The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View Poll Results: What do you think of the BM picture or this thread?
BM Picture CENSORED 15 57.69%
THREAD RATING 11 42.31%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 02-13-2004, 02:34 AM   #1
Bloodravyn
lol

Bloodravyn is an unknown quantity at this point.
What BM looks like without a hat?

What do you think is under BM's hat? In one of the strips, BM takes his hat off and it kills someone I believe... I mean, seriously...

I think Brian should make him take his hat off... not infront of the other light warriors but like behind a wall by enemies or sumthing. But then he'd probably have a [CENSORED] sign over his head lol XD

(A pic of him with hat off by me)
Attached Images

Unread 02-13-2004, 05:46 AM   #2
CHICAGO子ollie
From Another World~

CHICAGO子ollie is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

That was in one of the earliest comics though, right?
Right back when they were recuiting "light warriors".

What actually happened (or at least the way I saw it) was Black Mage had just finished changing the votes when THE kid (the kid that has had everything bad happen to his life ever since this comic was made) bumped into him and saw what BM looked like without the hat - that of which was being used to hold the voting cards at the time.
BM then made a quick move to hide his face and attacked the kid.

I like the "CENSORED" box idea though, that'd be funny. ^-^
Unread 02-13-2004, 06:46 AM   #3
Mikorlias Zard
Lord of Aardvarks

Mikorlias Zard is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

In Episode 41 the 'Onion Kid' sees Black mage with his hat off and it renders him unconscious and we see the effects of this on the poor kid's psyche here.

This shows Black Mage in the future without a hat...

Mikorlias Zard
"Magic. Yes, I know you think you know what it is, and how it works. You don't. You're an ignorant fool, just like all the others. You think that magic is a tool, like a hammer, something that you pick up when you need it, swing it around for a while, and put down again when you're done with it." -Khelben Blackstaff Arunsun

:bmage: - "Wanna help me ascertain what kind of magical wand I've got?"

"It must be a Wand of Fear because I feel like running away!" - :wmage:
Mikorlias Zard is offline Add to Mikorlias Zard's Reputation  
Unread 02-13-2004, 07:10 AM   #4
Stewie

Hmm... isn't that actually a Black Wizard? So it really isn't what Black Mage looks like without a hat, is it?
Add to Stewie's Reputation  
Unread 02-13-2004, 07:38 AM   #5
Flarecobra
Burn.

Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Flarecobra has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Send a message via AIM to Flarecobra Send a message via Yahoo to Flarecobra

here's SWB's take. Why am I putting up his? Because I feel like it.
Attached Images

Rules. Read them, know them, love them.
Flarecobra is offline Add to Flarecobra's Reputation  
Unread 02-13-2004, 07:51 AM   #6
Sky Warrior Bob
bOB iZ brOkeN

Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

That's not exactly true Flare... See, I originally created sprite in a thread that was putting various heads on BM's shoulders, one of which was Bill Gates.

That sprite, is a sprite version of Billy G.

Of course, since that time I've created another sprite, which has yet to be seen by the public, that depicts BM sans hat, and given Brian's reaction, I think it'll will eventually be the official version.

Sky Warrior Bob

You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.
Yes I know the breakdancing BM link doesn't work, and I don't care.
Sky Warrior Bob is offline Add to Sky Warrior Bob's Reputation  
Unread 02-13-2004, 08:40 AM   #7
Mike McC
That went well. Didn't it?

Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings. Mike McC is the wind beneath your wings.
Send a message via ICQ to Mike McC Send a message via AIM to Mike McC Send a message via MSN to Mike McC Send a message via Yahoo to Mike McC Send a message via Skype™ to Mike McC

And, of course, this sprite is double-top secret, locked away tighter than the CIA and the FBI combined, right? Never to be shown to the public until Brian decides to use it, correct? Damn you, SWB, for mocking us like this!
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible." - T. E. Lawrence
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." - Nikola Tesla
"Words calculated to catch everyone may catch no one." - Adlai Stevenson
Mike McC is offline Add to Mike McC's Reputation  
Unread 02-13-2004, 09:05 AM   #8
Martyr
Whatever

Martyr is an unknown quantity at this point.

Bm didn't attack the onion kid. The problem is that his body really is semi, uh, ethereal, or something like that.
Until he becomes a Black Wizard, he has to cover his face or else he won't be able to control the chaotic energies in his make up which he hasn't been able to control.
Remember, he's the only evil character. He derives his power from Chaos which makes his entire being absolutely noxious.

Another reason WM better stay away, by the way.

Or is it another reason that WM should be with him?
Unread 02-13-2004, 12:03 PM   #9
Slackbot
I don't want a destiny...

Slackbot is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Whatever he looks like, it's probably nothing like this.

Final Fantasy 9 & 8-Bit Theater fan art, fan fiction, music video, and doujinshi.
Slackbot is offline Add to Slackbot's Reputation  
Unread 02-13-2004, 12:04 PM   #10
Sky Warrior Bob
bOB iZ brOkeN

Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveFencer
And, of course, this sprite is double-top secret, locked away tighter than the CIA and the FBI combined, right? Never to be shown to the public until Brian decides to use it, correct? Damn you, SWB, for mocking us like this!
Hey, everyone has to have a hobby...

Sky Warrior Bob

You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.
Yes I know the breakdancing BM link doesn't work, and I don't care.
Sky Warrior Bob is offline Add to Sky Warrior Bob's Reputation