The Warring States of NPF  

Go Back   The Warring States of NPF > Dead threads
User Name
Password
Mark Forums Read
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Join Chat

View First Unread View First Unread   Click to unhide all tags.Click to hide all tags.  
Unread 07-06-2004, 03:45 AM   #1
Hunter Lionheart
Jumped up twinker wannabe

Hunter Lionheart is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via MSN to Hunter Lionheart Send a message via Yahoo to Hunter Lionheart
Default Best Non-Anime

Ok we have the Best Anime thread- What about the best Cartoon thats not an Anime?

Some Early thoughts-
Original Transformers
Original X-Men
The Simpsons
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Original Spidey
2nd Incarnation of Spidey
Rugrats
Recess
Ren and Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life

Any more???

http://imagehosting.stashup.com/images/HL.jpg
Hunter Lionheart is offline Add to Hunter Lionheart's Reputation  
Unread 07-06-2004, 07:07 AM   #2
Mr. Wind-Up Bird

Batman: The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Freakazoid
Pinky and the Brain
Animaniacs
Dexters Lab
Samurai Jack
Teen Titans
Futurama
Mighty Max
GI Joe

Also, Rugrats isn't a good cartoon.
Add to Mr. Wind-Up Bird's Reputation  
Unread 07-06-2004, 07:41 AM   #3
Iced Earth
Troopa

Iced Earth is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.

Family Guy
Batman Beyond
Animaniacs
Samurai Jack
Teen Titans
Futurama
The Simpsons
South Park
Beavis & Butt-Head
Aqua Teen hunger force
Iced Earth is offline Add to Iced Earth's Reputation  
Unread 07-06-2004, 08:13 AM   #4
EVILNess
si vales valeo

EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted. EVILNess bakes the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.

Dude! The old TMNT!
EVILNess is offline Add to EVILNess's Reputation  
Unread 07-06-2004, 11:47 AM   #5
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend

Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys was awesome.
Unread 07-06-2004, 11:52 AM   #6
IHateMakingNames

IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings. IHateMakingNames is the wind beneath your wings.

Half of Hunter's list is just wrong...

And I remember that Space Monkies show... It was odd...

Also,

Gargoyles
Fairly Oddparents
Danny Phantom
Invader Zim

Everything else I can think of has already been mentioned.
Unread 07-06-2004, 11:53 AM   #7
Magic E-Mail Chicken
Internet-Mage Chicken

Magic E-Mail Chicken is an unknown quantity at this point.

I might as well say it first, Megas. There, i said/typed it.
Unread 07-06-2004, 12:21 PM   #8
Fifthfiend
for all seasons

Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare. Fifthfiend has indicated, by your reading this, that they are now President and you have to fart gourmet mustard arugula into your Obamacare.
Send a message via AIM to Fifthfiend

When I was 10 they used to run this cartoon called BotsMaster, it was about this 16-year-old outlaw with a secret subterranean robotics factory. It was pretty sweet.
Unread 07-06-2004, 03:13 PM   #9
TheZeroMan
The man is at the window.

TheZeroMan is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via AIM to TheZeroMan Send a message via MSN to TheZeroMan

Does any one remember the "Subterranians" or "Subhumans" or whatever that show was pretty badassed for the mid 80s. About these guys fighting these vile monsters from underground and the monster would actually swallow and digest people. I remember the toy vividly. It was pretty sweet.

Did anyone Mention "the Pirates of Dark Water?" that was pretty solid cartoon show. Epic in fact the series had a beginning, middle, and end. As far as I can recall.

Remember the Maxx cartoon on MTV that was awesome as was Aeon Flux and most everything on Liquid Television... that was mind fucking show for a n 11 year old.

Go-Bots...

He-Man and the masters of the Universe...

Thundar the Barbarian...

Gem... kidding.

FNORD
TheZeroMan is offline Add to TheZeroMan's Reputation  
Unread 07-06-2004, 09:26 PM   #10
Hunter Lionheart
Jumped up twinker wannabe

Hunter Lionheart is reputed to be..repu..tational. Yes.
Send a message via MSN to Hunter Lionheart Send a message via Yahoo to Hunter Lionheart

Hey I was just throwing down suggestions, it was by no means a complete list or a definitive list- just a few ideas to help jog memories.

I remember Botsmaster- they were always wearing "3d shades" I think- I remember the theme tune the teen was named ZZ

http://imagehosting.stashup.com/images/HL.jpg
Hunter Lionheart is offline Add to Hunter Lionheart's Reputation