The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Default Going to see the Scorpions in a few weeks

And I was wondering if any other users in the California area were going to the Konokti Harbor concert.
Unread 07-19-2008, 11:59 PM   #2
Lord of Joshelplex
Sent to the cornfield

Lord of Joshelplex is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Lord of Joshelplex Send a message via MSN to Lord of Joshelplex

I hate you.

Why do they never come to Canada? Why!?
Lord of Joshelplex is offline Add to Lord of Joshelplex's Reputation  
Unread 07-20-2008, 03:34 AM   #3
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mirai Gen can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Because playing a concert in every major area all across California is nine-tenths mandatory for most rock bands.
Unread 07-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #4
Lord of Joshelplex
Sent to the cornfield

Send a message via AIM to Lord of Joshelplex Send a message via MSN to Lord of Joshelplex

God damn. I may just book off work and road trip it. I fuckin need to see them live at least once before I die.
Unread 07-21-2008, 01:06 PM   #5
NMR
Whoa...

NMR is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via Yahoo to NMR

If it helps any Josh, The Scorpions have a tour date for Chicago Illinois for August 10th. It is drastically closer than California.

On another note, I get to see Def Leppard and Billy Idol two days before my 18th birthday,
Unread 07-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

That is entirely too much 80s for one man in one day.
Unread 07-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #7
NMR
Whoa...

NMR is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via Yahoo to NMR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai Gen View Post
That is entirely too much 80s for one man in one day.
Maybe, maybe not. I just know it will be awesome, with a side of hell yeah.

It took me forever and a bitch to get the tickets though.
Unread 07-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
Lord of Joshelplex
Sent to the cornfield

God I hate this. Of all the bands I love, only Godsmack has come to Canada in the past several years. Hopefully when Scorpions are done the European Tour they'll do an NA tour. Now that we have an actual arena, they should hopefully come here.
Unread 07-21-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
Cid Highwind
Park the car well out of sight...

Cid Highwind will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.

It could be worse, you could be me, and not go to the concerts you want to see, like, ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthfiend View Post
Oh how I yearn to scale those airy peaks of douchehood. But alas it remains but a dream.
Cid Highwind is offline Add to Cid Highwind's Reputation  
Unread 08-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #10
Mirai Gen
We are Geth.

So I just got back.

Right now my head feels alot like this right now. I wish someone would answer that phone, as it's been ringing for a few hours.

The Scorpions were actually opening Sammy Haggar, of whom I liked okay but I preferred the Scorpions in like every way. Those guys are old but awesome. I took tons of pictures and even a couple of short videos, and once I can get them resized I'll be sure to post.

Best part? I got thrown a drumstick.

Fuck yes I got a drumstick from that crazy motherfucker James Kottak. I think I'll have it framed or use it for Rock Band, either or.

And here we go! http://pics.livejournal.com/miraigen/gallery/0001c246

Some favorites of mine:

I don't know what song this was, but I just like thinking as though the bass player - guy with spiky blonde hair - is going "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES" or something.

If James Kottok looks tired, it's because he fucking is.

GUITAR SOLOS!

Awesome band shot.

Oh, there's the encore! Minor just had to change his shirt! Rock You Like A Hurricane played next.