The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Forum Info > Forum related stuff
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 08-11-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
Jagos
FRONT KICK OF DOOM!

Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Jagos can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Send a message via Yahoo to Jagos
Rep me Negative rep

Just a quick thought. Does negative rep ever fall off?
Jagos is offline Add to Jagos's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
Bard The 5th LW
Feelin' Super!

Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Bard The 5th LW can see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Those are the kinds of questions that get you nega-repped.
Bard The 5th LW is offline Add to Bard The 5th LW's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.

Nope. I have two little gleaming red points from Krylo still.

I have a question: Rep is a signed value, right? So it could theoretically overflow to a hugely negative value, and ban a person? Like, if you wanted someone banned, the entire forum could rep them all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard The 5th LW View Post
RPG has total "I told you so" privileges.
Quote:
RPG still has total "I told you so" privileges.
rpgdemon is offline Add to rpgdemon's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
Seil
Super stressed!

Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Seil is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.

I've got nega-rep from Krylo, too. Odd.

But yeah - apparently the story is that the Joe Forumite was able to rep and nega-rep to his hearts content. Then Joe became a cockwalrus and nega-repped for his own nefarious purposes and the Mods removed the option. Now Joe can't nega-rep no body.
Seil is offline Add to Seil's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
Meister
Pure joy

Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via AIM to Meister Send a message via MSN to Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgdemon View Post
I have a question: Rep is a signed value, right? So it could theoretically overflow to a hugely negative value, and ban a person? Like, if you wanted someone banned, the entire forum could rep them all the time?
Huh, that's a new one. I don't know, actually, but were that both possible and to happen, I reckon we'd quickly notice something was amiss, reinstate that person and then probably take away rep forever since people are bein' huge jerkburgers about it or otherwise tweak it so this couldn't happen again.
Meister is offline Add to Meister's Reputation   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 12:12 AM   #6
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years. rpgdemon has apparently made an impact on one or two people over the years.
Rep me I think that this is the only proper usage of this tag on the entire forum.

I volunteer.

For science.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-12-2011, 12:14 AM   #7
Kim
adorable

Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them. Kim will strap all reputation givers to balloons and kidnap them.

I was tempted to ask for negative rep for the fun of it a while back. Thought it'd be fun to have a bunch of red gems.
Unread 08-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #8
Fenris
Administrator

Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana. Fenris is like, the Tom Brady of NPF.  Okay.  Joe Montana.
Send a message via AIM to Fenris Send a message via MSN to Fenris

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonCon View Post
I was tempted to ask for negative rep for the fun of it a while back. Thought it'd be fun to have a bunch of red gems.
Because your eighteen thousand green ones aren't enough.
Unread 08-12-2011, 01:22 AM   #9
rpgdemon
Not a Taco

Says the guy with eighteen thousand and one.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-12-2011, 01:31 AM   #10
Meister
Pure joy

Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay! Meister slew the jabberwocky! Callooh! Callay!
Send a message via AIM to Meister Send a message via MSN to Meister

Well Jesus has around 100,000 and that doesn't break anything, and while my computer basics knowledge is so rusty Neil Young's going to name an album after it, if I understand this correctly the next higher value where it could cause problems hovers somewhere around the neighborhood of 2 billion.

So, y'know, have fun with that.
Meister is offline Add to Meister's Reputation   Reply With Quote