiRai's *****

CheshireThief will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to CheshireThief Send a message via MSN to CheshireThief Send a message via Yahoo to CheshireThief Send a message via Skype™ to CheshireThief

LolshireThiefcat was about to cry. His carefully cultivated Robot Squirrels had all run off. The life of a farmer was hard enough without having to deal with cow tippers and your crops running away!

"This SUCKS"

He kicked one of his rocks.

Creature:Cow000126 was happily grazing. The life on a farm was quite a life indeed! All day long, all Creature:Cow000126 ever had to worry about was walk in a preprogrammed loop and eat constantly regenerating pixelated grass. Just as was normal on the walking loop, Creature:Cow000126 looked up. Huh. That was odd. The rocks never flew before...

THWACK

12 EXP

A loud DING! sound could be heard, and LT felt himself become stronger. The realization dawned on him so fast that he didn't have time to mourn the passing of Creature:Cow000126!

"I just leveled! I need to get to town to train new skills!"

He gathered all of his crops and livestock that remained. The best part of being a farmer was putting all the junk on the Auction House.

Realizing he had to spend a Skill Point, he tried to get the Deathtouch ability. Stupidly, he mis-clicked and ended up selecting Bard Song: Moogle Captivity.

He sped towards town.