Nuklear Power Forums  

Go Back   Nuklear Power Forums > Social > Crowd favorites
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Old 02-04-2014, 07:19 PM   #1931
akaSM
:3

akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know! akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know! akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know! akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know! akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know! akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know! akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know! akaSM INVENTED reputation, you know!
Send a message via MSN to akaSM Send a message via Yahoo to akaSM
Default This was bound to happen eventually

akaSM is offline Add to akaSM's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:50 PM   #1932
Satan's Onion
A sexy ketchup factory.

Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Satan's Onion can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.
Send a message via AIM to Satan's Onion Send a message via MSN to Satan's Onion Send a message via Yahoo to Satan's Onion
Tech Support colon three colon three colon three

"Hi there. I am your cat. Recently I noticed you were paying attention to this thing here that somehow, inexplicably, is not me. I've decided to fix that for you! Hope this helps."

Good evening, ladies. Please enter and be tained

Satan's Onion is offline Add to Satan's Onion's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:05 PM   #1933
batgirl
I've got the cure!

batgirl is like Reed Richards, but prettier. batgirl is like Reed Richards, but prettier. batgirl is like Reed Richards, but prettier. batgirl is like Reed Richards, but prettier. batgirl is like Reed Richards, but prettier. batgirl is like Reed Richards, but prettier. batgirl is like Reed Richards, but prettier.
Send a message via AIM to batgirl Send a message via MSN to batgirl

Listen kids, when the nice paramedic tells you not to reach out and grab the bannister when they take you down the stairs, they mean it.

One pulled rotator cuff and tendonitis later, I now have a 2 week forced vacation and 6 weeks of physical therapy to look forward to...yay.../sarcasm
Old 02-07-2014, 02:11 PM   #1934
Mauve Mage
So Very Classy

Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk. Mauve Mage is the 13th apostle of funk.

Ooh, ouch!! Feel better soon, batgirl!
Old 03-18-2014, 01:47 AM   #1935
Kim
Beary Cute

Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve.
Send a message via MSN to Kim Send a message via Skype™ to Kim

Been taking pictures...

Goth makeup Dutsy did for me, she also took the pic

and then here is an outfit we got at a sex toy store

it is supposed to be a larger version of the outfit but it barely fits my scrawny ass frame so :/ at the makers but i still like the outfit itself

Last edited by Kim; 03-18-2014 at 02:03 AM.
Kim is online now Add to Kim's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:28 PM   #1936
Shyria Dracnoir
By popular demand

Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Shyria Dracnoir has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve.
Send a message via MSN to Shyria Dracnoir
Default I only paid twenty bucks and got it a day ahead of Amazon shipping estimate. Wheee

Nice of the folks pushing the Hobbit merch to condense the only material worth reading into its own book rather than making me drop fifty bucks for another coffee table piece.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

"This is what happens when you do forty years of smoking. Don't let this happen to you *wheeze*"

Quote:
So does that mean if you ship Tony/Steve/Bruce as an OT3 it can be called the Stark Spangled Banner?
Shyria Dracnoir is offline Add to Shyria Dracnoir's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:23 PM   #1937
Kim
Beary Cute

Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Kim has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve.
Send a message via MSN to Kim Send a message via Skype™ to Kim

I'm dying my hair neon blue today. Here's what it looked like before.

And here's my new hair color

Last edited by Kim; 04-04-2014 at 12:55 AM.
Kim is online now Add to Kim's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #1938
RickZarber
Insomniac Extraordinaire

RickZarber single-handedly slew a dragon. RickZarber single-handedly slew a dragon. RickZarber single-handedly slew a dragon. RickZarber single-handedly slew a dragon. RickZarber single-handedly slew a dragon. RickZarber single-handedly slew a dragon.
Send a message via AIM to RickZarber Send a message via MSN to RickZarber Send a message via Skype™ to RickZarber

So, this was outside waiting for me this morning:

I feel conflicted over buying this. I don't want to support further milking of these releases; basically, goddamn them for putting out a CE for the theatrical cut and the eventual Extended Edition because idiots like me...

On the other hand: DWARF STATUES.

The worst part is I think I actually kinda hate the movie. I enjoyed it enough while watching it, but I have sooo many issues with it and the more I think about it, the more problems I find. I've never even attempted to do a review or write-up because I start to feel too overwhelmed.

On the other hand: DWARF STATUES.
RickZarber is offline Add to RickZarber's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:46 PM   #1939
Seil
Super stressed!

Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve. Seil has the dial turned up to eleven. Maybe twelve.

Seil is offline Add to Seil's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:42 PM   #1940
Terex4
Crushed under the reality of life

Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. Terex4 bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Send a message via AIM to Terex4 Send a message via MSN to Terex4
Default Updates!

With my best friend who is also a hair and makeup wizard