The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 05-07-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
mammothtank
We make good team!

mammothtank is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to mammothtank Send a message via MSN to mammothtank
Default Game Master X Ch.3: Rivals and Regrets

Back to Chapter 2: Opening Theme

As the platform rose up the tower wall, Alex wondered what could be waiting for them at the top. Both Zed and Ridley were stronger than I remember... What supercharged boss will we face down next? And what about Sara? This keeps getting more and more complicated as it goes along.

When Megaman's platform had crawled to the top floor, it began to fade. "Quick! Everybody off!" Fortunately, everyone jumped in time. They were met with a tall door through which a faint chanting could be heard. Alex stepped aside, waved his hand toward the door, and looked expectantly at the rest of the group. "Who would like to do the honors this time? I don't have another fairy to waste."
And although we knew
This time would come for me and you
Don't say anything tonight if you're gonna say goodbye
(Skillet - Say Goodbye)
mammothtank is offline Add to mammothtank's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
Inbred Chocobo
Bitches love the crown

Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings. Inbred Chocobo is the wind beneath your wings.
Send a message via AIM to Inbred Chocobo Send a message via Yahoo to Inbred Chocobo

"Ah why not. Can't be that dangorous." Megaman said as he switched over to leaf shield and threw open the door. As the doo swung, he said. "Let the traps come."
Inbred Chocobo is offline Add to Inbred Chocobo's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2005, 08:11 PM   #3
mammothtank
We make good team!

The door burst open, no trap in sight. Alex peered inside, then quickly pulled back again, a horrified expression on his face. "What the hell is HE doing here?!" Seeing concerned looks on his companions' faces, he motioned toward the door, inviting them to look.

A dark wizard was bent over the limp figure of Princess Sara, and he appeared to be preparing some sort of spell. Standing next to him was one of the most hideous beings any of them had ever seen. It was similar in shape to a tornado, but covered in disgusting-looking flesh that was interrupted in many places all over the creature by vicious-looking mouths.
Alex looked terrified. "The wizard is Agahnim. He's from this realm, and isn't especially tough... but we must stop him from finishing that spell. My real worry is that hideous freak next to him. That is Guha, a powerful demon and master of Lost Magic. Time is of the essence, but we must plan our strategy well."
And although we knew
(Skillet - Say Goodbye)
Unread 05-07-2005, 08:16 PM   #4
Kima Azure
Hunting for sheep.

Kima Azure will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via AIM to Kima Azure

Link took out his sword. "Just tell me what I need to know." He then decided to trade the seeds of the Seed Shooter into Gale Seeds.

¡emosewa m'I .rorriM daer t'nac uoy esuaceb ,dnatsrednu t'now elpoep uoy drah os hgual ot enorp m'I ,esac taht nI .gnorw ylbaborp si sadunasaD dnA .yrraB ton ,roislecxE si eman laer s'egaM deR ,(nairB yb) detcerroc litnU

¿rorriM daer UOY naC

!rorrimiS

.eb em tel won ,ti daeR .lanruoJ eviL
Kima Azure is offline Add to Kima Azure's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2005, 08:32 PM   #5
Dynamite220
Covert op?

Location: Unionville, in the state of Union, in the Unionized States of America
Dynamite220 will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via Yahoo to Dynamite220

Rudy looked at the hideous glob in front of them. 'I've seen worse,' he thought. He drew his sword with the intention of forcibly implanting it in the beast's throat. The only question was which one to cut open first.

As he tried to decide, he noticed something curious. Each mouth was moving, but not in any inteligable fassion and not all in the same manner.

It was at about this moment that Rudy found himself burned, frozen, shocked, buried, blown, and doused at the same time. As the after effects of the spell wore off, he began to realize what all those extra mouths were for. "It casts a different spell with each mouth. It can get some very complicated spells in. Anyone know reflect by any chance?"

-Weird Al Yankovich
Dynamite220 is offline Add to Dynamite220's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2005, 08:57 PM   #6
OmniShadow
Some guy.

OmniShadow is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to OmniShadow Send a message via MSN to OmniShadow

"I dont know any reflect spells, but I know a good shielding one." Sephiroth said as he started chanting. After a short while a green aura surrounded Sephiroth, and then shoot out and hit all of his teammates. "Wall!" A transparent green shield formed around his companions bodies, a shield that would deflect and protect.
OmniShadow is offline Add to OmniShadow's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #7
Bailey
The Obfuscated One

Bailey will become famous soon enough. Eventually. Maybe.
Send a message via ICQ to Bailey Send a message via AIM to Bailey Send a message via MSN to Bailey Send a message via Yahoo to Bailey Send a message via Skype™ to Bailey

"Link, do you still have that mirror shield you got from the biggoron? I seem to recall that it reflected a variety of things, and they speak now of reflecting magic"
I mean, I'm happy to play normal chess when that's the game. But in this case, we've been asked to play chess by someone who then proceeds to hand us a pair of water pistols, tells us the player with the most touchdowns wins, and you're still busy trying to capture my bishop.
Bailey is offline Add to Bailey's Reputation  
Unread 05-07-2005, 09:54 PM   #8
Kima Azure
Hunting for sheep.

Link sweatdropped. "Why is it that I had to forget the shield at Hyrule?" He decided to shoot a Gale Seed at Agahnim to at least disturb his casting.

¡emosewa m'I .rorriM daer t'nac uoy esuaceb ,dnatsrednu t'now elpoep uoy drah os hgual ot enorp m'I ,esac taht nI .gnorw ylbaborp si sadunasaD dnA .yrraB ton ,roislecxE si eman laer s'egaM deR ,(nairB yb) detcerroc litnU

¿rorriM daer UOY naC

!rorrimiS

Unread 05-08-2005, 06:56 AM   #9
mammothtank
We make good team!

The seed hit Agahnim in the head, breaking his concentration and angering him. "So much for strategy," Alex muttered. "We'll just have to think on our feet! Run inside and spread out!"

With the party scattered about the room, Agahnim wasn't sure where to fire, so he simply threw a massive lightning bolt at Barret. Guha, on the other hand, began preparing a multitude of spells again, while using another mouth for taunting. "You fools dare to challenge the will of the Masters?!"

Alex was quick to respond. "You're masters only in your own minds!"

Guha stared at him... or at least appeared to, considering he had no eyes. Alex suddenly donned another terrified expression after realizing what he had just said. Crap! Why did I say that? Now he's gonna think I'm Arthur! Guha suddenly let all of his spells loose at once. Alex now found a burning electrified tidal wave with accompanying tremor and windstorm headed straight for him. He drew his sword and waited for it to hit.
And although we knew
(Skillet - Say Goodbye)
Unread 05-08-2005, 07:56 AM   #10
Kima Azure
Hunting for sheep.

Link quickly rolled in front of Alex, putting his own shield forward. "Don't move!"

¿rorriM daer UOY naC

!rorrimiS