The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Playing Games
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 11-26-2010, 11:37 PM   #21
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaSM View Post
Did the Zombie Charity thing happen? because the L4D offer is gone. Also, I'll get Blur, yay for local multiplayer on 1 PC
Pretty much didn't happen at this point because either everybody has it or nobody cares. :p

Torchlight!!
Azisien is offline Add to Azisien's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2010, 06:21 AM   #22
greed
Whoa we got a tough guy here.

greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. greed bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

So just yesterday I was talking about how I was in the mood for a sim and/or strategy game and was thinking of getting Empire Total War and Tropico 3. Guess what came on special today. I am a happy camper. Now I just need to wait for me to have enough internet to download the things.
greed is offline Add to greed's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #23
Azisien
wat

Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't. Azisien can secretly fly, but doesn't, because it would make everyone else feel bad that they can't.

Heard such great things about it so I grabbed Warhammer 40K. Considering Episodes from Liberty City because I never got to grab those on the 360. Heard pretty mediocre things about the past GTA ports to PC, though. Anybody aware of GTA4 and Episodes?
Unread 11-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #24
Jagos
FRONT KICK OF DOOM!

Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Send a message via Yahoo to Jagos

Not bad games but you're warned that they carry their own DRM plus Steam's that may slow down your computer.
Jagos is offline Add to Jagos's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2010, 02:54 PM   #25
Azisien
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagos View Post
Not bad games but you're warned that they carry their own DRM plus Steam's that may slow down your computer.
Hahahahaha, petty things like Steam don't slow down my computer. Decided against Episodes from Liberty though. I can probably just rent or borrow that one for free and run it on the 360, since I now recall I have played most of Lost and the Damned.

Whoa, some idiot is giving away copies of games for FREE!
Unread 11-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #26
akaSM
:3

akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. akaSM is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via MSN to akaSM Send a message via Yahoo to akaSM

Hey guys, the orange box is on sale! You can get TF2, Portal and Half-Life 2 with it's 2 episodes for $7.50 ...also, I've ran out of money D:, I think I'll have to wait until HL2 is on sale, I got TF2 and Portal anyway :/
akaSM is offline Add to akaSM's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #27
Azisien
wat

Orange Box pisses me off. I have HL2. I have Portal. I have TF2. I'm not paying for useless copies!

Oh well, the Episodes will go on sale individually. Some day.

Grabbed World of Goo and Warband.
Unread 11-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #28
mudah.swf
Rocky Wrench

mudah.swf is so pumped up.
Send a message via AIM to mudah.swf Send a message via MSN to mudah.swf

Warband... so tempting... must preserve bank account...
mudah.swf is offline Add to mudah.swf's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2010, 04:43 PM   #29
RickZarber
Please Be Well

RickZarber is like Reed Richards, but prettier. RickZarber is like Reed Richards, but prettier. RickZarber is like Reed Richards, but prettier. RickZarber is like Reed Richards, but prettier. RickZarber is like Reed Richards, but prettier. RickZarber is like Reed Richards, but prettier. RickZarber is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

YES! I was so hoping Orange Box would go on sale sometime this weekend.

Now I can finally join you guys on TF2.
Unread 11-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #30
mauve
So Dreamy

mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. mauve has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickZarber View Post
YES! I was so hoping Orange Box would go on sale sometime this weekend.

Now I can finally join you guys on TF2.
Woohooo! Our NPF TF2 Squad grows!!

Also, if you get the Orange Box you'll be able to play Portal and the Half-Life 2 franchise! And you need to do that because they're awesome.