The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 10-04-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
Squishy Cheeks
Cheers!

Squishy Cheeks is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Squishy Cheeks Send a message via MSN to Squishy Cheeks
Default Mount Olympus, USA: Sign up

In Colorado in the rock mountains, there is a small town on the side of a mountain. next to a large and deep lake. The town has only a few streets, and is rather quaint. On Main street there is a greek style temple, that is the city hall building. and next to city hall is the high school which is next to the middle school which is next to the lementary school. The town is much like any other, except for one small detail. The population of the town are all immortal.

In the sleepy town of Mount Olympus dwell the gods, heroes, kings, and monsters of greek mythology. Mayor Olympia has ruled that the old ways are through and the legends of old should find their way in modern society. The elder beings have taken the form of adult humans, and the younger beings have taken the form children. Their town runs like any other town the Zeus Olympia is the mayor, his wife Hera is the cities judge. Their brother Hades owns the mine, and sister Demeter runs a Demeter's flower and natural food shop . Poseiden is the president of the yacht club. Hestia runs Hestia's Diner. The highschool team is the Acheaens, and has a good chance at state this year, their only competition is the Trojans.

Life is quiet in this mountain town.

The plot of this rp will deeply involve the modernization of mythology, but the knowledge of the myths is unnescary the setting will be highschool.

Name:
Field of Influence or Transformation:
Favourite class:
Personality:
Appearance:
Crush:
Style of cloths:
Favourite music:
Club membership:
Extra:

ok take a clue off of me (olympians are out of the question without asking me first)
Name: Hephaestus "Hef" Olympia
Field of Influence or Transformation: Blacksmith, metalurgy, fire, and volcanos
Hobbies: Sculpture, crafts, shop, construction, mechanics, fixing things, robotics
Favourite class: Mr. Klops shop class
Personality: Hef is one of many children. His father and mother fight alot. when they were visiting a national parkm when he was five, he tried to defend his mom from his dad when his dad smacked him, the young hef fell down the hill and down into a ravine. He spent weeks in the hospital and has had a pronounced limp ever since. He's been a tinkerer for a long time. and his room is full of his inventions. He also has been known to repair his families vast gun collection. He's a quiet and slightly nerdy young man and is often bullied by his older brother Ares.
Appearance: He has curly dark brown hair. his eyes are brown. his face is slim and he has a bit of a tan. His upper body is built from years of lifting. his left leg is his injured leg.
Crush: Aphrodite Mare
Style of cloths: He prefers to wear baggy jeans and long sleeve flannel shirts over various t-shirts
Favourite music: He prefers industial techno
Club membership: president of the shop club
Extra: nope

http://www.in2greece.com/english/his..._mythology.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silky Johnson
I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

Last edited by Squishy Cheeks; 10-04-2005 at 10:47 PM.
Squishy Cheeks is offline Add to Squishy Cheeks's Reputation  
Unread 10-04-2005, 10:21 PM   #2
batgirl
Aim for the top!

batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world. batgirl is a sparkling bit of joy and beauty in an otherwise harsh and uncaring world.
Send a message via AIM to batgirl Send a message via MSN to batgirl

Name: Artemis Olympia
Field of Influence or Transformation: Archery, Nature, the Moon
Hobbies: Archery, Camping, staying up late, DDR
Favourite class: Gym, Biology, Ecology
Personality: Artemis and her twin brother Apollo were the result of Zeus having an affair with their mother Leto. Hera eventually found out about it and questioned Zeus while walking in a park. The fight that ensued caused Zeus to knock Hef down a hill and make him lame. Since then, Artemis has been protective of Hef and defends him from the bullies in their school. She is loyal to her family and will not hesitate to seek revenge on those who hurt them. She is very outdoorsy and would much rather be outside than anywhere else. The only time she enjoys the indoors is when she is owning some poor sap at DDR.
Appearance: Artemis has blond hair and blue eyes. She is rather tall and toned from her archery and has a tan from being outside most of the time.
Crush: Orion (if there is one)
Style of cloths: Artemis is all about jeans. She is rarely caught in anything else pant wise. As for tops she usually has on some kind of fashionable t-shirt or long sleeved item.
Favourite music: Listens to almost everything except rap and favors classic rock.
Club membership: President of the Archery Club
Extra: None

Approved by Squishy McCheeksalot
batgirl is offline Add to batgirl's Reputation  
Unread 10-05-2005, 12:25 AM   #3
CheshireThief
Still RaiRai's *****

CheshireThief will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to CheshireThief Send a message via MSN to CheshireThief Send a message via Yahoo to CheshireThief Send a message via Skype™ to CheshireThief

Name: Pan Cloven
Field of Influence or Transformation: Fertility, goats, trickery
Hobbies: Smoking, Drinking, Practical Jokes, Playing Music
Favourite class: Lunch
Personality: Pan is a trickster and a bit of a pervert. He may not be good looking, but that doesn't stop him from going after the ladies. Besides, looks don't matter when you play the guitar like this guy!
Appearance: Pan looks very feral. He has unkempt, shaggy hair and facial hair, and he has small horns. His legs are so hairy that people sometimes call him Goat-Boy.
Crush: Anything with two-legs.
Style of clothes: Pan generally dresses pretty much punk-grunge-ish. He always wears baggy shorts, black T-Shirts (generally with some kind of obscene phrase on it), and leather armbands with small spikes on them. Sometimes he wears a flannel shirt around his waist.
Favourite music: Pan likes Punk, Hardcore, and Grunge. He listens to metal on occasion, and secretly loves Techno, but won't ever admit it.
Club membership: He started his own rock band. He also plays bass in jazz band, sings in the choir, and when he doesn't lose eligibility, plays on the school's lacrosse team.
Extra: (Come on! Everyone loves Pan!)
Unread 10-05-2005, 06:22 AM   #4
Squishy Cheeks
Cheers!

Send a message via AIM to Squishy Cheeks Send a message via MSN to Squishy Cheeks

looking good

Quote:
I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.
Unread 10-05-2005, 08:19 AM   #5
Dante
Sent to the cornfield

Location: Crushing the weak beneath the iron jackboots of tyranny
Dante is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via MSN to Dante

Name: Hermes Olympia
Field of Influence or Transformation: Gym Teacher and Postmaster
Hobbies: Running, Voyeurism With Cameras, Pissing Artemis Off
Favourite class: Gym (of course), English Lit. (for poems), Music (to charm the panties off the ladies with his voice)
Personality: Flighty, drifting from one topic of interest to another, shrewd, cunning. Bold and audacious, hits on older women.
Appearance: A handsome middle-aged man radiating fitness and vitality, with an athletic build and a winning smile.
Crush: None. He makes the women crush on him.
Style of clothes: Track suit and a winged cap.
Favourite music: Neo-classical stuff (like Bond). Laughs at Pan's taste in music but secretly collects rock, which he stashes with his collection of artistic nudes taken by him.
Club membership: He runs the outdoors activities club, and delights in getting girls hot and sweaty, their clothes adhering to their bodies.
Extra: Hermes is Pan's daddy and constantly pokes fun at him.

Last edited by Dante; 10-05-2005 at 08:36 AM.
Dante is offline Add to Dante's Reputation  
Unread 10-05-2005, 08:30 AM   #6
Squishy Cheeks
Cheers!

Well looks like we have our gym teacher.

Quote:
Unread 10-05-2005, 10:36 AM   #7
GARUD
Demon Slayer and Ass Kicker

GARUD has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via AIM to GARUD Send a message via MSN to GARUD Send a message via Skype™ to GARUD

Greek Mythology? I like this.

Name: Athena (not sure whats Zues's last name is in the RP)
Field of Influence: The arts, tactical warfare, assistance of mankind, wisdom. A natural overachiever.
Hobbies: Anything that does not involve harming herself or anyone else. Also likes to keep Ares in line.
Favourite classes: she likes them all the same.
Appearance: She is always dressed so that her features aren't noticable. Yet her body is perfectly hourglassed. Her features are distinct, and her eyes are a deep green. Her hair is curled at the base, which decends down to her waistline. The colour is brown, with a streak of white at the top which makes her accentuated.
Personality: She is practical and always ready for a challenge. She is reserved, but has her outgoing moments. She enjoys helping people out, and likes both calm and excitement.
Style of clothes: Wears mainly tracksuit pants, but sometimes wears revealing clothes, when she has nothing else.
Crush: None, she has no real time for love.
Favourite music: both pop and Symphony.
Club Membership: None
Extras: Has never lost a game of AOE to Ares, or anyone for that matter.

Any good?

Last edited by GARUD; 10-21-2005 at 05:39 PM.
GARUD is offline Add to GARUD's Reputation  
Unread 10-05-2005, 11:40 AM   #8
Squishy Cheeks
Cheers!

one problem, I specified the olympians are allowed with permission.

Quote:
Unread 10-05-2005, 06:41 PM   #9
Sprinkle_Death
What burrito?

Sprinkle_Death is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Nevermind...

Last edited by Sprinkle_Death; 10-06-2005 at 09:31 PM.
Sprinkle_Death is offline Add to Sprinkle_Death's Reputation  
Unread 10-05-2005, 06:50 PM   #10
Squishy Cheeks
Cheers!

that's not a greek mythological figure I'm familiar with sprinkle death.

http://www.in2greece.com/english/his..._mythology.htm

here is a list of who's who in greek mythology. if you want to go into another mythology I might except an exchange student. but that requires permission

Olympians also require permission

that means you need to ask me before you make a bio for

Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Hades, Dionysus, Ares, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaistos, Ahprodite, Athena

Hestia doesn't count, while a major god and in the Olympia family, she's not considered an Olympian

Quote:

Last edited by Squishy Cheeks; 10-05-2005 at 06:57 PM.