The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 09-28-2005, 11:14 PM   #51
Rhiya Ravenwing
Swallow and Roll Out!

Rhiya Ravenwing has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via AIM to Rhiya Ravenwing Send a message via MSN to Rhiya Ravenwing Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiya Ravenwing Send a message via Skype™ to Rhiya Ravenwing

Agreed. It is best not to let the world of science weigh us down. Rather, we should combat all impossible scenarios with magic-related theories!

Phoenix - 'Arrpey' isn't threatening because: she wants something from you, she's keeping a low profile, or she just finds you curious enough to talk to. Trust me, if somebody has a taking raven, they're curious.
Rhiya Ravenwing is offline Add to Rhiya Ravenwing's Reputation  
Unread 09-29-2005, 12:10 AM   #52
secretskull
SMARTASS

secretskull will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via MSN to secretskull Send a message via Skype™ to secretskull

IHMN: I was thinking along the lines of some kind of blood sacrifice etc.

Rhiya: Is my character approved?

Everyone is an asshole. Including me. Especially including the double asshole who read this and nodded smugly.
secretskull is offline Add to secretskull's Reputation  
Unread 09-29-2005, 12:59 AM   #53
Rhiya Ravenwing
Swallow and Roll Out!

Send a message via AIM to Rhiya Ravenwing Send a message via MSN to Rhiya Ravenwing Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiya Ravenwing Send a message via Skype™ to Rhiya Ravenwing

It's approved... I think... haven't had much time recently to scrutinise it until my eyeballs fell out, but it looks good.
Unread 09-29-2005, 06:02 AM   #54
PhoenixFlame
☢!CAUTION!☢

PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy.

Rhiya: Oh, I didn't say she was threatening. Just it was a curious situation, is all. Now, you must deal with Arcanum policy. There'll be a commission fee, a services fee, a hazard fee...

Last edited by PhoenixFlame; 09-29-2005 at 06:16 AM.
PhoenixFlame is offline Add to PhoenixFlame's Reputation  
Unread 09-29-2005, 10:01 AM   #55
Dante
Sent to the cornfield

Location: Crushing the weak beneath the iron jackboots of tyranny
Dante is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via MSN to Dante

..and that's just for Lyta. Rin demands her own share of the booty.
Dante is offline Add to Dante's Reputation  
Unread 09-29-2005, 04:53 PM   #56
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

Raide/Aero, you should include exactly what inn your characters went too. Obviously you meant the pirate filled one, the Black Muskrat, but you should at least mention it somewhere.

Edied out.

Last edited by IHateMakingNames; 09-29-2005 at 05:58 PM.
IHateMakingNames is offline Add to IHateMakingNames's Reputation  
Unread 09-29-2005, 06:50 PM   #57
Rhiya Ravenwing
Swallow and Roll Out!

Alright: Arcanum policies set at thirty gold minimum, with higher prices as 'bonding' charges in case anything goes wrong or there is a better offer.
Unread 09-29-2005, 06:59 PM   #58
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

IHMN basically I was unsure which one he ment so I played it safe. Far as I know he wanted to go after a NPC. I really should have asked in a PM, oh well
Unread 09-29-2005, 07:10 PM   #59
PhoenixFlame
☢!CAUTION!☢

PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy. PhoenixFlame is a name known to all, except that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiya Ravenwing
Alright: Arcanum policies set at thirty gold minimum, with higher prices as 'bonding' charges in case anything goes wrong or there is a better offer.
Right. You still need to offer me a deal, though.
Unread 09-29-2005, 07:51 PM   #60
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

CMP. I just want to make sure I understand your post.

So, Gavin and his crew just walked up to the military ship, stole stuff, and walked away?