The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Social > Bullshit Mountain
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 10-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake
Dreadful FRANKENSTORM 2012

http://media.mlive.com/grpress/news_...8763-large.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WATCH OUT SHE'S COMIN' FOR YA

...Well, at least Sandy's taken a bit of the media narrative away from those two men running for some form of political office.
Hysterically enough, according to a Facebook 'friend', the fact that Sandy's hitting DC so close to the 2012 Election is a sign from God that He hates Obama and wants Romney to win. I'll be sure to inform all those who lose lives, homes and power in this tragedy that their suffering is all part of His divine plan to save us all from tax hikes on the wealthy!!!

It really shows how ill-equipped I am to handle these things that my initial reaction was concern over how this would impact Gamestop's in-store preorder pickup policy. Normally they only guarantee pre-ordered games to remain in-stock for 48 hours, and I wanted to play Assassin's Creed 3 this week!

...Instead I might go a week without power!!!
(How will I read the Homestuck updates!?!?!?)

(First world problems.)

EDIT: Why don't my images work =(

Last edited by Solid Snake; 10-27-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Solid Snake is offline Add to Solid Snake's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Loyal
Making it happen.

Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Loyal has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Loyal Send a message via MSN to Loyal Send a message via Skype™ to Loyal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
EDIT: Why don't my images work =(
http://nuklearforums.com/showthread.php?t=42156

I guess I might get rained on a bit. Might be wise to retire my bike till it's over and done with.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Tumblr. Twitter. Feel free to follow.
3DS Friend Code: 4441-8226-8387

Loyal is offline Add to Loyal's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Solid Snake
Erotic Esquire

Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way. Solid Snake didn't even know you could use a corkscrew in that way.
Send a message via AIM to Solid Snake
Warbot in Accounting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal View Post
Somehow the fact that I apparently no longer can just copy-paste images I randomly find in Google image searches into NPF threads is even more depressing than the impending hurricane.

Thanks a lot NPF Mods
Unread 10-27-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
Professor Smarmiarty
Sent to the cornfield

Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law.
Send a message via MSN to Professor Smarmiarty

This hurricane is God telling us to vote Romney.
Professor Smarmiarty is offline Add to Professor Smarmiarty's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #5
Nikose Tyris
Trash Goblin

Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! Nikose Tyris will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to Nikose Tyris Send a message via MSN to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Yahoo to Nikose Tyris Send a message via Skype™ to Nikose Tyris

I'm excited for this hurricane. It promises to flood the school and union station, and I can test if my basement is prepared for flooding. I've got this thing, my mom calls it a sump pump and I've never had to use it before, but they keep telling me to make sure it works.

Time to learn things!
Nikose Tyris is offline Add to Nikose Tyris's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 12:38 AM   #6
Bells
That's so PC of you

Location: In a Server-sided Dimension where time is meaningless
Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Bells slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via MSN to Bells Send a message via Skype™ to Bells

So, just for a frame of reference we don't have any forumites in actual harms way right?

Keep people update guys and take care! Mother nature really seems to fucking hate you guys!

Bells is offline Add to Bells's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
stefan
Sent to the cornfield

stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier. stefan is like Reed Richards, but prettier.

Oh. Wonderful. Its time for my yearly dose of "we have no fucking power for days and no way to run the shower and bathroom because my dad is too much of a cheapskate to buy a generator."

I live in fucking delaware, too, so this bitch is going to basically park right over my fucking house for two days.
stefan is offline Add to stefan's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bells View Post
So, just for a frame of reference we don't have any forumites in actual harms way right?
Me! I am currently on a tiny island, 30 miles out to sea, in the path of the storm.*

The coastguard here were all told to be on standby, no one in it is allowed to drink, et cetera.

I stocked up on bread, pasta, and canned food, but then I realized that we have an electric stove here. So, tomorrow I go out again and get more bread, peanut butter, jelly. I'm also not sure if the water is done by an electric pump, so I'll have to go stock up on liquids as well.

I'm in like the center of the island, so I think I'll be okay? I'm keeping my ears open for any notice that we need to evacuate, and if we are told to, I am evacuating the crap off this pile of sand.

There are supposed to be huge waves, which is cool. If we're not evacuating, I might go out to the beach (And stand way the heck back) and look at them.

Anything else I should stock up on, for in case the power gets knocked out?

*I have checked the updated stuff, and we're now not smack-dab in the middle of the expected path anymore. We are still expected to get hit hard.
I did a lot of posting on here as a teenager, and I was pretty awful. Even after I learned, grew up, and came to be on the right side of a lot of important issues, I was still angry, abrasive, and generally increased the amount of hate in the world, in pretty unacceptable ways. On the off chance that someone is taking a trip down memory lane looking through those old threads, I wanted to devote my signature to say directly to you, I'm sorry.

Thank you for letting me be better, NPF.

Last edited by rpgdemon; 10-28-2012 at 01:06 AM.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 01:31 AM   #9
Aerozord
So we are clear

Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was. Aerozord would dive into a lake to save a drowning girl from a sinking car, without even stopping to think about how dangerous it was.
Send a message via AIM to Aerozord Send a message via MSN to Aerozord Send a message via Yahoo to Aerozord

This is why you dont make fun of Texas
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #10
Sky Warrior Bob
bOB iZ brOkeN

Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings. Sky Warrior Bob is a splendid one to behold, except in the mornings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bells View Post

Keep people update guys and take care! Mother nature really seems to fucking hate you guys!
Hard to say, as last I'd heard they hadn't narrowed down the exact path it'd be taking. I think they predicted it'd hit New Jersey & go inland from there.

However, if the news tells you it'll petter out from there & it's predicted to travel over lake Champlain, don't believe them. They said that about Irene & it was fairly nasty after going over the almost great lake. (Hey, it spent a few days almost being reclassified. It was created by the same glacial waters & is generally in the same Northeastern area as the rest. Its just the annoying little brother of the other ones.)

You are in error. No one is screaming. Thank you for your cooperation.
Yes I know the breakdancing BM link doesn't work, and I don't care.
Sky Warrior Bob is offline Add to Sky Warrior Bob's Reputation   Reply With Quote