The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Playing Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-10-2016, 10:57 AM   #1
Tev
Funka has spoken!

Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know!
Default Pokemon Sun and Moon: Adorable Starters Edition

The Starters and Legendaries got released today.

As per the usual, I'm fairly certain the fire starter (Litten) is the most adorable and amazing.

The Legendaries look like a Sun-faced lion monster and the Moon Queen of all Zubats.

I have spoken.
Tev is offline Add to Tev's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2016, 11:08 AM   #2
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

SO getting Pyros..er, Litten. Because kitty.

Also, have a video.

Looks like we're going on a tropical vacation this time.

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2016, 11:17 AM   #3
Tev
Funka has spoken!

Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know! Tev INVENTED reputation, you know!

Which is really funny for me because when I ran a Pokemon RPG game for my friends a year or so ago, I made up my own region from scratch and based it off of the Hawaiian Islands. There weren't any new pokemon or anything, I just picked out 150ish that looked like they'd be in a tropical region.

I have spoken.
Unread 05-10-2016, 11:32 AM   #4
greed
Whoa we got a tough guy here.

greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

The owl and cat both rule. The seal....

Hawaii is cool and makes sense due to the huge expat Japanese population and given that and the tropical imagery it was going to be Hawaii or Brazil.

Also character customisation is back. The trailer shows clothing changes and

YES. Good to see that doesn't join the pile of 'amazing shit we get for one generation' that Gamefreak loves to grow.
greed is offline Add to greed's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2016, 06:34 PM   #5
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Gonna get so Lit.
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2016, 03:02 AM   #6
greed
Whoa we got a tough guy here.

greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

Probably taking the owl but I'll trade for the cat so I can have both.
greed is offline Add to greed's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2016, 10:20 AM   #7
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

So, who will name their fire cat after Pyros? :P

Unread 05-12-2016, 03:37 PM   #8
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake

If I actually played Pokemon I'd definitely choose the seal because everyone on the interwebs is hatin' on the seal right now and that poor cute animal did nothing wrong, what the fuck do you all have against cute seals?
Unread 05-12-2016, 03:42 PM   #9
Tev
Funka has spoken!

Nothing, it's just not the fire starter. If it was a fire seal, it'd be my starter.

I have spoken.
Unread 05-12-2016, 04:43 PM   #10
Flarecobra
Burn.

It wouldn't matter what element it was, I chose Litten because kitty.