The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 12-12-2009, 05:08 AM   #1
Waterdust
Goomba

Waterdust is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Final Fighting Fantasy Update?

I searched google an here. As such I found no mention of what I'm about
to say so take it for what it is.

I found this link describing what might be the last words from the guy who
made the FFF Series. Thus concluding the need to hunt down ep 14 as far
as I'm concerned or ask about where it went if ever to be mentioned again.

Hopefully google will take notice of this thread as it did the last one I read
from here.. anyhow the link below.

Link Here.

Just incase the link goes down here's his supposed final words from his profile.

"Greets, this is SplashKhat. I'm a multimedia artist/animator. Maybe you've seen
some of it. The website was shutdown, but that series will still be finished on
Newgrounds.com. I really should stay away from all the great games that
keep coming out to speed things along."

Let that be the end all incase someone didn't know. There I said it.

Last edited by Waterdust; 12-12-2009 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Obvious?
Waterdust is offline Add to Waterdust's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 05:20 AM   #2
Meister
Pure joy

Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via AIM to Meister Send a message via MSN to Meister

What was Final Fighting Fantasy again?
Meister is offline Add to Meister's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 05:32 AM   #3
Waterdust
Goomba

Waterdust is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

It was a flash video series about some story involving all the (at the time) characters
of final fantasy itself. Newgrounds still hosts the only 13 ep's in existence thus far.

Newgrounds Link Here.

Last edited by Waterdust; 12-12-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Waterdust is offline Add to Waterdust's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
Nightshine
Sent to the cornfield

Nightshine has a spectacular disco-style aura about.
Send a message via AIM to Nightshine Send a message via MSN to Nightshine Send a message via Yahoo to Nightshine Send a message via Skype™ to Nightshine

In other words, an incredibly poorly written fanfic.
Nightshine is offline Add to Nightshine's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #5
Grimpond
WE WILL HAVE WUUUUUUUUUUUUURDS

Grimpond is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Grimpond is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Grimpond is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life. Grimpond is a ray of sunshine lighting up your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshine View Post
Word.
Originally Posted by Fifthfiend View Post
Prophet is Strago Shiney is Strago Tahr is Strago Yuki is Strago Raem is Strago Mes is Strago and Fenris is Strago because fuck Blue Magic and fuck you.

Fabulous
Grimpond is offline Add to Grimpond's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 09:28 AM   #6
BitVyper
History's Strongest Dilettante

BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday! BitVyper will now be known as Freedom Friday, but still on a Tuesday!
Send a message via AIM to BitVyper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshine View Post
It's actually pretty good, and well animated. I enjoyed it thoroughly back in the day.

Thanks for the link, Water. I was actually just thinking about this series the other day, but I couldn't remember what it was called.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea is asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace; we've got work to do!"

Awesome art be here.

Last edited by BitVyper; 12-12-2009 at 09:34 AM.
BitVyper is offline Add to BitVyper's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 11:29 AM   #7
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche
Objectively The Third Worst

Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them. Karrrrrrrrrrrresche can afford to hire someone to poop for them.
Send a message via AIM to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche Send a message via MSN to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche

I'm about as likely to watch this as I am to read some crappily made Sprite comic based around a Final Fantasy storyline.

...Wait, shit.
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old�s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
Karrrrrrrrrrrresche is offline Add to Karrrrrrrrrrrresche's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #8
Jagos
FRONT KICK OF DOOM!

Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Send a message via Yahoo to Jagos

Guys... He made the last one in 2005. Alvin Earthworm has updated more recently than SplashKhat.
Jagos is offline Add to Jagos's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #9
Lady Cygnet
Hasn't changed her avatar in years

Lady Cygnet is a name known to all, except that guy. Lady Cygnet is a name known to all, except that guy.
Send a message via ICQ to Lady Cygnet Send a message via AIM to Lady Cygnet Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Cygnet

This makes me think about other webcomics that have randomly up and disappeared, such as Secret of Mana Theater (SOMT was how I ended up here in the first place).
Lady Cygnet is offline Add to Lady Cygnet's Reputation  
Unread 12-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #10
Meister
Pure joy

Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via AIM to Meister Send a message via MSN to Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagos View Post
Guys... He made the last one in 2005. Alvin Earthworm has updated more recently than SplashKhat.
As long as we're putting this here to get picked up by Google we might as well also mention a) this and b) that the info in the OP itself is, at best, from May '08.
Meister is offline Add to Meister's Reputation