The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View Poll Results: Cast your vote for Krylo is a Boob!
Yes! 67 50.76%
No! 25 18.94%
Nique is a crackhead! 40 30.30%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 03-08-2007, 05:21 AM   #1
Nique
Niqo Niqo Nii~

Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Default Vote YES! on Measure 'K'

What is Measure 'K'?
Measure 'K' , otherwise known as Measure "KIAB", if enacted, will ensure that this forum continues it's high quality of service by defining forum moderator krylo as a Boob.

That's right. Measure 'K' ensures you, the average forum user, that 'krylo IS a Booby!'

Why should I support Measure k?
A vote for Measure 'K' is a vote for truth! Listen and Learn to these totally not un-true "facts"!

Fact! The Blue-footed Booby comprises ten species of seabirds. These species are not a public group on this forum.
Fact! krylo is not a member of any "public" groups on this forum.
Conclusion? krylo is then, logically, a member of the Sulidae family group. i.e. the blue-footed booby.

Fact! The courtship of the Blue-footed Booby consists of the male flaunting his blue feet and dancing to impress the female.
Fact! krylo probably does this all the time.
Conclusion? krylo is, again, a booby.

Fact! The blue-footed booby eats fish. Like, a lot of it.
Fact! krylo has eaten fish before. maybe a lot?
Conclusion? The evidence pretty clearly points to krylo's booby-hood!

Fact! Boobies can be often observed perching on the edge of rocks
Fact! krylo has himself made the following statment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylo
I'm a... well... a something on the edge!
Conclusion? Might this "something" on the edge be, in fact, a Blue-footed booby?

What will Measure 'K' do for me?
An excellent question! Voting yes on 'K' means that Measure 'K':

-Is fiscally accountable, with an "Expenditure Plan", and probably includes independent annual audits and Independent Citizens Oversight, whatever that means!

-Gives someone a bipartisan majority vote! That sounds pretty impressive!

-Will guarantee a diversity of views on the courts that have the biggest impact on the fact that krylo is a boob, and all relating issues.

-Forces all non-krylo-is-a-boob issues into the private sector councilmen.

-And much more!

Voteing for Measure 'K' will ensure that krylo is officially labled a Boob. Without this truth officially recognized as our foundation, government officials and security guards can raise your taxes and install disturbing images on your home computer without your consent!

That's right. Read it again. WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!

It's the measure that the bearucrats and snake-oil salesmen don't want you to know about! Don't hesitate! Contact your local forum administrator or moderator and let them know that you are voting YES! on Measure 'K'!

Paid for by the 'Krylo is a booby' foundation. All proceeds and jewls go to the 'vote yes! on measure 'K' ' fund.
Unread 03-08-2007, 05:41 AM   #2
Demetrius
In need of a vacation

Demetrius is like one of those neat quartz stones you find at the beach.
Send a message via AIM to Demetrius Send a message via Yahoo to Demetrius

Will this vote be held by secret ballot? I mean I know I can trust some of you to keep your head down and your eyes closed while hands are counted... Seriously though, you know Fifth will go running to krylo with a list and we will all be hunted down like the proverbial boob.

YES! In the name of all that is holy I vote YES!!
~DFM

Wii bishie bishie kawaii baka! ~ Fifthfiend
Demetrius is offline Add to Demetrius's Reputation  
Unread 03-08-2007, 06:11 AM   #3
Satan's Onion
Swing You Sinners!

Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime.
Send a message via AIM to Satan's Onion Send a message via MSN to Satan's Onion Send a message via Yahoo to Satan's Onion

Will it raise my taxes? After all, some of us here on the board have mouths to feed.

I mean, I don't, but I'm pretty sure some folks here do.

Good evening, ladies. Please enter and be tained

Satan's Onion is offline Add to Satan's Onion's Reputation  
Unread 03-08-2007, 06:16 AM   #4
Nique
Niqo Niqo Nii~

Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. Nique has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

It won't not un-raise your taxes!

Edit: Also! Flyers coming soon!
Unread 03-08-2007, 06:24 AM   #5
Satan's Onion
Swing You Sinners!

Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime. Satan's Onion once rocked so hard it's now a crime.
Send a message via AIM to Satan's Onion Send a message via MSN to Satan's Onion Send a message via Yahoo to Satan's Onion

Ooooo! Impending flyers? I think I'm sold.

I can definitely be sold if those flyers are shiny, on high-quality paper with evidence of high production values.

Unread 03-08-2007, 06:42 AM   #6
Professor Smarmiarty
Sent to the cornfield

Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law. Professor Smarmiarty isn't just above the law -- they are the law.
Send a message via MSN to Professor Smarmiarty

Well there be a campaign rally with confetti? My inner clown votes for anything with confetti.
I'm concerned however that both Measure K and Iran contain the letter R. Iran is full of terrorists. Therefore you are clearly related to terrorists! Our national security is threatened by even thinking about Measure K. I lay my voting powers in the hands of my benevolent overlords and so shall all freedom-loving citizens of the world.
Professor Smarmiarty is offline Add to Professor Smarmiarty's Reputation  
Unread 03-08-2007, 06:50 AM   #7
Satan's Onion
Swing You Sinners!

But freedom has the letter R in it as well. Is freedom now in the hands of Teh Enemy? Now I'm a confused, undecided voter!

Unread 03-08-2007, 07:36 AM   #8
42PETUNIAS
helloooo!

42PETUNIAS is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light. 42PETUNIAS is a glorious beacon of painfully blinding light.
Send a message via AIM to 42PETUNIAS Send a message via MSN to 42PETUNIAS Send a message via Skype™ to 42PETUNIAS

I think that I speak for the entire forum when I say, Will there be a "Hell Yes" option on the ballot?
Unread 03-08-2007, 08:39 AM   #9
Demetrius
In need of a vacation

Demetrius is like one of those neat quartz stones you find at the beach.
Send a message via AIM to Demetrius Send a message via Yahoo to Demetrius

We need fifth to make a poll for this thread, then we can all vote without worrying about security.
~DFM

Wii bishie bishie kawaii baka! ~ Fifthfiend
Demetrius is offline Add to Demetrius's Reputation  
Unread 03-08-2007, 08:48 AM   #10
Lord of Joshelplex
Sent to the cornfield

Lord of Joshelplex is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to Lord of Joshelplex Send a message via MSN to Lord of Joshelplex

It's Dorris Day all over again.
Lord of Joshelplex is offline Add to Lord of Joshelplex's Reputation